Palastine, Qods, Syria, Yamen, Bahrain, Lebenon and Iraq Days in IRAN

a_stranger

32 - On that account: we ordained for the children of Israel that if any one slew a person unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people then although there came to them our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of then continued to commit excesses in the land.

Surah Al Maeda

a_stranger

image.jpg The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "A woman entered the
(Hell) Fire because of a cat which she had tied, neither giving it food nor
setting it free to eat from the vermin of the earth."

Bukhari Vol. 4 : No. 535

Secretary of State John Kerry said that's because the Syrian government has surrounded the town Madaya and is not allowing enough aid in people are dying because of hunger.

Haimi

Real pictures. Yeah innocent people who died by Iranian.
God help me to control my anger.
It's really hard to ta talk about such thing with a few Muslim in some Muslim forum, much more more more than other forum who even doesn't have a religion.
Good bless us all and guide us and forgive us and make us happy by our tells, hands, and deeds.
Personally i forgive any Muslim.

Haimi

Getting permission to put some pictures that you Cannot find in any media. Atleast in western countries and some middle East countries.

Haimi

Im missing them. How cruelty that can be that they left their dreams, wiahes and motherlands to defending innocent and poor people and islam and mosques, and you see some muslim says they are killing innocent poeple.
PEOPLE THIS IS NOT FAIR. WE'RE GONNA BE RESPONSIBLE ONE DAY. PLEASE SEARCH ALOT AND BETTER AND THINK ALOT.
DON'T TALK FAST AND DONT JUDGE FAST. ATLEAST GET IN SYRIA FOR A WEEK.
Please im beging you.

Haimi

Lost more than 25 friends. Really missing them. Enshallah gonna visit their graves and talk with them about what some of you said, then i ashko ela allah swt.

a_stranger

If you want Allah to love you and forgive you never support an oppressor , don't kill , don't hurt even an ant. Be kind to your muslem brothers and sisters and all people. Why Iran support a regime who kills , torture , hurt his own people?
One day Allah subhanahu wa taaala will gather us all , each of us will be asked for all that was done on this earth . Repent brother the doors are still open . I pray for myself , you and all to repent sincerely before it is too late.