PARTYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muminah92

salaam brothers and sisters
today in New york there is a party in the youth center for those that converted to islam if any1 lives near it and is interested on going that would be great they would like the muslims to help them with islam.
may allah bless all muslims
peace

muminah92

Surely that should be TWO parties?

One for the new sisters and one for the new brothers :confused:
yea ur right bro
but i'm not really sure if there gonna do that
my brother and his friends just left
sadly my dad wont let me go
:angryred:but inshallah my brother is gonna let me know on how it went and then i'll post
peace

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Doesn't sound too pleasing. It's probably as bad as the GPU and mISLAM expo they have in London. Wallaahu musta`aan.

TruthSeeker17

hmmmmmm

i live in jersey.....maybe i could take the train....the thing is my parents dont even know that i converted lol......hopefully i could find a way

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
i live in jersey.....maybe i could take the train....the thing is my parents dont even know that i converted lol......hopefully i could find a way

Assalamu Alaykum

Telling the truth will set you free and putting your trust in Allah SWT will your heart truly find peace. Been told that so i thought i pass it along.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum

Well i don't live in New York but would love to see the viedo insha'Allah. So post it ASAP. Meanwhile thanks for the infos and may Allah SWT reward you for the good deed you are about to do.

muminah92

Assalamu Alaykum

Well i don't live in New York but would love to see the viedo insha'Allah. So post it ASAP. Meanwhile thanks for the infos and may Allah SWT reward you for the good deed you are about to do.

i'm sooooooooo sorry but my brother's camera was not charged but inshallah if it'll help imma post what happened and how everything went.
sorry
:girl3:

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
i'm sooooooooo sorry but my brother's camera was not charged but inshallah if it'll help imma post what happened and how everything went.
sorry
:girl3:

Wa'alaykum Salaam

No worries and still May Allah SWT reward for your intentions to share the gathering of the Muslim Youth.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
no, i'm yemeni y r u somali coz mashallah there are madddddd somali's in TTI
allah yahdi all muslims
peace
A Yemeni? Mashallah sister! Allahu Akbar sister, that's really cool. :) Imam Anwar Al Awlaki is Yemeni too, and so is Amir Abu Jafar Al Yemeni of the Chechen Mujahid.

And I think the reason why your dad doesn't want you to go is because he thinks that you might mix with the men, or that they'll stare at you and all that stuff.

Just tell him that you'll wear your full Burqah and Niqaab sister. And if he still doesn't let you, make two Rakah Nafl, make dua, ask Allah to let you go, and to protect from any evils, and then if you still can't go, just tell your brothers to video tape the place.

LoL when I heard you say Youth Center, I was thinking of G.I.Y.C, The Global Islamic Youth Community, headed by Sheikh Feiz Muhammad (Rahmatullah Alyh).