Please make it clear...

Boomerang

=Boomerang;218487]Look brother,
are you really unable to see the truth here....seems like the big mastermind to insult muslims has worked....if you all didnt make such a big deal about it, then its effect would have been useless......but you bring this upon yourselves.....ignoring this imbecile would have been the best thing that you could have done.

i am perfectly able to see the bigger picture,that's why i did not and do not protest such moves on the street because you can not control the crowd and anything could happen.i do not approve of violent protests.i never made a big deal about it,i do my protest in a silent and effective way.And it was not a single imbecile you could ignore,it was well planned and executed by several papers nationally.ofcourse,you have the right to ignore it but if a person ignores such a thing he should ignore the boycott aswell...

It says in the Quran (41:03-07) that you wont convert some people...they cant hear you as there hearts have veils over.....so what is your point.....?
They dont listen to you, so lets boycott the whole country?

nobody tries to convert anybody.the aim could be to spread the true message of islam so people could decide with their free will.the aim was,in a way, to stop some people from being disrespectful and disgraceful to islam.i respect everyone's thoughts,believes,religion etc. and expect the same from the others.

Do you really think God wants you to be carrying on, consciously trying to cause mischief for another group of persons, when you could be dedicating your time to him? Brother, I hope you wake up.... I really hope he doesnt ask you how you spent your days, upon Judgment ;)

mischief???? sister,we are not talking about some third world countries,they are so rich that if someone loses his job their goverment could feed them easily and that is because they are sucking poor countries' recources.and don't worry i am not dedicating my time and effort for this,i am just being wise and selective.

what about the muslims that live in Denmark? how do you think they are feeling....I hope none of them are effected by your boycott.....

listen to this logic and think about it,everytime you buy a western product,that means you are not buying something from a muslim country and certainly there are many many more muslims living there.have you ever think about their well being.as a muslim living in a muslim country i prefer products which are made in my country.i avoid buying from companies that are famous for sopporting israel.and it is not for harming others but for damage limitation to ourselves.

Whatever......i cant win....now you are insulting me cos I am a western revert.....

for your information, the middle east buys all its wheat from Australia, not to mention the transport of live lambs to the middle east also......you dont buy everything from your own country at all!

I cant continue this discussion cos I cant argue against plain ignorance!

Boomerang

I completely agree with mezeren. And what is this about always trying to ease the kuffar while they aren't as considerate with us. Ofcourse, if you have nonmuslims around you should show them the good qualities that Allah has given you with islam, but if they are attacking us in one way or another I will not turn and twist to let them like me, we don't have to take it all. i am really sick of this attitude.

When I just turned muslim I always tried to satisfy kuffaar, I loved them because they were my roots, but face the fact, they can't stand practising muslims. Let's see(and this is just personal, I don't even start about international issues wich are way worse):

Almost every day, not everyday, but almost every day wallahi: I get laughed at, spit at, called names in front of my two young sons for wearing full hijaab. then people who are ignorant about the hate the kuffaar carry against us or really know noything about this issue, because they are born muslim and are accepted or who do not wear hijaab(later inshallah), start to tell me: you should be considerate. EXCUSE ME.

Muslims in a kafircountry should leave as soon as they can, so if they suffer under a muslimaction against their bosses economics, that will inshallah be a test for them, and they will overcome it well if they are practising muslims.

So muslim reverts now have to move to the middle east and asia, is that what you are telling me?
What about the reverts with family that arent muslims? Did God not promote good relations with family? regardless of religion....?

and as for my comment, that you are shaking your head at......what is the problem? God did not say to go and cause problems for anyone who thinks different to you.....He has his own plan for the unbelievers, you people think you can take it upon yourselves to do Gods job.....HOW BLASPHEMOUS!

mezeren

Whatever......i cant win....now you are insulting me cos I am a western revert.....

for your information, the middle east buys all its wheat from Australia, not to mention the transport of live lambs to the middle east also......you dont buy everything from your own country at all!

I cant continue this discussion cos I cant argue against plain ignorance!

:salam2:

dear boomerang,

i love you and all muslims no matter what their backround are for the sake of Allah(s.w.t).it is not a matter of winning or loosing.we will exchange our opinions so that we could learn different views and take lessons from one another.i never intended to insult you or anyone.if i am misundestood i do apologize.but you have to have no diffuculty in accepting if someone says something logical.

and it should not be so easy to call someone " plain ignorant".anyway,thank you.

shari

Brother

well i am not sure weather its true news or not but what i think is that we should boycott their products seriously

Boomerang

well i am not sure weather its true news or not but what i think is that we should boycott their products seriously

you dont know if it is true or not, but you support boycotting anyway.....?

