they give travelling expense and lunch
the worry is that shall i take expenses,lunch from them
is working with them fine
please reply

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

as long as lottery is concerned, It is haram in Islam
and dealing with haram things and working/promoting/serving is also prohibitted in Islam.....Alhamdulillah...and there is no chance my brother....

Look for another voluntary jobs...inshaa'Allah ...will find a good and barakah blessed job..

By the way: what does the company deal for?.. i mean charity...or something to help poor?...even though thats not permissible...but if you dont take the convence and food then....even you cant look for reward.....moreover you have to count gunah for that....
And Allah SWT knows the best

Wassalamu alaikum

saadbin

what shall i do?

Assalamalikum,

I am computer engineer and for working experience, i am working for charity, that technology help to disable people throughout the UK.
but helpline its funded by national lottery fund.
I am not getting salary although i am getting travel expenses and lunch.
what shall i do now?

zazakaallahkhair

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

If you are willing to serve the disable people and only that is your intension then you can do....but plz dont take the lunch and travel expences.....and you cant look for reward...
and Allah SWT knows the best.

try to join other charitable group, that doesnt deal with lottery fund.....then you can take travel+food charge..inshaa'Allah....
May Allah SWT help you to get a more suitable job/charitable work and may Allah SWT help you to find a way to be rewarded...And ALlah SWT knows the best

Jazakallahu Khair
wassalam

PS: you can ask for more help to the sheikh/Imam in your local mosque...Inshaa'Allah they can help you more...wassalam