personality test

strive-may-i

:salam2:

The below uniquely phrased, am 100% sure!!
...Sister, only love can make you see a kaleidoscope in a droplet of water...
And I feel like adding
Hate can make you see poison in a droplet of water.
Love sprouts life. Hate snaps life.​

Even creative mind could also picture kaleidoscope in a droplet of water. But that's emptiness I suppose!

al-haya

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh...

I got INFP (I= 44, N= 25, F=62, P=56)

I read about the INFP type, and I was surprised how close it was to my own personality..

But how is it possible to figure ones personality out from a bunch of questions..
:)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

JenGiove:INTJ 56%/38%/12%/11%

You are an introvert. You like facts and knowledge. The TJ part of you likes the logical and straightforward. The N in you keeps you a little soft. You give others a second chance. You see a better world. You do not understand the motives of people at times. They do not make sense.

Is this like you?

al-haya,

I am glad I do not need to explain. OK..why so similar. Simple. You take many people over time. You give the same test over and over and over and over again. Patterns develop. Lets say you ask a question. Those who are introverts answer the question this way..those who are extroverts answer the question in another way. It is a simple tabulation of responses. You have one set for the I/E; you have one set for S/N; one for F/T and one for p/J. Once you finish the test the sets are broken into a preference. The answers are refined once again. Does this make sense. It is a simple procedure. You need many numbers for it to be effective.

JenGiove

Assalaam walaikum,

JenGiove:INTJ 56%/38%/12%/11%

You are an introvert. You like facts and knowledge. The TJ part of you likes the logical and straightforward. The N in you keeps you a little soft. You give others a second chance. You see a better world. You do not understand the motives of people at times. They do not make sense.

Is this like you?

Yup, that's me. Logic, science, provability. I don't trust conspiracy theories because since you can't be a fly on the wall, you never really know all the facts about something. There's ALWAYS something missing. Science is concrete...probably why I became a microbiologist and now a phlebotomist.

I hate being in a crowd. I'm scared and shy...probably because I think about deeper things so much that I don't know how to feel comfortable making "small talk"...it's pointless.

Shak78

Just took it and I am a ISFJ with I -50 S -56 F -38 J- 28

You are:
moderately expressed introvert
moderately expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I must drive you crazy.

You like the solitude. It is not loneliness. You like things that make sense. You like routine and structure. You are organized. You love Islam because it gives us a way to live. You see the need and beauty in it. But besides the discipline you have a heart of gold. Make sense..and I am truly sorry that I drive you crazy.

Shak78

Assalaam walaikum,

I must drive you crazy.

You like the solitude. It is not loneliness. You like things that make sense. You like routine and structure. You are organized. You love Islam because it gives us a way to live. You see the need and beauty in it. But besides the discipline you have a heart of gold. Make sense..and I am truly sorry that I drive you crazy.

Respected Sister you do anything but drive me crazy. You are so full of knowledge and so strong that I enjoy reading your posts. It's Sisters like you that raise the next generation of strong Muslims and help strengthen our Ummah.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

You are too kind. I just know that I have been blessed. I refound my Love. And how happy it has made me. As my son reminded this evening I would be so happy if everyone would become Muslim.

Want peace: Islam
Want success: Islam
Want stress free environment: Islam

I am the one who is blessed because Allah has given the likes of you in my life.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I will make this short. Sometimes people may think you are a cold individual. You may not come across as the most welcoming person in the world. And you are just the opposite. You love and love so deeply. You love order. You love rational thinking. But you love. Make sense.

Sister Faisa

Assalaam walaikum,

I will make this short. Sometimes people may think you are a cold individual. You may not come across as the most welcoming person in the world. And you are just the opposite. You love and love so deeply. You love order. You love rational thinking. But you love. Make sense.

Interesting. I am not such a loud outgoing person, only loud with my friends and family, which would make sense for the " not the most welcoming" part.

But I do allot of deep thinking about life. When Im alone, I like to take some time to think about the reality of things you know... and give myself a reminder on why I'm really hear in the first place. And that usually happens at the most during Asr prayer...I don't know...

Maybe because I realize daytime has reached it's end, and I contemplate the actions which I have brought forth...

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Ahaha, interesting post. I took Jung test before and i re-took it as well. I got INTJ, i guess it sorta makes sense right? Also i hope you got my msg Aapa =)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

How does it feel to be loved by me so much.

Now, you make sense to me. The ITJ...that is the part of you that seeks knowledge and has the desire to seek beyond what we know. It is the architect in you. You are seeking perfection. The N keeps you wondering about the human condition and connected to us. You are ok. Have you thought about becoming an architect. It would make sense for you. Let me know, Insha"ALlah.

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Assalaam walaikum,

Now, you make sense to me. The ITJ...that is the part of you that seeks knowledge and has the desire to seek beyond what we know. It is the architect in you. You are seeking perfection. The N keeps you wondering about the human condition and connected to us. You are ok. Have you thought about becoming an architect. It would make sense for you. Let me know, Insha"ALlah.

Ahahaha Salam Aapa,

if feels good to be loved Aapa, specially when Im far away from my parents. I assume you did get my msg. And yeah I am actually studying Aerospace Engineering currently specializing in Space Systems. So i guess it is the INTJ job =)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Tell you what..( don't tell anyone one..but when I turn 100..can you take me for a spin to the moon?)

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Assalaam walaikum,

Tell you what..( don't tell anyone one..but when I turn 100..can you take me for a spin to the moon?)

Inshallah if I am allowed to take civilians and inshallah if we are both alive sure why not. Also you think my introvert/intuition is giving birth to my aspiration? I sent you a pm about it too =)

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Assalaam walaikum,

I say your wrong Aapa, because i am unique with it, and most of my friends are INTJ and there nothing like me, i know you got my msg and I know you know I am right xD It is a gift =)

aboo_jadd

YOUR TYPE
I S F P
Strength of the preferences %
44 12 38 33

That's the score I got taking the test.

Barak Allahu feek.