Palestine is a state?

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
Salam Alykum,

I have question for all my brothers/sister in tti.

My question is "Is Palestine is a state?

wasalam :)

icadams

Wa alaykum as-salam sister. There are two ways of approaching the question. First, from an international legal viewpoint, Palestine is a territory, not a state. This is why President Abbas is planning to approach the UN, in order to request international recognition of Palestine as a state. The second perspective would be from the viewpoint of the Palestinians themselves. I am quite certain that they all consider their home to be a country, a state, regardless of what anyone else says.

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
:wasalam:

Look at the world maps before 1947 and you will see Palestine on there. It was after 1947 that the western powers changed the map and put Israel on it and called rest of Palestine as "occupied territories"

PA%20map%20of%20Palestine%20%28Israel%29.jpg

1224637348palestine_maps_four.JPG

israel-palestine_maps.jpg

Palestine%20Israel%20map%201946%202007%2006172010.jpg

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
Wa alaykum as-salam sister. There are two ways of approaching the question. First, from an international legal viewpoint, Palestine is a territory, not a state. This is why President Abbas is planning to approach the UN, in order to request international recognition of Palestine as a state. The second perspective would be from the viewpoint of the Palestinians themselves. I am quite certain that they all consider their home to be a country, a state, regardless of what anyone else says.

Jazakallah Khayeran for explaining it to me. :D Right u said it right Mashallah. Did the UN let Palestine be state?