Pakistani parents found guilty of killing their daughter

elqouds2020

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
نسال الله العافية

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
What does jahiliya mean? Sorry, but i dont know.

Really sad,Allah forbids killing of innocents,how hardened the hearts have gotten it's scary,This is not just confined to our countries but is also prevalant in many lifestyles in the west.Many alternate cultures and sick minded people kill their kids.This is an abominable act,which is forbidden.This is not religious thing but cultural thing.
Jahilliyah means days of ignorance,the opposite of jahl or ignorance is 'ilm meaning knowledge.

MeGladder

Evil Pair and twisted religion both not welcome in this country
Source: the link at the first post.

This comment has got 141 likes. Imagine the ignorance and hatred of these 'civilized' people.

Also, this one with 63 likes.

We need to bombard our MP's with letters and emails about these Islamist's. Their hatred for all things Western is apparent - they are only here to colonise and in the process help themselves to our benefits. They all need to be repatriated forthwith. They are uncivilised disgusting filth.

sultanb

:salam2:

I don't understand "honor killing", so I wiki'd and quote; "An honor killing, or honour killing (also: honor murder) is the homicide of a member of a family or social group by other members, due to the belief of the perpetrators that the victim has brought dishonor upon the family or community. Honor killings are directed mostly against women and girls."

We should remember in the Quran that honor belongs to Allah entirely.

"Whoever desires honor - then to Allah belongs all honor. To Him ascends good speech, and righteous work raises it. But they who plot evil deeds will have a severe punishment, and the plotting of those - it will perish." 35:10

So the punishment in dunya and akhirah awaits them...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Astagfirullah! I am speachless. Astagfirullah Al Adheem.

These people are not a human being, but are worst than Shaytaan. InshAllah great punishment is waiting for them on This and Other World. Honour killing has nothing to do with Islaam Alhamdulillah,and is sad for our Ummah that non Muslim are imidiately relating this case or any other simular with our religion.

May Allah punish them on both Worlds. Ameen summa Ameen

Assalamu allaicum

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
:salam2:

i click
and it says;

Sky News – Fri, Aug 3, 2012

Sky News???
hmmm....Fake!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

Sister, do a Google search if you don't trust this particular newspaper. This news is unfortunately 100% true and there are news clips to back it up.

We shouldn't automatically assume that any news depicting Muslims in a negative light is automatically false. Doing so keeps us from speaking out against such atrocities and publicly expressing the fact that such actions of so-called honour are indeed UnIslamic.

Shak78

I am glad her parents were found guilty and will pay for their crime. There is no place for this type of behavior anywhere in the world, period. They claim it as an honor killing which is pathetic. It is a cultural practice not an Islamic one but 9 times out of 10 its people who say they are Muslims who do this heinous act. People like this make me sick.