Palestine

inquizator

I have always wanted to share this in case people don't know.

Here in America the average person feels just horrible how the Palestinian People are being treated, this is the educated people. After they say that, I hear "something should be done about Israel" and that's a far as it ever goes.
In their general heart they feel bad. They can't support b/c they hear it all goes to the Taliban. And who owns the news media. The Taliban is a Boogy-man here.

Then the uneducated people don't know and don't care. Palestine, where's that?

This (satanic) tie America has with Israel and the $ they receive exceeds if it were an Official State. when I was a young boy I asked why is this Israel place so important to US. Then it was Nuclear retaliation value against the CCCP. Now they don't bother to give any reason.

If Israel could only be Fair with their neighbors or if we stopped funding them, they would be forced to be nice as they should be and should have been. Especially if they're people of the book or Scriptures.

The average man on American streets doesn't care about Israel but we all feel helpless b/c should anyone say anything, it's immediately anti-Jewish / anti-Semetic and that will not be tolerated.
They run so much here and especially the media (FAUX NEWS) and every situation comedy has Jewish People on them and I've never seen or heard of a Palestinian oriented show.
It would no doubt be anti-Semetic .

Even when America is almost bankrupt, we still send them funding. I don't understand any of it. Israel condemns the best land, don't allow the owner to occupy it and then declare it vacant land, then just "take" it. And America has been portrayed being for the underdog even though many Governments were overthrown desquised as National Security.
For the American Dream, one must be sleeping.

Man doesn't to do the right thing very often, Governments never do.

The way Palestine is being treated is a Global Crime against Humanity.

a_stranger

:salah:

You are right brother, nowadays people are worshiping money, fame, lusts..........any vein desire......, if we worship Allah as we should justice will be more important than other values . Palastine is a victim of ignorance, greed, selfishness ,.................Jews are very clever in enslaving minds and controlling others by money and material values.

inquizator

Salam Alykum Sister.

I believe what our Sister means by that is, both the pot and kettle are tasting the exact same fire and what what the pot feels so does the kettle. And what we all have contributed is what she knows and feels already.

I hope that's an acceptable interpretation of the saying.

a_stranger

Thank you brother i am not an expert in English language ,sometimes it is difficult for me to understand , I think our whole humanity is suffering in the same way but some till now didn't figure it out, I believe that sincere turning to Allah subhanahu wa taala can make a differance in life of all. :salah:

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
asalaam aleykum

i heard conversation at eh shopping center

ya akhui....
.....are you trying to buy "that" Coal...as a Christmas gift?

yes why Not ?

.~~..[U~~he is a coal miner.