peace of mind

zainali

assalamualikum

brothers and sisters i hope all are doing well inshallah ,
im posting this thread just cos i was getting this feeling that what is that humans are looking for in life , is it money ? is it big house ? it is high status ?

or is it peace of mind , a calmness , a senses of peace in heart , yes this is what everybody is look for , but where are they looking in films ? , parties? , functions? , gathering? these are the places where people are looking for peace but do we really find it in here ?

can we watch a movie and feel satisfied , feel like we are at peace , feel like life is with out any tensions , can we be in a gathering and find ourself to be at peace ??

but the best place to find peace is by being with allah swt alone , why do one wants to have peace in there heart cos they are so stressed out with there day to day problems in there life that they want some relief from there problems for which they do things which actually doesnt give peace of mind , just a illusion of doing so ,

peace of mind can be achieved when one shares there problems with allah swt and then believes that this problems are just a test from allah swt and will come to an end some day soon , till then i just have to be patient and ask allah swt for help , this will bring peace of mind in our heart and at the same time it gives us a strength to face that problems alhamdulillah

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahamtullah wa barakatuhu

In The Name Of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Gracious, the most Merciful!

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother Zainali for beautiful thread and great remainder.

Every Muslim and believer is a stranger on this world, and every Muslim should always remember that this world is passing, and what is with Allah is much better for us and it is eternal.

Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. said: "What have I to do with this world. I'm on it like a traveler who looked for shade under a tree, and then went and left it."

We should be grateful to Allah on all blessings He has given us, and if we would try to count all of His blessings we would not be able to count them.

Allah subhanehu we te'ala sais in Quran in Surah An-Nahl, ayah 18.

"And if ye would count the favour of Allah ye cannot reckon it. Lo! Allah is indeed Forgiving, Merciful."

People are accustomed to use of Allahs blessings and to enjoy in them and they considered it to be something "normal" something what they of course deserve, not thinking that these same benefits to many individuals or groups are denied. Many people are careless and ungrateful to Allah subhanehu we te'ala benefits, and only when it happens that they are stricken with trouble or poverty, then they ask help from Him, SubhanAllah.

"And whatever of comfort ye enjoy, it is from Allah. Then, when misfortune reacheth you, unto Him ye cry for help." (An-Nahl, 53).

What is important is the sweetness of faith in Allah, even if life is sometimes hard, what is important is that Allah is pleased, even if everyone is angry, important is relation between you and Allah, when His love is real and strong , everything is easy and everything is joy,.... and everything on earth, and so and so is dust ....

Brothers and sisters, let us be grateful servants to Allah Almighty, may we compet ourselves in doing good deeds and let us prepare ourselves for the Day of Judgment when we will be asked for what we have prepared InshAllah.

May Allah guide us all. Ameen

Wa allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

zainali

Very well said sis , alhamdulillah allah swt is full of mercy and has given us so so many things to thank him each and every moment of our life wouldn't be enough to thank him for his blessings alhamdulillah , but we humans take things for granted that what we are getting is of our own hard work , which is so false ,

one plan example for it is , when we fall sick we dont even have the strength to do work for ourself for which we depend on others , which during our well days would do it so well , we fail to realise that its allah swt who does make everything easy for us not we who do things by ourself ,

each and every deed done by us is cos of allah swt's blessing's

when this feeling gets concrete in our heart them we would be the most thankful people to allah swt inshallah ,

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

MASHA ALLAH,, A peaceful thread which gives you a smile from the heart and a few of tear drops.. :)

Yes, whatever you have said is 100% correct sister zainali + sister Asja :)

"Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction." (13:28)

Indeed.. we have to find the peace from the sours of peace...

JAZAKALAHU KAHIR for the wonderful reminder..

islaminside17

love for ALLAH
:)assalm-o-alaikum warahmatulahi wabrakatuhu masahallah pecefull post may ALLAH swt fill our heart with peace and love:hearts:and may ALLAH swt forgive us ameen :tti_sister: jazakallah kahir

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
why do everybody take me as sister :(

just kidding thank you sis for the complements

I am extremely sorry my brother.. :(

I never knew it was you, + I think I have called you as SISTER in another thread too... I reallllly forgot it I guess..
and you avatar + name was sounding to be an indication of sisterhood... I AM SORRY

I am truly sorry brother

Now only I read your name clearly.. may be thats Zain and then Ali...

I am sorry for the confusion I made

By the way, JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR AKHI for the wonderful Reminder

zainali

hey easy sis , u dont have to apologies for that is completely normal , besides it happens alot with me so im use to it :) , so no worries

and thank yu sis