Please pray for my grandfather

sistersalina

Assalamualaikum everyone,
My grandfather is very ill now due to his heart problem. Please pray
for him to get well. He is a very important individual for me. He is supporting my family and me. Without him me and my family are nothing. Please pray for him to cure. Thank you so much.Jazakallah Khair.

Wassalam.:girl3:

zbhotto

Banned
DUA

Oh Allah, the almighty, make things easy for the brother/sister in ISLAM. Give him/her nice comfort in this difficult time. Cure his/her grandfather and increase his hayat (lifespan).

Amin

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Oh Allah, the almighty, make things easy for the brother/sister in ISLAM. Give him/her nice comfort in this difficult time. Cure his/her grandfather and increase his hayat (lifespan).

Amin

Ameen to your du'a.

Don't worry sister we will keep him in our du'a.

sistersalina

Thank you dear brothers. Alhamdullilah I just received the news saying my grandfather is safe and there is nothing to worry about. Masha Allah this is unbelievable.
Thank you so so so so much for your dua's dear brothers. May Allah blees you all for your kindness. Jazakallah Khair.

Wassalam.

IslamicGirl24

Assalamualaikum everyone,
My grandfather is very ill now due to his heart problem. Please pray
for him to get well. He is a very important individual for me. He is supporting my family and me. Without him me and my family are nothing. Please pray for him to cure. Thank you so much.Jazakallah Khair.

Wassalam.:girl3:

Wa alaykumus salam dear sister.

May Allah swt grant your grandfather with good health. Ameen. I really hope that he gets well soon. InshaAllah, he is in our prayers..Don't worry..:hearts:

shaik abdullah

waalaikum salam sister don't worry about your grand father allah will help you just pray and ask allah to cure heart problem ,and i will pray for your grand father

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalam o alyum wr wb
ameen to your duws
don't worry sister your grand father will be ok inshaAllah
dont worry sister He is Al-Quyyum -Al-Razzaq He 'll never leave you helpless keep your believe...
wsalam Wr Wb

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

O sister be patient. Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) will surely test us in the ways which we never expect. He says in Holy Quran, "And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient". (al-Baqara 155)

Ya Allah! We have none to ask for cure but you. Grant the grandfather of my sister Salina with a pure recovery that leaves no illness Ya Shaafi! Make him among those whom you grant al-Firdausul A'la and make him among those who will be delighted to see their Lord. Ya Rahmaan Ya Raheem Ya Ghafoor! Clean him from sins as white cloth is cleaned from dirt and separate him from illness like you have separated East from West. Ameen Ya RAbbal 'Aalameen.

Be patient sister be patient.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

safiya58

:salam2:

alhamdulillah that he is save now... inshaallah Allah will protect him and you and your family... inshaallah allah will give you success in this life and the other... ameen

:wasalam: