him to forgive him before the Day of Resurrection when there will be no
money (to compensate for wrong deeds), but if he has good deeds, those good
deeds will be taken from him according to his oppression which he has done,
and if he has no good deeds, the sins of the oppressed person will be
loaded on him."

Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 629​

Aroosak

JazakhAllah Kheir this reminded me of the following hadiths

"A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection . " Sahih Bukahri: Volume 3, Book 43, Number 622.

And this is one of my favorite hadiths: Narrated Abu Ma'bad, that the Prophet said, "... and be afraid of the curse of an oppressed person because there is no screen between his invocation and Allah." Sahih Bukhari: Volume 2, Book 24, Number 573.

Deen_Al_Islaam

JazakhAllah Kheir this reminded me of the following hadiths

"A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection . " Sahih Bukahri: Volume 3, Book 43, Number 622.

And this is one of my favorite hadiths: Narrated Abu Ma'bad, that the Prophet said, "... and be afraid of the curse of an oppressed person because there is no screen between his invocation and Allah." Sahih Bukhari: Volume 2, Book 24, Number 573.

wa antoum fa djazaakoumo Llaahu khayra..
maa shaa Allaah djazaaki Llaahu khayra sister!