please answer this

AISHA14

allah is my lord
:salam2:
well actully my question is can girls wear jeans paints with long shirts on them .well many of them say its haram so can i get HELLLLLLLLP:girl3:
JAZAKALLAH

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
well actully my question is can girls wear jeans paints with long shirts on them .well many of them say its haram so can i get HELLLLLLLLP:girl3:
JAZAKALLAH

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Women's dress in Islam must fit into these things.

1) Should cover whole body, except face and hand if unable to do so.

2) Should be thick enough so that it is not like a glass of water which we can see what is inside it.

3) Should be loose enough so that others will not be able to recognise/see the shapes of body.

4) Should not be a dress/cloth that is of men.

So if what you are saying fits into these categories, that is an Islamic Dress.

Wallahi A'lam.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

AISHA14

allah is my lord
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Women's dress in Islam must fit into these things.

1) Should cover whole body, except face and hand if unable to do so.

2) Should be thick enough so that it is not like a glass of water which we can see what is inside it.

3) Should be loose enough so that others will not be able to recognise/see the shapes of body.

4) Should not be a dress/cloth that is of men.

So if what you are saying fits into these categories, that is an Islamic Dress.

Wallahi A'lam.

YOU JUST TOLD IN YOUR 4TH STATMENT THATIT SHOLUD NOT BE THE DRESS OF MAN ..... MANY PEOPLE SAY THAT MEN ALSO WEAR JEANS PAINT SO ITS HARAM TO WEAR WHAT MEN WEAR

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
YOU JUST TOLD IN YOUR 4TH STATMENT THATIT SHOLUD NOT BE THE DRESS OF MAN ..... MANY PEOPLE SAY THAT MEN ALSO WEAR JEANS PAINT SO ITS HARAM TO WEAR WHAT MEN WEAR

lool :( not like that ... if you think like that we can never wear any kind of trousers.. Also what our Prophet used to wear, and still so many muslim men wear looks like a dress in many other cultures so will we call them they look like women ? sure not..

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
salams sister ,
when you go out side you have to wear proper islamic dress as stated by the brother , but at home an omong other girls or women you may dress as you like as long as it is modess, ie not too short( above the knee, baring to much skin etc,
w/salams

q8penpals

Salam

Well, in Kuwait, men wear something that looks like a dress in the Western world - does that mean women shouldn't wear long dresses? Of course not - they are different styles; same with the jeans/pants - there are different styles for men and women, and are easily discernible by culture.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Are you angry sister? All capital letters seems something like that.

Ok my sisters has explained this very well. So I am not going to say that again. What I want to say is "women should not imitate mens' cloth, and men should not imitate womens' cloth".

Rashadi

Salaam Aleykom sister, one can easily distinguish between men and women jeans because they are different just as the men's outfits as worn by many Muslims differ from those worn by females. Some ppl exaggerate and take thing a little too far while still claiming that Islam is simple. Islam is perfect but Muslims are not. U should be good to go so long it meets the prescribed dress code.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Jibreen (ra):

“As for women wearing pants or trousers, this is not permitted, even if she is on her own or in front of other women or her husband, except if she is in a closed room with her husband only. Apart from that, it is not permitted because it shows the details of her body and makes her get used to these clothes. So she is not permitted to wear these clothes at all.”

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/5066

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

I was watching a show by Sh. Omar Abdul-Kafi once..and a sister called asking if "wearing pants is considered hijab"

and he (may Allah grant him a long life) summed *the whole* issue of *is it wearable or is it not* with *one* sentence..he said smiling:

"binti, innaho hishma wa laysa hijaban, wa aktafi bi qawli hatha, innaho hishma wa laysa hijaban"

(trans: "it is modesty and not hijab, I will say this much, it is modesty and not hijab")

Which makes *a lot* of sense if you think about it..though pants are modest..technically..they're not hijab (and I am specifying hijab here..because I am assuming that is what you're asking about?)..because what you wear in your house amongst your mahrams and other women..so long it is in keeping with *overall modesty*..can be *whatever* you like

and Allah Knows best

:wasalam: