PLEASE HELP...

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2: brothers and sisters in islam
i wanted to ask you all a Question i keep thinking about it for a couple of days now i was listening to some lecture and now its making me think even more he was talking about music he was saying, "if you want to listen to the devil box(music cassettes) then for Allahs sake remove Allah's name that is hanging over the walls in the same room."
i want to know if its allowed to have the kabah pics (frames) and Quranic ayahs hanging in the walls and have tv in the same room and watch it i think thats disrespect and i told my mum to put the picz down but she didn't yet.
and the second thing is in my room i have a Quran inside the draw subhanallah and in the same room music is put on i tell my brothers not to play music because the Quran is there but they don't listen to me. should i move it somewhere else??
May Allah forgive me if i have said anything wrong
jazakallahu kahiyran brothers and sisters i hope some one could answer
:wasalam:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Wa alaikkumus salam wa rahmathullah, I cannot say anything about this thing. I dont know what evidence he based on for what he said. Allah knows best, but some things that I read now did make sense to me about respecting the name of Allah. I guess cutting down on stuff that is wrong must be done in that case. Things like this happen similarly in my house as well :|, but we don't really have any sort of pictures or names of Allah around in my house. :| Anyways I'm confused about this myself, so I will wait for a reply inshallah.

:salam2: my dear brother
Mashallah Jazakallahu khaiyr anyways brother i really hope some one could help inshallah waiting for a reply aswel

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

:salam2: brothers and sisters in islam
i wanted to ask you all a Question i keep thinking about it for a couple of days now i was listening to some lecture and now its making me think even more he was talking about music he was saying, "if you want to listen to the devil box(music cassettes) then for Allahs sake remove Allah's name that is hanging over the walls in the same room."
i want to know if its allowed to have the kabah pics (frames) and Quranic ayahs hanging in the walls and have tv in the same room and watch it i think thats disrespect and i told my mum to put the picz down but she didn't yet.
and the second thing is in my room i have a Quran inside the draw subhanallah and in the same room music is put on i tell my brothers not to play music because the Quran is there but they don't listen to me. should i move it somewhere else??
May Allah forgive me if i have said anything wrong
jazakallahu kahiyran brothers and sisters i hope some one could answer

:salam2:
There is no Hadith mentioning that when we hang Quranic ayahs in our house there is any benefit. I also hang Quranic ayahs in the walls of my house because long time ago I read that it is beneficial, now I know that there is no proof. Our Prophet Sallallahu Alihi wa Sallam did not do it, Shahabas did not do it.

However there is one serious difficulty. Most of these Quranic ayahs are now printed in China by non muslims and I do not think they respect or understand what they are printing.

Unfortunately I have already bought some pictures and ayahs before I knew it but I am going to buy any more, and I would like that this business die down.

May Allah SWT forgive me if I have written some thing wrong.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
There is no Hadith mentioning that when we hang Quranic ayahs in our house there is any benefit. I also hang Quranic ayahs in the walls of my house because long time ago I read that it is beneficial, now I know that there is no proof. Our Prophet Sallallahu Alihi wa Sallam did not do it, Shahabas did not do it.

However there is one serious difficulty. Most of these Quranic ayahs are now printed in China by non muslims and I do not think they respect or understand what they are printing.

Unfortunately I have already bought some pictures and ayahs before I knew it but I am going to buy any more, and I would like that this business die down.

May Allah SWT forgive me if I have written some thing wrong.

jazakallahu khaiyr brother
that really shocked me printed in china by non-muslims?? but i don't understand why they would do something like that if they don't believe.
i would also like this buisness to die down inshallah
may Allah forgive me aswel if i've written something wrong