Now I have heard it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shakes head in total disbelief*

It is your job as a Muslim Shari, to educate yourself. What a strange thing to say. You think God wants you to just "follow the rest of the herd"? It is your duty as a Muslim to find out the truth before following blindly....
If a group of muslims jumped off a cliff, would you follow?

Am I alone here?

:tti_sister:

God, help me PLEASE!!!!!!!! I will pray for you Shari

mezeren

dear boomerang,let's calm down and take it easy.it is a personal choice at the and of the day.some people are in favour of boycotting some are against.and it shouldn't cause rage among us.let's respect everybodies opinions and move on.life is short.peace.

Rivergirl

Sister Boomerang,
i do undersatnd where u are coming from, we really should try to better ourselves as muslims but that does not effect those evil people that create such nonsence? they really do not care about muslims, their hearts are sealed, until Allah (swt) opens their heart to the true path.

i totally understand what u mean about the medicine and it affecting Muslims, im not going to pretend i know more on this issue, whether medicine from denmark is the only medicine available in certain countries, i would not know, and i would hope this is not the case, and i have this notion, which may be naive, that our muslim countries may not only rely on western govts to supply medicine.

just a question? isnt not doing anything, showing the ummah does not care, not showing solidarity against something that was downright wrong, not doing anything violent, right?. a silent protest that has effect on an economy, maybe not that much, but enough to take notice. isnt this protest the same thing as going up to someone, like the editor, for instance, and saying what u did was wrong, we are not happy? how can the ummah do nothing? if you saw someone doing something against a muslim, totally unfairly, for no reason at all, other than because they are muslim, in front of your eyes, would u not say something, do something? call the police? anything? i guess this is the like the same with the cartoon fiasco, but on a bigger scale and involving the perfect human being, the beloved Prophet (pbuh).

i am sure u have ur reasons sister, but to say ur ashamed for muslims to do what they can, in a peaceful manner,because they are hurt and do not want this to repeat i dont quite understand. i can openly say with confidence that u will agree that i am ashamed of those muslims who are drinking, who seem to think that islam is old-fashioned, those that think that its ok to date but still consider themselves to be muslims? i am ashamed of those mulims who go on t.v and flout on about western ideals, but how they are still muslims, that infuriates me, i dont bvelieve in terrorism, hurting innocent people, forced marriages, not giving women their rights, all in the name of wat they belivev to be part of islam. that is how muslims get a bad name. a non -muslim i suspect would rather be more interested to know about islam, when a boycott is taking place, something that shows how we deeply feel about the whole situation.

i apologise if i have said anything that is offensive to anyone. i guess i got a little passionate about, it, like yourself sister boomerang i supoose. i might be wrong, i dont know it all, and we know Allah (swt) is the best of planners, and they will(editor, cartonist) get their just deserts. inshallah
at the end of the day we all have our opinions like mezeren has said, and i respect urs?

:wasalam:

shari

Brother

Excuse me sister you are not understanding what i said and you are just criticizing me and sure do pray for me because i am not perfect and i may make many mistakes so i will not say at all that you should not pray for me rather we should pray for all of Muslims.

Now coming over to what i meant; i meant that i am not sure weather their economy suffered some loss or not or weather in a week it will suffer losses of 40 billion or not and i don't care much but I don't want to use product of people insulting The Holy Prophet Peace Be Upon Him. So weather statistics of their losses are true or not we should seriously boycott their product. i guess you would now understand what i meant .

And again i would rather love if you pray for me weather you think i am right or not. and praying to Allah Almighty that He shows me and you and all humanity the right way is not something i or anyone should not like.

Take care sister

you dont know if it is true or not, but you support boycotting anyway.....?

Now I have heard it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shakes head in total disbelief*

It is your job as a Muslim Shari, to educate yourself. What a strange thing to say. You think God wants you to just "follow the rest of the herd"? It is your duty as a Muslim to find out the truth before following blindly....
If a group of muslims jumped off a cliff, would you follow?

Am I alone here?

:tti_sister:

God, help me PLEASE!!!!!!!! I will pray for you Shari

shari

Brother

And sister i am very sorry if i have hurt you feeling and in my post never in any place i meant that you should leave you family and come to Asia, Even my two younger brother are in Australia for studying so my point of view is more of a personal one so if you don't agree i respect your opinion and yo have all right to do what you feel is right

Sorry again sister but i never mention that you should leave your country

Oem Soufiane

So muslim reverts now have to move to the middle east and asia, is that what you are telling me?
What about the reverts with family that arent muslims? Did God not promote good relations with family? regardless of religion....?

and as for my comment, that you are shaking your head at......what is the problem? God did not say to go and cause problems for anyone who thinks different to you.....He has his own plan for the unbelievers, you people think you can take it upon yourselves to do Gods job.....HOW BLASPHEMOUS!

First: I am a revert too, I am fully Dutch, my parents: Dutch, my entire family: Dutch, all atheists or christians. So it is not that I am talking careless about this. Just accept islam with all it's components, not just what suits you, let's see what the quran and hadiths say about the obligation of hijra:

Migrating from the land of kufr to a Muslim country is obligatory upon every Muslim who is able to do it; whoever does not migrate when he is able to is wronging himself and is subject to Allaah’s warning of a severe torment. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, as for those whom the angels take (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory for them), they (angels) say (to them): “In what (condition) were you?” They reply: “We were weak and oppressed on the earth.” They (angels) say: “Was not the earth of Allaah spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?” Such men will find their abode in Hell — what an evil destination!”

[al-Nisa’ 4:97]

In Sunan Abi Dawood (2274) and elsewhere, it is narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I have nothing to do with any Muslim who settles among the mushrikeen.” (A saheeh hadeeth, al-Irwaa’, 5/30).

Ibn Rushd said: It is obligatory, according to the Qur’aan, Sunnah and scholarly consensus, for anyone who becomes Muslim in a kaafir country to migrate from there and settle in a Muslim land, and not to live among the mushrikeen or settle among them. That applies if he is not able to practise his religion openly or he is forced to follow the rulings of kufr.” (al-Mawsoo’ah al-Fiqhiyyah, 4/264)

It says in Mughni al-Muhtaaj (6/54): “If he is not able to practise his religion openly or he fears some tribulation (fitnah), then it is obligatory for him to migrate, whether (the Muslim) is a man or a woman, even if she has no mahram.”

the whole article was from islamqa.com

next: We must be good to our parents, but what does that have to do with boycotting denmark, or making hijra, are you bad to your parents if you choose to live in a muslimcountry so you can practise your deen and raise your children without the amount of fitnah that we know here in the west?

And I was shaking my head at your comment because you were saying that some people don't have faith because they spread the boycot pm. Ittaqillah: fear Allah, because you know nothing about the faith of other people, especially you shouldn't say anything about muslims striving in some way for the sake of allah, in a way that is not going against the shariah.

ittaqillah!!!

By the way: Allah is Allah, not God, especially for a revert to say that, sounds confusing to me wa Allahu alam.

Boomerang

dear boomerang,let's calm down and take it easy.it is a personal choice at the and of the day.some people are in favour of boycotting some are against.and it shouldn't cause rage among us.let's respect everybodies opinions and move on.life is short.peace.

exactly, and thats why there should be no boycott, because most people in denmark are just trying to live there lives as happily as posssible, and do not spend there days trying to hate Muhammed, peace be upon him, and Muslims.....

Lets give peace a chance!

Boomerang

To all my sisters and brothers that want to support the boycott.....

the most peaceful way to deal with this situation, that i am seeing in my heart, is to let GOD deal with this.......Pray to Him, ask Him to help.....those doing the boycott, have no idea what effect it will truly have so I think we should all humble ourselves and let God decide what should happen. He sees all.

I trust Him and all my faith is with Him....

Salam

shari

Brother

May Allah help you and help me to find right path and to be true follower of Islam.

take care

To all my sisters and brothers that want to support the boycott.....

the most peaceful way to deal with this situation, that i am seeing in my heart, is to let GOD deal with this.......Pray to Him, ask Him to help.....those doing the boycott, have no idea what effect it will truly have so I think we should all humble ourselves and let God decide what should happen. He sees all.

I trust Him and all my faith is with Him....

Salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

As I read the responses it became clear to me that once again passion runs amok.
Our level of faith is very personal. It can not be questioned by others. So I say slow down everyone.
I see people taking very serious aspects of faith and applying their own versions of what is appropriate for Muslims. If I am not mistaken this is not good.
We are beginning to point fingers. stop it please. How we practice is very individual. Our level of commitment is a reflection of where we find ourselves on the path we call life.
When we become heated it is time to stop. It is time to pray and reflect. The duyna will not stop. So we need to.
We can not be the judge of where a person finds themselves living. I happen to live in the belly of the beast. However, this is home. We need to remember that Allah subhana talla is the Disposer of All Affairs, so let us bow ourselves to His Command.
A person will only act to protect their comfort zone. They will not step outside of it. Nothing has changed..it was the same at all times. If you feel you need to take action..do so...however we can not expect that from others. Nor can we be the judge of what they do. Judgment belongs to Allah subhana talla.