Osama bin Laden is dead, says US

Status
Not open for further replies.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
SubhanAllah! and as if the Mushriks of Makkah did not treat the Sahabas (May Allah be pleased with them all) and Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم like that. Those who are on haqq, are opposed by the mass.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Is there any way this thread could be merged with the one in the News and Current Affairs section? It seems there are two different threads on the same issue and this belongs in the News section...

joldas

Banned
in truth, may there are not exist a men osama binladin , it is coined by USA for abuse to Muslim world.

Shak78

The fact Muslims defends the real terrorist regime and its people, amazes me to the eternity!!

I do not defend the actions of the US Government at all Mohammed, I have spoken out against them often as criminal. That however does not mean that the murder of thousands by Bin Laden is justified in any way.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

let play a challange, friendly challenge, no money betting or haram things.

I will give them 90 days to announce a serious pull out from Afghanistan.

you will see and I would like to bet you, if you lose I win and if I win you lose, agreed?

Pull out or no Pull out, the war is far from over. You can have my words on that, I tell you!

abdul-aziz

I know the bias, and I'm very aware, as are many Americans, of the stupid directions things took over the years. These "weapons of mass destruction" and countries where you knew they weren't looking for Bin Laden. The loud (and stupid) minority in America believed that things were going in the right direction. No one listens to the voices being drowned out by the stupid voices, you know? I was in the military and a journalist, when this happened. I've read a lot and researched a lot since then, too.

My feeling is that there's a tiny minority of guilty people, and the majority (muslims and Americans, etc) who are innocent. The innocent people need to work past this garbage and try to make peace. I'm seeing SO many people I know (here in the states) immediately asking for troops to be brought home now. And I hope they will be...

:wasalam:

You are absolutely right, I was sitting with some wealthy republicans one time, at that time I was in business and felt hey business people yeah. I was shocked when they laid out a strategy of how with 33% of the vote they could swing the election for a republican to win. I can't remember the details, but I was saying to myself, the will of people should be a unanimous decision one way or the other, but these guy freaked me out.

Alhumdulillah, I left that atmosphere in quick time as I have no desire to work this way. I look over the option and make the best decision without holding an allegiance to any group especially with their slick play.

but that's another story, I don't like politics even though we are bombarded with it every day.:wasalam:

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Anyway why are we all arguing?
Yes, we have different point of views.

P.S. Whatever happens, happens for a reason.
Allah is with us

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
It aint over Bin Laden supporters will prolly retaliate. InshaAllaah everything will b alright for our brothers and sisters who r in Afghanistan.
PEACE

More like our brothers and sisters in Pakistan. Sure, inshallah Afghanistan will be fine if it means western forces will finally get the heck out. But Osama Bin Laden was killed in Abbotabad after all. Now the fear (at least in my home) is that this is going to cause chaos in Pakistan...

tariq353

@Brother Sachin

i know what you mean ...we have experienced the same in our country before 1947(till it was occupied by Britishers)...when we were fighting in retaliation and Britishers were killing us...All those who were tagged as notorious terrorist at their time we give them respect n observe national holiday in their memory.....And to all those we (Our govt) call terrorist they got medal at that time from British government for bravery.

Arunditi Roy(Booker Prize winner) rightly said "One mans terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"(At least this was the case in our country)

Quran 49:6.
O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient
one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of
ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful.
lol.jpg

I prefer not to discuss the issue of Osama because i know on the day of judgement Allah will not ask me about him...rather i know will be questioned wrt my own deed........so i m concerned about that :D

Quran 3:185
Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your[full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection.

And Allah knows best...

wa salam

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

May Allah accept those, who sacrifice and leave everything for only seeking Allah's pleasure and May Allah bring Islam's enemy to Justice. May Allah bring to Justice those tyrants for the blood and honor of each and every Muslim man, woman, elder and children. May Allah make them a torment much greater and make them say that they had not done what they have done.

Valerie

More like our brothers and sisters in Pakistan. Sure, inshallah Afghanistan will be fine if it means western forces will finally get the heck out. But Osama Bin Laden was killed in Abbotabad after all. Now the fear (at least in my home) is that this is going to cause chaos in Pakistan...

I read just a bit ago that Pakistan Intelligence was there right with the US. So if that is the case, Pakistan was in on it too. From CNN: "Members of Pakistan's intelligence service, the ISI, were on site in Abbottabad during the operation, a senior Pakistani intelligence official said."

tariq353

May Allah help us all in following Islam n spreading the true teachings...

May Allah give hidaya to our misguided brothers....

Aameen

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
Q:
I work in the army of a non-Muslim state, and there are wars between them and the Muslims. What is the ruling if they send me with a division of this army to wage war against the Muslims? As a Muslim, my feelings are that I never want to fight against Muslims in any war. What should I do? What is the ruling if I go…?

A:
Praise be to Allaah.

If you are sent to wage war against the Muslims, then it is not permissible for you to take part at all. Helping the kaafirs against the Muslims is a form of major kufr which puts one beyond the pale of Islam. Allaah says concerning one who supports the mushrikeen (interpretation of the meaning):

“And if any amongst you takes them (as Awliyaa’, i.e., friends), then surely, he is one of them”[al-Maa’idah 5:51]

With regard to how you may get out of this situation, and what excuse you can give to get out of this dilemma if it happens, we ask Allaah to help you, and we suggest that you consult some Muslims who have relevant knowledge or experience.

We want to emphasize to you the necessity of finding other employment and of leaving service in the army of the kaafirs, because that implies helping them, strengthening them and increasing the numbers of their fighters and supporters – unless your work can bring some benefits to the Muslims, such as giving information and secrets of the kaafirs to the Muslims so as to help the Muslims, or if your work is purely da’wah, such as giving khutbahs and leading prayers for the Muslims in the kaafir army whilst also advising them to avoid any work that will strengthen the kaafirs. We ask Allaah to keep you safe from temptation and to give you a good end in this world and in the Hereafter.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Status
Not open for further replies.