Please! I need Help

fatimabilals

:salam2:
Brothers and sisters, I have created a new website with the grace of All Almighty, Alhamdulilah. But I need members for more site promotion. Please give it a visit and think about it. If u like, u can ask your friends and family to join too! InshAllah! But please note that it is not an islamic site, but just a general site.(No Offence Meant) Here is the URL: www.worldoffatima.webs.com

Wassalam

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
Mashallah It is a very nice one. Especially the design and colors. I'm waiting for the approval after registration.

Wassalam

zainali

assalamualikum everybody
i really want to know what kind of site is it and why is it needed to have such site , u said its not islamic , why is it not islam is everything for us , whatever we do should be according to islam then , why is this site not islam , ru really sister or some one who is acting to be a sister and spreading unislamic things , brothers and sisters beware of such things .

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
assalamualikum everybody
i really want to know what kind of site is it and why is it needed to have such site , u said its not islamic , why is it not islam is everything for us , whatever we do should be according to islam then , why is this site not islam , ru really sister or some one who is acting to be a sister and spreading unislamic things , brothers and sisters beware of such things .

you are going too far. pls put a speed-break!

sister fatima is a muslimah. she is one of the oldest member of TTI forum. if u'll read her post, u'll find that.

Skywalker

As-salamo'alaikum Kid!

I have a couple of suggestions:

1. There should be an About Us tab on your website.
2. You should mention the purpose of your site. I mean the domain you want to cater.

P.S. - You are always welcome if you need any kind of help.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
Brothers and Sisters please refrain from discouraging this sister. She is just 14 years old and she is attempting a good thing. Well it might not be a islamic website always. Although she hasn't mentioned that it is Non-islamic. She has clearly mentioned that it is not a religious one thats it. Please don't tell me that we donot visit any other site than an Islamic site. A simple yahoo site has nothing to do with Islam. does it?

She may want to show it in school as to what she did in her holidays. She may use this as a talent to get her internship. Please also know that she lives in a Non-Islamic country and most of her friends in school may be non-muslims. They might be discouraged as soon as they see it is a religious site as they are all in early teens ( or their parents might discourage them).

Whatever may be the cause, all i ask you is she is very young and very talented. Please encourage her.

:wasalam:

fatimabilals

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Brothers and sisters, i want most of my friends and my cousins' friends to join the website. That's why i did not make an islamic one.