please make dua for my dear wife

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i ask all of the brothers and sisters to make dua for my wife, SHUKRAH ALBERT. she has been very ill with a bad high fever. right now she is out of the country and i feel terrible that i am not with her right now to support her. please i beg all of you to pray for her speedy recovery insha'allah.

i love her so much and it pains me to know that she isn't well.

jazakallah khayr
:wasalam:

PSPdude

Inshallah she'll recover. I was under the weather to abit this past few days :(

she'll be in my dua.

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah

i ask all of the brothers and sisters to make dua for my wife, SHUKRAH ALBERT. she has been very ill with a bad high fever. right now she is out of the country and i feel terrible that i am not with her right now to support her. please i beg all of you to pray for her speedy recovery insha'allah.

jazakallah khayr

May Allah protect your wife and Heal her soon Ameen
اسال الله رب العرش العظيم ان يشفيها و يعفيها

ameen

big3qc6.gif

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

jazakallah khayr for your duas

i feel so much better knowing that there are people out there keeping her in their dua.

AKHI

Allahuakhbar

Insha'allah, I will include your wife in my Du'a. I hope she recover soon.

Wasalam

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

jazakallah khayr
well brother i will realy pray in my prayers that your wife to become fine ...inshallah

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
sorry to hear that bro

:wasalam: inshallah she will be okay, and I will make du'aa for and all muslimeen inshallah

Searching_soul

Be patient bro. You'll be rewarded for this.
May ALLAH grant her a speedy recovery and forgive her sins and accept all our prayers. Ameen.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

May Allah Rabb al-Amine help to your wife that she recover soon dear brother.

Inshallah she will be in my duas.

Salam.

Your sister Asja

yameenahmed

Insahallah i will pray for your wife brother keep faith in allah [swt] we are all here to pray brother keep faith...........

muslim-girl

inshaAllah

inshaAllah ur wife will be fine if Allah wish. I will keep her in my duaa inshaAllah. May Allah cure her inshaAllah, and give u patiene . remember everytime a person is sick Allah forgive the persons sins, so inshaAllah we ask Allah to forgive her and cure her inshaALlah..:tti_sister:

salahdin

WA ALEIKUM MUSALAM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATU BRO MAY ALLAH (AZA WAJALLAH) GRANT HER QUICK RECOVERY FROM HER ILLNESS. AND MASHALLAH BRO LAST TIME IF I RECALL , YOU WE SEARCHING AND NOW YOU HAVE WHAT YOU WISHED FOR ,ALHAMDULLILAH . MAY ALLAH (AZA WAJALLAH) FOR GRANT YOU THE HAPPINESS AND HEALTH, BOTH OF YOU. EVERYTHING IS WRITTEN DOWN AND PATIENCE PAYS OFF BRO. THATS PATIENCE PAYS OFF.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam

MashaAllah brother don't worry bro Allah's showering her with mercy whilst she in this state, may Allah cure her inshaAllah

halah

Don't fret inshallah all will be fine.
I will make dua for her that inshaa'Allah she recovers soon.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

may Allah subhana wata'ala take away the pain from her and gives her patience amiin.

wasalam