PATHAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

People from Sub-continent have read many jokes on Pathans. They make fun of pathans. :astag:

For Those who say Pathan are fools, lets see

• A fool can't make an Atom Bomb - Dr Qadeer KHAN did it.
  • A fool can't be a leading captain who win Cricket world cup 1992 - Imran KHAN did it
  • A fool can't be a leading captain who win T20 world cup - Younis KHAN did it
  • A fool can't fly a jet - Saba KHAN did it (first female pilot in pakistan airforce)
  • A fool can't be a squash Champion - Jahangir KHAN did it
  • A fool can't win Nishan-e-haider - CoL. sher KHAN did it

Do you still believe they are fools? believe in reality NOT in Jokes...!

:wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

People from Sub-continent have read many jokes on Pathans. They make fun of pathans. :astag:

For Those who say Pathan are fools, lets see

• A fool can't make an Atom Bomb - Dr Qadeer KHAN did it.
  • A fool can't be a leading captain who win Cricket world cup 1992 - Imran KHAN did it
  • A fool can't be a leading captain who win T20 world cup - Younis KHAN did it
  • A fool can't fly a jet - Saba KHAN did it (first female pilot in pakistan airforce)
  • A fool can't be a squash Champion - Jahangir KHAN did it
  • A fool can't win Nishan-e-haider - CoL. sher KHAN did it

Do you still believe they are fools? believe in reality NOT in Jokes...!

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

Ahem!! what's going on....

oh bhai forget it.i know where this is coming from:)doesn't matter.Allah has blessed everyone from HIs blessed things.people may joke.let them.what's the day of judgement for.rool your eyes and forget about it,it's not like Pathan or anyone would become what people will call them.

i remember i started up on your once(that was a bad joke mind you).well i wasn't expecting this sort of thing and i was full-time-ready-to-strike back then.

btw jazakallah khairn lol,where is the karachi ka pathan shahid afraidi lolzz, fastest century.that is a BIG thing too!!

khangul

your sister

very true brother , my in laws are not pshtoons and they call me kabuly not even a pakistani and they always forget that pashtunes always faught in frontline for pakistan.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

very true brother , my in laws are not pshtoons and they call me kabuly not even a pakistani and they always forget that pashtunes always faught in frontline for pakistan.

i get irritated if someone calls me anything other then who i am...
Sobhan'Allah it's the opposite here.some won't believe i'm a pathan.others got the nerve to demand "acha thu phusthu bolo" (okay then speak pukhthu)you'd think i need certificates to carry to let them know who i am and where i belong too lol!!

It gets crazier day by day lol.when some say the colour of my skin is not right!!Sobhan'Allah people act like they know about Allah's creation better then Him.wow!!:rolleyes:

ansari

STRANGER...

Everybody say that I look like Pathan even my own little sister say that lol. few months back, I met one pathan brother he was like" are you pathan from peshawar" I said "no, im from karachi" then he said " are you pathan from karachi" lol. many brothers and teachers at university think im Pathan. some are like ":eek: you are not pathan" . Last month I was in karachi, one brother at the masjid asked me are you from "Sarhad(pathan province)" .

so now I have joined Pathan club :D lol ..:wavyarms:.. rasha rasha to pathan club:SMILY139:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum

:lol: i cant stop laughing at this thread lol :p i wonder wats the reason behind this sudden change of hearts LOL abhi kch din pehle tu ahem ahem LOL lmao! LOL

Abdul25

Logical Believer

:lol: :D Ansari bhai buhat jaldi khyal aa gya ha aapko , abhi kuch din pehle hi to meri wall p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
People are always threatened by anything other than the standard "norm". Pathans don't need to prove themselves to anyone. Anyone who discriminates against them is flat out RACIST. Their reasons for being racist and for generalizing against all of them simply for the actions of a few are ridiculous. I've been fighting against this type for awhile now and its ridiculous the arguments people come up with for their discrimination. Pathan this, pathan that, forget the fact that they're suffering the most, alienated and ignored the most, are the first in line to protect and defend. And those to whom evil is done learn to do evil in return. The Pashtuns are separating themselves from the rest and are learning to hate others as well.

Ahh, the lovely effects of ethnocentrism. And the cycle of hatred continues.

Racism is ugly on all parts and most of all when its within a country that should be unified. Don't like the race? They're your Muslim brethren. Learn to like that and learn to accept it. No wonder the country's falling apart, there's a civil war going on left and right in Pakistan and until they learn to think, breathe, and live as ONE, it's going to continue to get worse and worse.

arzafar

pathans arent fools. basically most of them are from rural areas so people from the city could fool them easily. hence all those jokes. however, that's no longer the case as pathans now fool the city people.

btw there are other far worse things famous about pathans and young boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.