PS. ----Your Type is
ISFJ
Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
11 12 12 1

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Salaam:D
I have taken this before in my career investigation class:) but I just retook it and the results are the same: ISFJ, numbers:33,25,38,1
lol, I like the careers the have chosen:) I am inetersted in most of the feilds:)
JazakaAllah khairan for sharing:)
Allah hafiz now and always:)

ChebbaTan

assalam waleikum,

I'm amazed, this test is just the best test I've ever taken.
It absolutely matches my personality, my career interests and the type description really describes me.
According to the result I am an Idealist Counselor, whisch is an INFJ personality type.
Thanks for this suggestion,:)

salam

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Well, Sister Mirajmom, believe it or not, we share the same personality. :)

INFP
67 12 12 11

Well, the descriptions sure made me grin ear to ear. How so true it was! MashaAllah.

I'll come back with the details after my lecture class. Almost late now!

Wassalam :)

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
salam

INFJ very accurate :) thank you sis i passed the link to my friends also

may Allah reward you for this

jazakallah khair

Ikramuddin

Fear Only ALLAH
Assalamualikum

ESFJ

Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging

44 12 12 22

44 12 12 22

arzafar

cool!
ENTJ = 1 12 1 22

decription is fairly accurate, but it takes a lot to impress an ENTJ! :D

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Salam again to everyone,

Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves.

INFPs have very high standards and are perfectionists. Consequently, they are usually hard on themselves, and don't give themselves enough credit. INFPs may have problems working on a project in a group, because their standards are likely to be higher than other members' of the group.

I understand that it is quite "torturing" on oneself when trying to be a perfectionist, but I guess I don't feel that way. Sometimes, it helps to give a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment within oneself.

INFPs are highly intuitive about people. They rely heavily on their intuitions to guide them, and use their discoveries to constantly search for value in life. They are on a continuous mission to find the truth and meaning underlying things. Every encounter and every piece of knowledge gained gets sifted through the INFP's value system, and is evaluated to see if it has any potential to help the INFP define or refine their own path in life. The goal at the end of the path is always the same - the INFP is driven to help people and make the world a better place.

Most of the time though, the spirits, passion and determination just seems to pile up inside, without being able to let it out. Is that what they call as being an introvert? I'm mostly quiet but I do talk excessively with best friends, with close mates and sisters.

My goal at the end of the day, is to always make myself a better person, striving to be the best and always seeking for that bliss peace.

Basically, most of what has been stated are precise. Talented writers? Hmnn...I do wonder if I could write a very heart-touching book someday, a book that will reach until the other side of the world (east to west, west to east), in spite of the differences in cultures, languages, way of thinking and perspectives.

Well, seems like I do tend to write an essay everytime I start typing/writing instead of just short paragraphs. :)

Thank you for reading and your time everyone.

Hope we all gained some insights and benefits after acknowledging the type of personality that we have so that we'll always be able to upgrade ourselves, our imaan and eventually, unleash the best human potential within ourselves. InshaAllaah.

Waala'ykum mussalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

I actually took a seminar on using this information in commercial situations. I enjoyed taking the test. The results were very consistent with the results I scored on the DISC test:

Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
6 38 12 78

INFJ type description by D.Keirsey
INFJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator™ INFJ Famous Personalities
INFJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* slightly expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed feeling personality
* very expressed judging personality

I guess as I got older I became more thoughtful and analytical resulting in lower intuitive personality type and more judging personality.

I took the test a second time and answered as truthfully as I could like the first time and my numbers were more accurate the second time, but still close to the first time. I guess as I got older I became more thoughtful and analytical resulting in lower intuitive personality type and more judging personality. These types of test amaze me. I also don't put much stock in IQ tests. They were in the past very bias in favor of white middle and upper class individuals who 30 years ago were more likely to know the answers to the bias questions. It's nice to say I have an IQ in the top two percent of the world, but if I am not contributing to society I am of less value than a mentally challenged individual who is contributing to society.

Your Type is
INFJ
22 25 25 67

INFJ type description by D.Keirsey
INFJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator™ INFJ Famous Personalities
INFJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* slightly expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* distinctively expressed judging personality

Those who take this test also take tests

Jung Marriage Test
Write down your and your partner type formulae, the strength of the preferences shown above and then discover couple's compatibility in Jung Marriage Test.

Risk Attitudes Profiler
Why troubles stick to you? Can you control the fortune? How to succeed from optimal realization of your risk type.

Entrepreneur Test
Want to be your own boss? Find out the most favorable for you businesses and franchises by Entrepreneur Test.

Role Model Profiler
We intentionally or unconsciously try to follow our role model's behavior, although often our relevant traits do not reasonably match those of our role model. Find out celebrities whose personalities are similar to yours.

arletka

Assalamu alaikum!
INFP
100 38 25 44

very expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality

I think, 100 is not very often result:)
Was Salam
a. :blackhijab:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I use this to discern how to teach someone or how to start a counseling session. It serves as an ice breaker.

This simply helps us to communicate in more effective ways. I have changed during the course of the years from an extrovert to an introvert. I am a happy homebody. I need silence and time to think. This does not mean like dislike company/people. I just have to take time to think and be.

We are constantly changing. So I, being the TTI mommy, caution you to be aware this is not serious stuff. The Agent of Change is the serious stuff.

kayleigh

Your Type is
INFJ
89 50 12 22

Does judging mean I'm judgmental? Or just that I can judge and evaluate situations well? I think its pretty accurate. The career suggestions are pretty much spot on as well.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

I found a site that interprets the different personality types
. This is what mine said. I picked the one out of the two that I felt best described me:

Dominant Introverted Intuition
INTJ & INFJ What is it like?

By Danielle Poirier www.RebelEagle.com
© copyright Rebel Eagle Productions

Without introverted intuitives, it is said that Israel would have had no prophets. Under deceptively conventional appearances lie perceptive minds that travel the breadth and depth of universal mysteries, contemplating its multilayered complexity, seeking the trends that will define the future. With time, clarity of vision comes. When it comes, they are propelled towards the vision and all their actions lead to it. They are perseverant behind a quiet exterior and will often come back with their vision long after everyone believes they have let it go.

What they see is so clear and obvious to them they are often surprised to find that others cannot see it as well. They may find it difficult to articulate the necessary steps towards implementation or to explain how each goal fits into the larger picture.

Their mind usually travels from the past to the future, seeking to fit a particular situation in a large context. It picks up patterns, symbols and images from different seemingly unrelated fields, identifies similarities and provides meaning. This can help solve problems by juxtaposing ideas, finding analogies or simply by rooting out the quintessential reality, discovering the origin in universal stories and human experiences, culling wisdom from the infinitely small to the infinitely large. Their mind naturally travels from the microcosm to the macrocosm.

They regularly have to face the difficulties of bringing dreams into reality. The time and effort it takes is always more than what their intuition initially suggested. They are determined, perseverant, inspired and often see things just around the corner, into the near or far future.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Dearest Kayleigh..it is not concrete judgement. It is the ability to have closure. You can complete assignments. Rules make sense to you.

Dear Noble and Worthy Brother Hamza,

In the few posts I have read that you have authored it seems to me that an INTJ is a better fit for you. The TJ together gives us the thinker and one with cohesive thoughts. It is complex thinking about seriousness. The I gives the TJ time to develop the better world. The N is the compassion for the creation as a manifestation of the Creator.