Please make Dua' for the sister...

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
:salam2: dear sisters and brothers,

Please make Dua' for my sister who is going to be hospitalized for some medical test and treatments. She is also a TIT member. I don't want to disclose her name without her permission.............. Please make Dua' for her :shymuslima1:
I love her alooooooot! :tti_sister:

Sakeena

My Dear Sister!!!

ma salaams sister Maryam Zainab,

SubhanAllah!! Your sister is in my du'as!! Aww sister, it's okay. Don't worry inshallah Allah is watching over her... *hugs* :girl3: I'm sorry...just tryin' to help... May Allah bless you and your sister and may Allah heal her pain and her spirit and restore her health. May Allah grant her an opportunity to lead a better prosperous life of happiness and goodness and Allah bring ease and serenity to your heart and the hearts of ur loved ones. I love you sister for the sake of Allah swt!! Ameeeeeeeeeen!!! :hearts:

:tti_sister: stay strong dear-we know you can do it!! :hijabi:

take care honey!! :ma:

your sister in Islam,

-Sakeena :hearts:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum
:shymuslima1:
Oh it's very sad to hear that one of our sisters is in a hospital. Insha Allah i will put her in my duas. May Allah swt cure her amiin. give her my salaams and hearts:hearts: I love her too. May Allah swt shower His blessings on her and on you. Jazak Allahu khayra for letting us know ukhti.

:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
ma salaams sister Maryam Zainab,

SubhanAllah!! Your sister is in my du'as!! Aww sister, it's okay. Don't worry inshallah Allah is watching over her... *hugs* :girl3: I'm sorry...just tryin' to help... May Allah bless you and your sister and may Allah heal her pain and her spirit and restore her health. May Allah grant her an opportunity to lead a better prosperous life of happiness and goodness and Allah bring ease and serenity to your heart and the hearts of ur loved ones. I love you sister for the sake of Allah swt!! Ameeeeeeeeeen!!! :hearts:

:tti_sister: stay strong dear-we know you can do it!! :hijabi:

take care honey!! :ma:

your sister in Islam,

-Sakeena :hearts:

Jazakillahu khairan for your Du'as & kind words sister. I love you too for the sake of Allah & May Allah love you since you love me. My mum is worried a lot... May Allah forgive my sister's sins and strengthen her Iman. This life is nothing but a test from Allah (SWT). May Allah strengthen my family member's Iman and give patience. Ameen

Seeking Allah's Mercy
may ALLAh make things easy for my sis.ameen..............we'll miss her
love you sisi

Jazakillah sister...

mabera
We seek Allah the Almighty lord of Arsh- Azeem to heal our sister

Jazakallah ... Aameen

4mMadara2Amina
May Allah send blessings to her! Ameen.

Aameen

Muslim_Gurl
May Allah give her patience. Ameen

Aameen

Zaynab123
Asalamu alaykum

Oh it's very sad to hear that one of our sisters is in a hospital. Insha Allah i will put her in my duas. May Allah swt cure her amiin. give her my salaams and hearts I love her too. May Allah swt shower His blessings on her and on you. Jazak Allahu khayra for letting us know ukhti.

Jazakillahu Khairan sister. Please keep on making Dua for her.

Sakeena

HUGS!!! It's okay my dear...stay calm honey.... :hearts: we all LOVE you and your sister...subhanallah...

:tti_sister:

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
May Allah bless u and her Amin!

Jazakillah dear , pray for her health......

deen_islam_4ever
assalaam alaikum
May ALlah cure your sis and give her health and may Allah give you and ur family patience. Ameen
w/salaam

Aameen....

She is back home.................. but the side effects of the medicines are :shymuslima1:.......May Allah cure her :tti_sister:

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum

May Allah give her patience n recover her again Ameen!!

don't worry sister Maryam, everything will be ok inshAllah, have faith in Allah

plz give my salam n lots of love to her

Walikumsalam

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2: dear sisters and brothers,

Please make Dua' for my sister who is going to be hospitalized for some medical test and treatments. She is also a TIT member. I don't want to disclose her name without her permission.............. Please make Dua' for her :shymuslima1:
I love her alooooooot! :tti_sister:

I love you too my dear sister:hijabi:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Jazakallahu hair for all of you..................
:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
Alhamdulillah Im fine now.....................:tti_sister::tti_sister:
Allah has blessed me with all of you........ and your Duas...