Our sister sarahlou

Maha*

Asalamu alaikum,

This is to inform you that our sister sarahlou was admitted to the hospital the night before Eid. She spent Eid in the hospital having surgery because they found out she has appendicitis. As of right now, alhamdulela she is out of the hospital and staying with her family. Inshaa Allah after Allah, they are taking care of her.

Mashaa Allah, she says, "So I had surgery on Eid and spent my Eid in the hospital. Alhamdulillah even though I missed Eid Allah was watching over me because it could have been way worse."

Let's make this thread a Eid for her. :hijabi: And let's make lots of dua that she gets better and that Allah eases her pain. :)

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this. But may Allah cure sister Sarahlou and speed her recovery, ameen. Hope to see her back on the forums again soon, inshallah! :)

True_Sultan

A logical believer
By the grace of God your sugery is successful and by the grace of allah shall your eid be perject to. Inshallah :D

a_stranger

:salam2:

I pray that Allah forgive us and our sister and make her better than before and reward her for her sufferings AlhamduliAllah Allah rewards very much those who are patient.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

May Allah Tala cure our sister soon..:girl3: :tti_sister:
GIVE HER MY REGARDS....
Tell her that near or far, we all are with her..:hearts:

Take care:)
FEE AMANILLAH

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Allahu Akbar!

Asalamu alaikum,

This is to inform you that our sister sarahlou was admitted to the hospital the night before Eid. She spent Eid in the hospital having surgery because they found out she has appendicitis. As of right now, alhamdulela she is out of the hospital and staying with her family. Inshaa Allah after Allah, they are taking care of her.

Mashaa Allah, she says, "So I had surgery on Eid and spent my Eid in the hospital. Alhamdulillah even though I missed Eid Allah was watching over me because it could have been way worse."

Let's make this thread a Eid for her. :hijabi: And let's make lots of dua that she gets better and that Allah eases her pain. :)

✿✿✿★★★✿✿✿★★★✿✿✿✿✿✿★★★✿✿✿★★★✿✿✿✿✿✿★★★✿✿✿★★★✿✿✿

:bismillah:

:allahuakbar:

Thank you sister Maha*
~May Allah swt reward you tremendously for you concern~Amin!

~Salam Eid Mubarak to you and your family

And

~Salam Eid Al Mubarak to all muslim world wide!

~May Allah swt reward us the best of health this Eid~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi..

Alhamdulillah that her surgery was successful. Insha'Allah her pain will decrease and she will be 100% fit. :)

So we need to post some pics of sweet for her, since this is her 'eid thread' ?

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

Alhamdulillah that her surgery was successful. Insha'Allah her pain will decrease and she will be 100% fit. :)

ALHAMDULILLAH...SUMMA ALHAMDULILLAH...
IM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT SHE IS FINE....:hearts::hearts::muslim_child:
May ALLAH AZZAWAJAL protect her:tti_sister:

FEE AMANILLAH:)

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

ALHAMDULILLAH...SUMMA ALHAMDULILLAH...
IM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT SHE IS FINE....:hearts::hearts::muslim_child:
May ALLAH AZZAWAJAL protect her:tti_sister:

FEE AMANILLAH:)

Just to let you know that I am not in contact with the sister, nor did I come to know of any updates apart from the initial post of sister Maha*.

From sister's Maha post, I take that her surgery went well Alhamdulillah and she is recovering from her post-surgical wounds.

May Allah subhaanahu waa taala grant her complete shifaa and alleviate all sorts of pain that she is experiencing. Ameen

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

Just to let you know that I am not in contact with the sister, nor did I come to know of any updates apart from the initial post of sister Maha*.

From sister's Maha post, I take that her surgery went well Alhamdulillah and she is recovering from her post-surgical wounds.

May Allah subhaanahu waa taala grant her complete shifaa and alleviate all sorts of pain that she is experiencing. Ameen

OOPS.................LOL I didn't see it by the way
No matter from where we get the message..........if every body is fine...then ALHAMDULILLAH...:)

FEE AMANILLAH

Maha*

Yes! Let's fill this place with colorful candy already. :D I am going to search for some pictures now. Anyone who wants to join is more than welcome. (read: do it or you'll be sorry) :) hehe.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Some sweets for sister sarahlou.. :)

L_3555.jpg

baklava.jpg

Vermicelli-payes31-300x201.jpg

jalebi%20copy.jpg

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamua'laykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

At this moment, I pray that each and everyone of us are in the best of health and be shower with an abundance of Mercies from Allaah, ameen.

I apologize since it's probably a bit late but wanted to share a few words.

To Sister Sarahlou (if you happen to be in touch with her constantly, Ukhti Maha), I hope that she'll get better sooner and be able to come here inshaAllaah. Wherever she might be, inshaAllaah Allaah is always there for her. Just wish her to take good care of herself :)

I dont have any pictures to share here, just a few words from the heart.

Wa'alaykum as-salaam.

Azizati

salam alikoum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

may Allah (swt) make sister Saralou better soon inschallah, and may He (swt) forgive her sins with what happened to her.

-as'alu Allaha l'Adeem rabba l'Arsche l'Adeem an yashfeeha.

and all sock muslims

Ameen

wa salam alikoum

mabera

Assalaamu alaikum

I seek Almighty Allah the lord of mighty throne to give her a quick and full recovery and may He make it as an expiation of her sin.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

late as usual but anyways sister sarah hope you are doing great.would love to see you here again:)recovered and healed.

sister maha*jazakallah khairan for informing us of our sisters health:)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh

Subhana'Allaah! I ask Allaah to give you shafi'ah dear sister. Sickness can be a blessing....and remember that your sins are forgiven through out the pain. I really hope to see you back here. My dad had the same problem two years ago......subhana'Allaah I know of the pain! But he refused to get surgery:( it's his choice and the sickness did not come back (the doctors were afraid of that). It has been a little over two years I guess, and he is fine with the mercy and kindness of the most high, alhamdulillaah. You'll be fine too, very soon!
Here is my Eid gift....I offer you Halwa (well, everything that comes with it on Eid day)
eid+035.JPG

You'd be offered this dish if you went to any somali house for Eid :D

Enjoy! :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

GET WELL SOON INSHA'ALLAAH!!!:hearts::hearts::hearts: