PLEASE MAKE DUAA FOR ME

Tamana

Assalmu alaikum borthers ans sisters
this is my second time on this site, I'm not really used to this site so I dont know if I should be posting this on this thread. But I just wanted to ask everyone please make duaa for me. I have my maths exam tomorrow, and I am really nervous and scared about it. Please make duaa that I achieve high grade and the exam will be easy. PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTERS I BEG YOU ALL, :tti_sister: DON'T FORGET ME IN YOUR DUAA, PLEASE MAKE DUAA FOR ME THAT I ACHIEVE HIGH GRADE IN THIS EXAM AND ALL MY OTHER EXAMS. (i REALLY WANT A*'s FOR ALL MY EXAMS) :SMILY176:
JAZAKALLAH KHAIR

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Wa'aleiki salaam,

InshAllaah, you'll get good grades.
Don't stress and just give it your best shot!

If you've done the work, then you'll see the result.

All the best¬!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Inshallah you will be in my duas dear sister.Do not forget that with faith in Allah, and faith in yourselfe you will achive great results at your exams.

And please keep me in your duas as well dear sister for my exams Inshallah.:hijabi:

May Allah subhan wa teala help you. Ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

mahaseeb

Asalamualikum....
Dear sister may allah bless you best than what you deserve.But sister don't be tensed and worried just relax and stay cool.As said by one famous man " The greatest barrier of success is the fear of failure".
May allah help you .. ameen

Asalamualikum..
Abdul Haseeb

Tamana

Wa'aleiki salaam,

InshAllaah, you'll get good grades.
Don't stress and just give it your best shot!

If you've done the work, then you'll see the result.

All the best¬!

:salam2:
Jazakallah sister so much, I feel a lot more better. I promise I will remember you in my duaaz, I will inshallah make duaa for you as well when I pray my salah and other times. I really appreciate your reply sister
jazakallah again :hijabi:

Tamana

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Inshallah you will be in my duas dear sister.Do not forget that with faith in Allah, and faith in yourselfe you will achive great results at your exams.

And please keep me in your duas as well dear sister for my exams Inshallah.:hijabi:

May Allah subhan wa teala help you. Ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

Jazakallah so much sister, I had my maths exam today, I found it incredibly hard and felt like crying when I came home. When I read your reply and other replies on this thread, it brought smile to my face. I'm feeling a lot better now. I will inshallah remember you in my duaaz, when I read Quran, when I pray salah, I promise sister I will make duaa for you. May Allah help you to achieve high grades and fill your life with happiness. :tti_sister:
Ameen Ameen Ameen
I still have my calculator maths,science, Arabic and religious studies exam left, please do make daa that I find those exams easy and achieve high grades
Jazkallah again sister I really do appreciate your reply

Tamana

Asalamualikum....
Dear sister may allah bless you best than what you deserve.But sister don't be tensed and worried just relax and stay cool.As said by one famous man " The greatest barrier of success is the fear of failure".
May allah help you .. ameen

Asalamualikum..
Abdul Haseeb

Jazakallah so much dear brother for your reply and comforting words. I was really upset after my maths exam today and felt like crying when I came home because I found it really hard, but after I read your reply and other replies on this thread, I am feeling a lot more better. Jazkallah so much to you and other replies as they brought smile to my face. May Allah accept all your duaaz borther :tti_sister: ameen ameen ameen
I promise I will remember you in my duaaz.

Jazkallah again dear brother, everyone replies meant a lot to me and made my day

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Jazakallah sister so much, I feel a lot more better. I promise I will remember you in my duaaz, I will inshallah make duaa for you as well when I pray my salah and other times. I really appreciate your reply sister
jazakallah again :hijabi:

Wa'aleiki salaam,

Wa anti min ahlil-jaza'a Tamana,

Thanks a lot! I'm in dire need of du'a =)
May Allaah [swt] be with you always.

All the best sis.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Jazakallah so much dear brother for your reply and comforting words. I was really upset after my maths exam today and felt like crying when I came home because I found it really hard, but after I read your reply and other replies on this thread, I am feeling a lot more better. Jazkallah so much to you and other replies as they brought smile to my face. May Allah accept all your duaaz borther :tti_sister: ameen ameen ameen
I promise I will remember you in my duaaz.

Jazkallah again dear brother, everyone replies meant a lot to me and made my day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest sister,

~May Allah swt grant you success with flying colours~Amin!

All The Best!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)