Please make it clear...

haksal

Asalamu Alaikum,

I got a mail before few days. I don’t know it is true or lie. Can any one explain about it?
I am forwarding the mail here…

Great news

You all know about the Denmark newspaper who made fun upon our loving Prophet SAW and till now they never regret… let us make them regret for all time…

The Denmark ambassador, prime minister and Denmark channel said they all try to do something just to stop the boycott made by Muslims last month, by which their loss has reached to 2 billion Euros. If we continue to boycott Denmark products after 7 months it could reach around 40 billion Euros destruction.

please spread the news to all your friends you know in order to raise our spirits and to warn Denmark and other hostile nations that we Muslims are united and those who insult our beloved Prophet SAW (peace be upon him) will certainly be sorry.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Sister,

I don't if the email is true or false...but we should boycott Danish products...

If they LIE, we don't BUY!

Boomerang

Salam,

I think our own deen is what we should be worrying about. If everyone makes a big fuss over one guys drawings, then he is gettiing the attention he wants. This kind of behaviour is disracting us from our own connection with God. Boycotting Danish goods is not sending a nice message to our Danish brothers and sisters now is it?
Ignore the drawings....Do we not believe in God enough to think that the artist of the cartoon will not be held accountable in the end? Little do we believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for the person who sent you that PM....little faith do they have...
May Allah guide those that are confused, and may he show his might to those that doubt.

Peace

mfarooq-khan

Asalam-w-Alaikum umma,

it is difficult to verify these states, but one thing is clear that if we boycot the products of these countries, we can realy show our strength. Denmark is supplying huge amount of medicien to pakistan and midlle east. So we should and particularly docotros and pharmists should give alternative medicinces and avoid medicines from these countries.

cmelbouzaidi

I think the boycotting worked quite well for the Netherlands lately who stopped that film from being made that was going to degrade Islam. I was shocked that in Denmark, those cartoons from a couple of years ago, were republished lately..... Why did they do that knowing all the trouble that these caused a couple of years ago? I do agree with Boomerang in a certain sense, by drawing attention to these things we put negative things about Islam in the spotlight but I think boycotting products from Denmark is a good idea. Now, if you remember that ridiculous book several years ago, The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie, Ahmat Deedat brought a copy of the so-called book to a lecture and it was purely moronic. So that idiot Rushdie got all this attention and suddenly Satanic Verses was on the curriculum in many universities in America and it was nonsensical trash that should not have got a first look.... It is a hard thing to wonder the best action... I feel if Khomenei (I think it was Khomenei) had not issued a fatwa against Rushdie, no-one would have ever heard of this moron or his pathetic book.....

Boomerang

why should a whole country suffer economically (if that is really possible), because of one or a few peoples actions.....a newspaper that probably tells more lies about its own people.
what do you people want....? the newspaper editor to be stoned? Really, the comments on this thread are the reason that the world has problems with Islam....you lot are giving it a bad name for people like myself. Talk about fanatics....really. I am ashamed to be connected with any of you and your small ideas. Go and concentrate on your own lives....are any of you perfect yet? no, then what time have you got to be worrying about anyone else.....
Whats going on in your own neighbourhoods hey?

I am so ashamed, I really am......
I am also shocked that you all think this behaviour is what God wants......:(

mezeren

boomerang,boomerang,boomerang...

why should a whole country suffer economically (if that is really possible), because of one or a few peoples actions.....a newspaper that probably tells more lies about its own people.
what do you people want....? the newspaper editor to be stoned? Really, the comments on this thread are the reason that the world has problems with Islam....you lot are giving it a bad name for people like myself. Talk about fanatics....really. I am ashamed to be connected with any of you and your small ideas. Go and concentrate on your own lives....are any of you perfect yet? no, then what time have you got to be worrying about anyone else.....
Whats going on in your own neighbourhoods hey?

I am so ashamed, I really am......
I am also shocked that you all think this behaviour is what God wants......:(

:salam2:
boomerang,what happened in denmark is not as simple as you put it.it was a deliberate,well planned well executed move to insult muslims and destroy the image of İslam.it was dirty,mean and evil.they'd known what would have happened after such a move like protests all over the muslim world where some people had died.so,they wanted to show the world how intolerant,uneducated,stupid etc. muslims are.

such things are part of a bigger picture which aims to stop islam reaching nonmuslims.because islam is the only system that could stop the west from exploiting the world.the western world have been sucking other people's wealth,money,recources for centuries and they don't want it stop.
the only obstacle for them is islam.they try to stop islam but they will fail and islam will bring justice for all human beings not for only muslims.

in today's world the most effective weapon is "money" and we should learn how to use it.at first,denmark officials refused to condemn the newspaper and said it was a freedom of speech.after the boycott they gradually changed their attitude so that means it works.

take it easy,boomerang,there is no fanatism here but your words are a bit harsh on your muslim brother and sisters.it is your duty to warn your muslim fellows about their wrongdoings but you should think about what you say as well.anyway,i wish everyone best.

Rivergirl

boomerang,what happened in denmark is not as simple as you put it.it was a deliberate,well planned well executed move to insult muslims and destroy the image of İslam.it was dirty,mean and evil.they'd known what would have happened after such a move like protests all over the muslim world where some people had died.so,they wanted to show the world how intolerant,uneducated,stupid etc. muslims are.

such things are part of a bigger picture which aims to stop islam reaching nonmuslims.because islam is the only system that could stop the west from exploiting the world.the western world have been sucking other people's wealth,money,recources for centuries and they don't want it stop.
the only obstacle for them is islam.they try to stop islam but they will fail and islam will bring justice for all human beings not for only muslims.

in today's world the most effective weapon is "money" and we should learn how to use it.at first,denmark officials refused to condemn the newspaper and said it was a freedom of speech.after the boycott they gradually changed their attitude so that means it works.

take it easy,boomerang,there is no fanatism here but your words are a bit harsh on your muslim brother and sisters.it is your duty to warn your muslim fellows about their wrongdoings but you should think about what you say as well.anyway,i wish everyone best.

i kinda agree with the above, unfortuanatly it is money that really hits the right spot for some people!
also if denmark could see that an whole ummah has shown their dislike for what has happened, by boycotting products, maybe next time the/any government would take more action to stop certain people from publishing this again (although i recall that the cartoon keeps showing its ugly head again and again) if they thought that the economy could suffer.

i do not agree with the violence/threats/bombs that took place because of the cartoons, but i dont see anything wrong with protesting by boycotting, it is effective, in that anyone can decide not to buy their products and it affects the danish pocket who i believe were to slow to even acknowledge that it was wrong!!

just my opinion
:wasalam:

Boomerang

Look brother,
are you really unable to see the truth here....seems like the big mastermind to insult muslims has worked....if you all didnt make such a big deal about it, then its effect would have been useless......but you bring this upon yourselves.....ignoring this imbecile would have been the best thing that you could have done.
It says in the Quran (41:03-07) that you wont convert some people...they cant hear you as there hearts have veils over.....so what is your point.....?
They dont listen to you, so lets boycott the whole country?
Do you really think God wants you to be carrying on, consciously trying to cause mischief for another group of persons, when you could be dedicating your time to him? Brother, I hope you wake up.... I really hope he doesnt ask you how you spent your days, upon Judgment ;)

what about the muslims that live in Denmark? how do you think they are feeling....I hope none of them are effected by your boycott.....

STILL ASHAMED!

Boomerang

Rivergirl,

I am glad one person can kind of see what I am saying but I have one question for you....

just say you boycott the medicine sold by Denmark.....firstly, what happens if someone working to make that medicine, happens to be a muslim, who gets retrenched, because the company is losing business?..your brother or sister....this could be someone who doesnt even read newspapers, but prefers to read the Quran instead.....
secondly, what happens if a small muslim child dies, because the medicine that was provided by denmark, all of a sudden is BOYCOTTED, to make a point....?

Isnt intelligence and the search of Knowledge a requirement of being a Muslim?

STILL ASHAMED

Boomerang

You are on the Manhaj of Amar Maruf Nahi Munkar, when you boycott Denmark, because we won't ridicule their lord as well.

