Please,I really need prayers.

saidsalla

Assalamu'alaikum wa Rahmatullah.
I hope all brothers and sisters are in very good health condition and Faith. Ameen.
It is really hard to state what I'm in,but all I can say is: for so long I've been in a very strong LOVE with a girl just near us. We love each other with respect and according to Islamic guide. In fact we trust each other,we even agreed to get married. With this,we spents years hoping to see the day of our weeding.But unfortunately,her step mother denied and rejected our relationship with no reason other than: I AM A TEACHER,HENCE I AM POOR! The woman is the only person that says what to be done. Me and her are in great shock becoz we cant even see each other now.
Please,my brothers and sisters i need your prayers may Allah in His boundless favour to make available to me what i can provide anything neccessary for Islamic marriage. And i also need advice from you on what to do. Wassalamu'alaikum.:astag:

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2:

In sha Allah my dua is with you. The Creator knows what is the best for us. If we did not get what we wish for,then in sha Allah He is planning for something better.

For your wound...let time heal it.

Allah knows the best
:salam2:

mahaseeb

Asalamualikum..
Brother just have patience.Dont worry inshallah.. Allah knows well what is best for you.May allah do things which are good and may allah have his mrecy on you.
Asalamualikum
Abdul haseeb

saidsalla

Thanks

Salamu'alaikum. I tried to contact her father,but he has travelled for about a year. I thank you for all the Du'aas and advise. Jazakumullahu khairaa.

hijabi_sis

Waykumuslaam brother

have you prayed Istikaraah brother? Some times what we want is not good for us, and what Allah wants is better for us..... Pray Istikaarah and consult Allah about all your important affairs.... InshAllah He will Suffice you......

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
Ibn Majaah narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No woman can give a woman in marriage and no woman can give herself in marriage.” Al-Haafiz ibn Hajar said in Buloogh al-Maraam: the men (of its isnaad) are thiqaat (trustworthy).

i do not think the step mother can do anything to stop you ... if you have her wali convinced.

does she have any brothers..

A man does not have to have a wali at the time of the marriage contract, rather the man is the one who enters into the marriage contract by himself.

It is the woman who needs to have a wali, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, according to the hadeeth narrated by ‘Aa’ishah: “Any woman who gets married without a wali, her marriage is invalid, invalid, invalid.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1102; classed as hasan by Abu Dawood, 2083; Ibn Maajah, 1879.

If there is no father, then the grandfather is the wali. If there is no grandfather then her brothers are her walis, and it is does not matter if they are younger than her, but it is essential that the wali be an adult. If one of her brothers is an adult then he is her wali, even if he is younger than her.

It says in Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (18/147):

saidsalla

Alhamdulillah.

I performed salatul istikhaarah many times but what i feel for her is becoming stronger. Allah knows best. I'm looking for a chance to meet her and discuss this issue and all the advise my brothers and sister gave us. Jazakumullahu khairaa:ma: