Osama bin Laden is dead, says US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
^Yeah, they are probably the same people who post on yahoo, youtube, etc. They would not dare do it in public, so they hide behind a computer screen to voice their hate. But it's good that we never run in to such hate, alhamduillah. May Allah (SWT) protect us, ameen!

I got a question that I want to ask about Bin Laden, if anyone can answer, inshallah. Bin Laden did kill a lot of people, but would he maybe have a chance to be forgiven by Allah(SWT)?

Assalamu alaykum,

Allah forgives all sins, and whoever dies is going to be judged by Allah alone.

- I think to close this thread, there do appear some people who fail to realise the evil of alQaeda. The destruction and misery it has caused to millions of people. Not just in the West, but places like Iraq, Jordan and other Muslim countries. Having spent time speaking to Iraqi refugees who were being harassed and persecuted by people who deemed Bin Laden to be their teacher and hero.

Whether or not Bin Laden did 9/11, the manner of his death etc is not the issue. The fact remains that he was spreading incorrect beliefs and his followers were committing murderous acts around the world. - The evil Abu Musab Zarqawi for example, whose men went around kidnapping and beheading people. In Iraq, people were kidnapped and hacked to death because they did not give money to the "mujahideen". The "Mujahideen" in places like Mosul are the ex-convicts, drug dealers and crooks who found the war gave them an excuse to force people to hand over their money and belongings.

I met one brother here in Jordan, he is a practicing Muslim and he is a strong student of knowledge. He studies with the scholars, does research and writes books. His brother was killed in Iraq by those from alQaeda. - They were looking for my friend, but when they were told he was not there, they forcefully took away his brother from the family. Many people have suffered in the same way, with people being kidnapped, labelled as disbelievers and their bodies being found a few days later, beheaded.

This is the disgusting legacy of the ideas spread by alQaeda, Bin Laden, Zawahiri and Zarqawi.

So, please those who sit behind their computers have no right to be giving their own unbelievably naive opinions about things they have no clue about.

Wasalamu alaykum

Status
Not open for further replies.