Palestine

Wiseguy74

Assalam O Alaikum,

Does anyone knows who ruled Palestine before Umar ibn al-Khattab brought it under Muslim control? which nation or clan were living there?

May be brother Mabsoot can explain this in detail?

Jazak Allah Khair

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Assalam O Alaikum,

Does anyone knows who ruled Palestine before Umar ibn al-Khattab brought it under Muslim control? which nation or clan were living there?

May be brother Mabsoot can explain this in detail?

Jazak Allah Khair
:salam2:

I don't have time to explain in detail since I'm heading off to school.
Piror to the Muslims conquering Palestine, it was ruled by Byzantium (Roman) Empire, located in Istanbul (Constantinople).

:wasalam:

nori suja'i

Assalamualeikum,
Before Saidina Umar Al Khattab r.a came to Palestine the ppl who controlled the city were Arab called Kana'an even the key to the city was held by their leader.
Later after Roman Empire attacked the place they masacred all the muslim there (i'm sorry as i unable to quote the date).

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

the problem is, when do the people stop settling in the region? as a muslim i feel pretty confident in saying that a muslim serious in his or her deen would love to live in makkah. the problem is that there isn't enough room in makkah for all those that wish to live there. in turn the KSA has some of the strictest immigration policies on the planet. i understand that jews want to be near their holy land and live there; but how many can be let in?

another part of the problem is when you have blonde blue eyed russians or germans coming to palestine kicking people out, when they aren't really ethnically jewish. palestinians are being kicked out by converts to judaism.

although the hebrew bible may not encourage it, but the halakah ( shari'a ) of judaism under the study of the talmud ( similar to hadith or writings of scholars ) really teach that non jews are not as important as jews. again, the hebrew bible doesn't teach that, but their greates scholars throughout the ages do. that's why it's easy to destroy an entire village looking for one man. the jewish scholars allowed jews to mistreat non jews as long as the mistreatment doesn't really go public and make themselves look bad. that's why they deny access to foreign journalists in gaza. yet they let journalists into Sderot in order to gain sympathy.
:wasalam: