Please pray for my dad :(

dawahforever

Asalaamu Alaikum

My mother called this morning and said my dad had a heart attack last night. He's in the hospital now. He's not muslim but could you please pray for him to get better and for Allah to guide him to Islam. Jazakullah Khair.

Wa Salaamu Alaikum
D4E:tti_sister:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

I am sorry to hear that, i hope he gets better soon, inshaAllah.

Allah help and make things better for you and all your family. Amin.

dianek

Asalaam Aleykum:

I am sorry to hear of your father's illness! I pray God will heal him quickly physically and spiritually.......Inshallah!

Best wishes,
Diane

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena
:salam2:

your in my duas.
i hope he gets better, and this becomes a turning point in his life. many people get closer to religion after an ilness where they could have died. i pray this is what happens.

ma asalaama

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum Sister..

I'm so sorry to hear that..
heart attacks can be a scary thing (my dad has a pacemaker..and had an open heart-surgery done)

Inshallah he will get better soon..

he will be in my dua'as

May Allah Grant You Patience and Comfort

Wa Alaikum Assalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Insha'Allah we will keep him in our dua's. Sister please take care of yourself and be strong and firm in your faith. Know we are with you and your family.

riz_1982

:salam2:May Allah make your father better and guide him to the Right path of ISLAM. AMEEN..

:tti_sister::wasalam:

arabiantxn

May allah grant your father health and happiness to your whole family. may allah guide him to this deen. ameen !

misalat

Asalaamu Alaikum

My mother called this morning and said my dad had a heart attack last night. He's in the hospital now. He's not muslim but could you please pray for him to get better and for Allah to guide him to Islam. Jazakullah Khair.

Wa Salaamu Alaikum
D4E:tti_sister:
As salaamu Alleykum wr wb sister,

We sorry to hear of your father's illness!
It's prayers may The All mighty Allah heal him quickly and guide him to the right path .......Inshallah!

dawahforever

ASalaamu Alaikum

I went to visit my dad and told him lots of people are praying for you and he said that's good, I sure do need it :) Tomorrow he will be transferred for tests to check the damage done to his heart to see if he needs surgery. Gonna be another hard day. Thanks for all your prayers. :)

Wa Salaamu Alaikum
D4E