Never heareth those people who told you that this type of stand point is totally wrong, instead that people who are outside of Denmark, making sure that in their country there ain't anything like that allowed to happen in their countries.

Mukmin is tolerant and broadminded, while narrow minded people are those who never do Amar Ma'ruf Nahi Munkar inside their neighborhood.

So, Mukminin won't just let go something munkar happen far from their countries, while the munkar thing information is being spread to their neighborhood.

And we want to help that cartoonist that is telling him to stop his evil doing that going to eat him alive. And we must try to stop the zhaalim doing to Allah and Rasulullah with the action that exist in mazhab Ahlus Sunnah that suit this situation and that is boycotting.

Alhamdulillaahilladzi bi ni'matihi 'alaa tatimmush shalihaat.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

Salam,

I am new to Islam......could you please tell me what the words that I have made bold mean?

Peace

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Jazak Allah Kheer.... I would say more ya know how im a big mouth.. but i dont know much about polotics and i dont know much about whats going on around the world...wait.. i dont even know what goes on in my own house

salam,

mezeren

=Boomerang;218487]Look brother,
are you really unable to see the truth here....seems like the big mastermind to insult muslims has worked....if you all didnt make such a big deal about it, then its effect would have been useless......but you bring this upon yourselves.....ignoring this imbecile would have been the best thing that you could have done.

i am perfectly able to see the bigger picture,that's why i did not and do not protest such moves on the street because you can not control the crowd and anything could happen.i do not approve of violent protests.i never made a big deal about it,i do my protest in a silent and effective way.And it was not a single imbecile you could ignore,it was well planned and executed by several papers nationally.ofcourse,you have the right to ignore it but if a person ignores such a thing he should ignore the boycott aswell...

It says in the Quran (41:03-07) that you wont convert some people...they cant hear you as there hearts have veils over.....so what is your point.....?
They dont listen to you, so lets boycott the whole country?

nobody tries to convert anybody.the aim could be to spread the true message of islam so people could decide with their free will.the aim was,in a way, to stop some people from being disrespectful and disgraceful to islam.i respect everyone's thoughts,believes,religion etc. and expect the same from the others.

Do you really think God wants you to be carrying on, consciously trying to cause mischief for another group of persons, when you could be dedicating your time to him? Brother, I hope you wake up.... I really hope he doesnt ask you how you spent your days, upon Judgment ;)

mischief???? sister,we are not talking about some third world countries,they are so rich that if someone loses his job their goverment could feed them easily and that is because they are sucking poor countries' recources.and don't worry i am not dedicating my time and effort for this,i am just being wise and selective.

what about the muslims that live in Denmark? how do you think they are feeling....I hope none of them are effected by your boycott.....

listen to this logic and think about it,everytime you buy a western product,that means you are not buying something from a muslim country and certainly there are many many more muslims living there.have you ever think about their well being.as a muslim living in a muslim country i prefer products which are made in my country.i avoid buying from companies that are famous for sopporting israel.and it is not for harming others but for damage limitation to ourselves.

Oem Soufiane

I completely agree with mezeren. And what is this about always trying to ease the kuffar while they aren't as considerate with us. Ofcourse, if you have nonmuslims around you should show them the good qualities that Allah has given you with islam, but if they are attacking us in one way or another I will not turn and twist to let them like me, we don't have to take it all. i am really sick of this attitude.

When I just turned muslim I always tried to satisfy kuffaar, I loved them because they were my roots, but face the fact, they can't stand practising muslims. Let's see(and this is just personal, I don't even start about international issues wich are way worse):

Almost every day, not everyday, but almost every day wallahi: I get laughed at, spit at, called names in front of my two young sons for wearing full hijaab. then people who are ignorant about the hate the kuffaar carry against us or really know noything about this issue, because they are born muslim and are accepted or who do not wear hijaab(later inshallah), start to tell me: you should be considerate. EXCUSE ME.

Muslims in a kafircountry should leave as soon as they can, so if they suffer under a muslimaction against their bosses economics, that will inshallah be a test for them, and they will overcome it well if they are practising muslims.