Picture From Makkah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

I just thought share this funny picture with you all insha-Allah....

attachment.php

Attachments

• zamzam men only.jpg
    zamzam men only.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 587

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
subhan Allah....it's 1st time in My life find Muslim Interested in laughing at pic like it....:astag:

...could u Explain the Purpose of putting like this pic ?

<wasalam Alaykum>

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

IslamicFajr, dont you understand! lol

The Sign says ZamZam for Drinking MEN only
and there are two sisters. :)

There is nothing wrong with a bit of humour. Its halal joke.

Wasalam.

Hajar

Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

LOL thats really funny! Thanks for sharing brother Akhi

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

This one is even funnier. Not too hard to figure out insha Allah
attachment.php

Attachments

• donkey overloaded.jpg
    donkey overloaded.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 572

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

IslamicFajr, dont you understand! lol

Wasalam.

brother..Mabsoot..u didn't get what i.e

i think i should Explain More

That's 4 All ppls laught at pic of ppls

Allah saied..

O ye who believe! let not some men among you laugh at others: it may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): nor let some women laugh at others: it may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: and those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong.

==================

that's 4 the Man / woman who was take these photo

Allah saied:

O ye who believe! avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin: and spy not on each other, nor speak ill of each other behind their backs. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Nay, ye would abhor it. But fear Allah: for Allah is Oft-Returning, Most-Merciful.

<wasalam Alaykum>

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam

lol.....thats a good one.....thx for sharing brother.....

Which way for sisters...lol

Bro islamicfajr its only a little laugh...

wasalaam

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member

i can read it Alhamdulillah..i think i have eyes to see it..

which scholar say that ?

plz when u say something be sure u pass it on Quran and sunnah..

<wasalam Alaykum>

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum.

i dont think those verses are relevant to this thread, perhaps you should sit with scholar and get some explanation inshaAllah.

nobody is making fun of the sisters. :astag:

wasalam.

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here, is the Fatwa of Shaykh Abdul 'Azeez ibn Bazz on the ,atter of joking.

There is no Harm in Joking as long as it is Truthful

Question:
Assalamu alaikum
What is the ruling concerning joking? Is it considered useless and vain speech? Note that it does not contain any ridiculing of the religion.
Jazakum allah alf Khair.

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Wa ‘alaykum al-salaam wa rahmat-Allaahi wa barakaatuhu.

There is no harm in joking by words and anecdotes, if they are truthful and real, especially if it is not done often. The Prophet :saw: used to joke but he would only speak the truth. If it is with lying, then it is not allowed. The Prophet :saw: said, "Woe to the one who speaks and tells a lie in order to make the people laugh at it. Woe to him. Then again, woe to him."
This was recorded by Abu Dawud, al-Tirmidhi and al-Nasal with a good chain.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
assalamu alaykum.

i dont think those verses are relevant to this thread, perhaps you should sit with scholar and get some explanation inshaAllah.

nobody is making fun of the sisters. :astag:

wasalam.

mmmmm...

could u tell me what is useful of it.

..and which thing u laught at it later..

i think u should unaproval it tell ask ur Scholar..

===================
plz aske him Also ..Defination of Halal fun..

<wasalam alaykum>

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Akhi said:
There is no harm in joking by words and anecdotes, if they are truthful and real, especially if it is not done often.

good and joking by words on sister pic.. ??

<wasalam>

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Akhi IslamicFajr if Shayukh were to see the picture I am sure they also would find it funny...

We are not Laughing at the sisters in the picture. We are laughing at the sign...

The sign states For Men and the women are there drinking.. Thats what we find funny....

Also if you hear the darus from the Haram like Shaykh Wassi'ullah Abbas in Urdu you also hear him pointing out misakes people make on Haj and ummrah.. This does not mean he is Backbiting people who are performing the Haj/Umrah.

Maybe people who see this Photo will also be careful to drink and to go to the correct Zamzam water stations and Toilets

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum, Please dont post any more pictures of funny sisters. :p

brother Mabsoot, i don't think these time of laughing..

for brother Akhi..

Give me one Example from Sunnah our prophet :saw:laught at other.. or give me one verset Allowed us to laught at other...or allowed to taken pic of others ..

==================
Really i hate argue ..i think i Explain my view..

May Allah direct All us to the right path

<wasalam>

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Be Cheerful With People

Akhi IslamicFajr There plenty of ahadith pertaining to laughing and joking. As we know also if the Prophet :saw: remained quiet on a issue it is Allowed from the sunnah. I shall mention a some ahadeeth on this issue of laughing and joking etc...
n
The Prophet used to smile, rather than laugh ...

The Prophet :saw: generally used to smile rather than laugh Aisha, the wife of the Messenger of Allah :saw: said: I never saw the Messenger of Allah :saw: laugh fully to such an extent that I could see his uvula. He would only smile, ... [Sunan Abu Dawood, Vol. 3, #5079]

Note: Whether he smiled or laughed depended on the situation as illustrated by the Hadiths quoted below.

The Prophet's smile and companions' laughing

Narrated Jabir ibn Samurah: Simak ibn Harb asked Jabir ibn Samurah, "Did you sit in the company of the Messenger of Allah :saw: " He said: Yes, very often. He (the Prophet) used to sit at the place where he observed the morning or dawn prayer till the sun rose or when it had risen; he would stand, and they (his Companions) would talk about matters (pertaining to the days) of ignorance, and they would laugh (on these matters) while (the Prophet) only smiled. [Sahih Muslim, 1413]

Narrated Hadhrat Fatima, The Prophet :saw: told me something secretly (during his fatal illness) and I laughed. [Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Chapter 68 on smiling and laughing]

Narrated Ibn Mas'ud: "Mix with the people on the condition that your Deen is not jeopardized, and be jestful with the family." [Sahih al-Bukhari, Chapter 81 on "To be cheerful with the people"]

Abu Dhar reported that the Prophet :saw: said: "I know the last of inhabitants of Paradise to enter it and the last of the inhabitants of Hell to come out it. He is a man who would be brought on the Day of Resurrection and it will be said: Present his minor sins to him, and withhold from him his serious sins.

Then the minor sins would be placed before him, and it would be said: On such and such day you did so and so and on such and such day you did so and so. He would say: Yes. It will not be possible for him to deny, while he would be afraid lest serious sins should be presented before him.

It would be said to him: In place of every evil deed you will have good deed. He will (then) say: My Lord! I have done things that I do no see here." I indeed saw the Mesenger of Allah :saw: laugh till his front teeth were exposed. [Sahih Muslim, Vol. 1, #365]

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab: During the lifetime of the Prophet there was a man called 'Abdullah whose nickname was Donkey, and he used to make Allah's Apostle laugh. The Prophet lashed him because of drinking (alcohol). And one-day he was brought to the Prophet on the same charge and was lashed. On that, a man among the people said, "O Allah, curse him ! How frequently he has been brought (to the Prophet on such a charge)!" The Prophet said, "Do not curse him, for by Allah, I know for he loves Allah and His Apostle." [Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, #771]

Narrated Anas bin Malik (r): The Prophet ;saw: came to some of his wives among whom there was Um Sulaim, and said, "May Allah be merciful to you, O Camel-driver! Drive the camels slowly, as they are carrying glass vessels (comparing women due to their tenderness and vulnerability)!" Abu Qalaba said, "The Prophet said a sentence which, had anyone of you said it, you would have admonished him for it." [Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, #170] [Of course, not every one has a sense of humor!]

Narrated Abu Huraira: The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way.

On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites.

Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations.

At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. The Water of Life will be poured on them and as a result they will grow like the seeds growing on the bank of flowing water. Then when Allah had finished from the Judgments amongst his creations, one man will be left between Hell and Paradise and he will be the last man from the people of Hell to enter paradise. He will be facing Hell, and will say, 'O Allah! Turn my face from the fire as its wind has dried me and its steam has burnt me.' Allah will ask him, "Will you ask for anything more in case this favor is granted to you?' He will say, "No by Your (Honor) Power!" And he will give to his Lord (Allah) what he will of the pledges and the covenants. Allah will then turn his face from the Fire. When he will face Paradise and will see its charm, he will remain quiet as long as Allah will. He then will say, 'O my Lord! Let me go to the gate of Paradise.' Allah will ask him, 'Didn't you give pledges and make covenants (to the effect) that you would not ask for anything more than what you requested at first?' He will say, 'O my Lord! Do not make me the most wretched, amongst Your creatures.' Allah will say, 'If this request is granted, will you then ask for anything else?' He will say, 'No! By Your Power! I shall not ask for anything else.' Then he will give to his Lord what He will of the pledges and the covenants.

Allah will then let him go to the gate of Paradise. On reaching then and seeing its life, charm, and pleasure, he will remain quiet as long as Allah wills and then will say, 'O my Lord ! Let me enter Paradise.' Allah will say, May Allah be merciful unto you, O son of Adam! How treacherous you are! Haven't you made covenants and given pledges that you will not ask for anything more that what you have been given?' He will say, 'O my Lord! Do not make me the most wretched amongst Your creatures.' So Allah will laugh and allow him to enter Paradise and will ask him to request as much as he likes. He will do so till all his desires have been fulfilled . Then Allah will say, 'Request more of such and such things.' Allah will remind him and when all his desires and wishes; have been fulfilled, Allah will say "All this is granted to you and a similar amount besides." Abu Said Al-Khudri, said to Abu Huraira, 'Allah's Apostle said, "Allah said, 'That is for you and ten times more like it.' "Abu Huraira said, "I do not remember from Allah's Apostle except (his saying), 'All this is granted to you and a similar amount besides." Abu Sahd said, "I heard him saying, 'That is for you and ten times more the like of it." [Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, #770]

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
A smile is sadaqa,

And here is a nice poem to close this dialogue about Hadith pertaining to joking..

A smile is sadaqa,
The Prophet said so.

A smile is sadaqa,
so give to everyone you know.

A smile is sadaqa,
so take one wherever you go.

A smile is sadaqa,
so smile.... you'll be glad you did so!

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Salam alaykum,

brother Akhi..i know All ur two later post..Alhamdulillah

but u May be Misunderstand Halal Fun..A smile is sadaqa, but not laught at others..

yeah u should be make ur brother .sister smile ore laught but not laught at other..

any way.. i get ur reply..Alhamduillah..now i cann't Edit My post..

thanks so much .. 4 that..but u should looking 4 who is forgive u tell The Day of Judgement ..

<wasalam>

islamicfajr

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
:shahadah:

:hawla:

I didnt want to post anything ,, BUT :wavyarms: HELLOOO BROTHERS !!!! why dont we leave it up to the individuals who ever want to laugh let them laugh and if they dont want to laugh then that ok too ( I thought I use to argue a lot ) :D

Ya akh IslamicFajer NO ONE laughing on the SISTERS.
THEY laughing at the Sign because the sister standing there and it says no drinks Exept for men... so what if the sisters wanted to drink water where should they go?

:SMILY82:

let do this, both of you akhi and islamicfjr have match of :fighta:

let see who will laugh and who wont laugh at the end:laughing-dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.