personality test

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Just noticed the never ending thread...

Al-Bint...if you want I can break this down for you..

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
-----------------------------------------------

The Thinker

may be true

As an INTP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things rationally and logically. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.

agree :)

INTPs live in the world of theoretical possibilities. They see everything in terms of how it could be improved, or what it could be turned into. They live primarily inside their own minds,having the ability to analyze difficult problems, identify patterns, and come up with logical explanations. They seek clarity in everything, and are therefore driven to build knowledge. They are the "absent-minded professors", who highly value intelligence and the ability to apply logic to theories to find solutions. They typically are so strongly driven to turn problems into logical explanations, that they live much of their lives within their own heads, and may not place as much importance or value on the external world. Their natural drive to turn theories into concrete understanding may turn into a feeling of personal responsibility to solve theoretical problems, and help society move towards a higher understanding.

INTPs value knowledge above all else. Their minds are constantly working to generate new theories, or to prove or disprove existing theories. They approach problems and theories with enthusiasm and skepticism, ignoring existing rules and opinions and defining their own approach to the resolution. They seek patterns and logical explanations for anything that interests them. They're usually extremely bright, and able to be objectively critical in their analysis. They love new ideas, and become very excited over abstractions and theories. They love to discuss these concepts with others. They may seem "dreamy" and distant to others, because they spend a lot of time inside their minds musing over theories.
(this part seems so right)

INTPs do not like to lead or control people. They're very tolerant and flexible in most situations, unless one of their firmly held beliefs has been violated or challenged, in which case they may take a very rigid stance. The INTP is likely to be very shy when it comes to meeting new people. On the other hand, the INTP is very self-confident and gregarious around people they know well, or when discussing theories which they fully understand.

this part IS True :D

The INTP has no understanding or value for decisions made on the basis of personal subjectivity or feelings. They strive constantly to achieve logical conclusions to problems, and don't understand the importance or relevance of applying subjective emotional considerations to decisions. For this reason, INTPs are usually not in-tune with how people are feeling, and are not naturally well-equiped to meet the emotional needs of others.

The INTP is at his best when he can work on his theories independently. When given an environment which supports his creative genius and possible eccentricity, the INTP can accomplish truly remarkable things. These are the pioneers of new thoughts in our society.

LOL you never know :D

Thankyou so much

Sister Aapa if you can i would love to know more. I like analysing myself :)

wasalaam :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Let me state...this is on the internet. It is not to be taken too seriously. However, this helps us to see how we see the world.

The individual scores tell us how much of a tendency we have toward the traits. The scores change with time. This makes sense.

i got INTP with the nos 56 25 25 11.

This simply means most of the time you have a tendency to be introverted. You need that time to be alone in your thoughts. This does not mean you do not like people...I keep writing I love people... I am great with people. When I spend time with people I give them my all. However, I need that time to be thinking.

The NT scores are even. You are not one to make decisions that are hasty. Because of the balance of the scores you take the world in with a non-judgmental view. Lets put it this way...the balance is almost masculine. When you make a decision..you are fair. You take time to think and you make decisions that are respected. The low P score is indicative of that, too.

You, are balanced...me on the other hand...wow...my P score is almost off the chart; that makes it hard on many others because I extend the boundaries..I figure Allah gave us a universe..why not look all around..sunshine, lollipops and rainbows...A low P score suggests you are open to possibilities within reason..unlike moi.

I pray I did not confuse you.

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
Assalaam walaikum,

Let me state...this is on the internet. It is not to be taken too seriously. However, this helps us to see how we see the world.

The individual scores tell us how much of a tendency we have toward the traits. The scores change with time. This makes sense.

in didnt take it seriously too sister! as i mentioned earlier i like to take such tests and see what it has to say. may be because in general i am very bad at expressing myself to the ppl around me, so i like it when some-one (even the person who doesnt know me) tries to asses me :)

i got INTP with the nos 56 25 25 11.

This simply means most of the time you have a tendency to be introverted. You need that time to be alone in your thoughts. This does not mean you do not like people...I keep writing I love people... I am great with people. When I spend time with people I give them my all. However, I need that time to be thinking.

The NT scores are even. You are not one to make decisions that are hasty. Because of the balance of the scores you take the world in with a non-judgmental view. Lets put it this way...the balance is almost masculine. When you make a decision..you are fair. You take time to think and you make decisions that are respected. The low P score is indicative of that, too.

You, are balanced...me on the other hand...wow...my P score is almost off the chart; that makes it hard on many others because I extend the boundaries..I figure Allah gave us a universe..why not look all around..sunshine, lollipops and rainbows...A low P score suggests you are open to possibilities within reason..unlike moi.

I pray I did not confuse you.

no you didnt confuse me at all :)