please make Du'a for my elderest brother

withsunna

Asslamalaikum brothers and sisters,

please make Du'a for my elderest brother who passed away yesterday (30th July, thursday) please ask Allah's mercy be upon him, may Allah forgive him, blessing him.

surelly, we are came from Allah, we will return to Him......may Allah guide all of us Ameen.

jazakanlahukahir

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Inna liAllah waina Ilahi rajioun!!!!!

may Allah have mercy on HIS soul!!ameeen
May Allah give you and your family sabr.ameen

Are you ok sister/brother...if you need to talk about anything iam here to listen.....just pm ok!! may Allah forgive his sins and ours as well.ameen

Allah hafiz now and alwaysss!

JundAllah

Salam alekium, may Allah protect your bro from the punishment of the grave and remove his sins and shower him with his mercy and blessings.. inshAllah he will get Jannah. inshAllah you and your bro will meet up in Jannah.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
So sorry to hear that. May Allah make his grave spacious and forgive him his sins. May He grant your family sabr at this time of grief. Will be in my duaas.:tti_sister:

icadams

Inna-Lillahi-Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'un
To Allah We Belong And To Him We Shall Return

May Allah bless him and forgive his sins. May you be reunited in Paradise.

slave_of_Allah

I pray Allah showers His infinite mercy on your brother, and grants him jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

I pray to Allah to ease away any distress your family may have, and help you in this testing time. Aameen.

I pray Allah guides and blesses you throughout life, and unites you with your brother in jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

justice101

:salam2: SISTER we pray 4 u and plse give out a sadaqa on his name, if u can make a one that is a JARIYA( i.e contionus)
ina lilah waa inailehy rajoon

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam alai kum

Inna-Lillahi-Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'un

May Allah (SWT) make it easy for him in these early days of being in the grave and make spacious for him his grave for as far as the eye can see and fill his grave with light upon light. May Allah (SWT) forgive all his past sins and have mercy on his soul. May Allah (SWT) also grant him Jannah.

May Allah make it easy for the rest of your family members and give them all patience through this difficult time. Ameen

Your brother in Islam

Peace2u

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Inna lillah wa inna elayhi raje3oon

May Allah forgive him and give him the mercy

I hope u r ok now ?

May Allah help u and be with u ..

kayenat

:salam2: we do pray for our muslim brothers and sisiters. May Allah rest his soul in peace and forgive his sins. He is lucky he left this sinful world. May Allah guid us to good and right way. Ameen

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
inshallah sister..
innalillahi wainna ilaihi wa raajioon...
allah will surely protect him honey...
and, inshallah, his grave will be spacious ameen!.....
keep trust in allah, and have pateince honey..
allah is the most mercifulest, and oft forgiving...