Please read this ... it took alot of courage to write this.

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu alikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

I begin in the name of Allah, the Most Kind, the Most Merciful. I pray all that are reading this, are in the best of health, and iman. Aameen.

I wanted to share something with you all, and it could help someone in one way or the other.

Many years ago I suffered from eating disorders, and even today I still have difficulties. But along my journey I couldn't find a soultion, and it got to the point where I contemplated suicide often. Life was dark and miserable, I had no purpose, and felt like dying was the only way out. I was becoming weaker, both psycially and spiritually, and in my heart I wished I could be beneath the ground. I had no one I could relate to, there wasn't many who nderstood my realtionship with food, and I even hid it from my family, so I had no support in any way.

But I yearned for a soultion, and I knew there was one. But it took me a long way to get there. I ran from councillor to councillor, but things got worse for me. I wanted to be happy, but there were no better words than the words of Allah. Until i gave myself completely to Allah, it was only then I found the meaning of life.

Things have changed greatly for me. I have been on a very emotional journey, and there are times now where I cry so much, because I know deep inside if I never found islam when I did, I may not be here in this dunya.

I learnt that life itself is a gift just as the body. It desrves both love and respect. I also learnt that Allah's mercy is there for us, and that Allah is always there when you may have a million people by your side, or when you may have none. There is no better help than from Allah.

I cry and think of how blind I was, but when I remember how I changed, and how I became the person I am, it makes me very happy.

Allah is enough for us. Place your trust in Allah, He will never let you down, I know from experience.

Wa'alikum aslaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum sister!!

subhanaAllah!! I must say, your post is amazing!!! and YES it might help someone.....thanks alloooottt!!! and jazakaAllah khairan for sharinng such deeep words with us. may Allah bless you and make the journey easy for you!ameen
I totally agree that Allah is alwaysss there for us...His poor servents and only those who turn to Him in complete trust gain soo much back!!!
may Allah be with you and keep you guided ameen

poetic

mrs aisha b
Salaam Alaikum

Jazak Allah for your courage in shareing this with everyone.. I completely agree with you, I wasn't in the happiest state before Islam, and im happy Allah subhana wa ta'la chose me to revert to Islam, without Allah subhana wa ta'la I dont know where I would be, but I was meant to be a practicing muslim and MashAllah I finally know my purpose :) .. this just makes me want to cry, so emotional.. because no matter what I do and we do it seems like our sins are so emense... and yes now im crying because Allah loves me and he gives me chances I do not deserve..Allahu Akbar Allah subhana wa ta'la is the most merciful most forgiving and MASHALLAH I am a muslim, I am aware of death after life and I have a chance to try to make into Jannah INSHALLAH!

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu Alaikum sister!!

subhanaAllah!! I must say, your post is amazing!!! and YES it might help someone.....thanks alloooottt!!! and jazakaAllah khairan for sharinng such deeep words with us. may Allah bless you and make the journey easy for you!ameen
I totally agree that Allah is alwaysss there for us...His poor servents and only those who turn to Him in complete trust gain soo much back!!!
may Allah be with you and keep you guided ameen

Wa'alikum aslaam ukhtii.

Jazka'Allah khair for responding. It means alot to me. Aameen to your du'as.

I pray that Allah eases away any pain you may have and gives you jannah tul firdos, so your soul can be at peace. Aameen.

slave_of_Allah

Salaam Alaikum

Jazak Allah for your courage in shareing this with everyone.. I completely agree with you, I wasn't in the happiest state before Islam, and im happy Allah subhana wa ta'la chose me to revert to Islam, without Allah subhana wa ta'la I dont know where I would be, but I was meant to be a practicing muslim and MashAllah I finally know my purpose :) .. this just makes me want to cry, so emotional.. because no matter what I do and we do it seems like our sins are so emense... and yes now im crying because Allah loves me and he gives me chances I do not deserve..Allahu Akbar Allah subhana wa ta'la is the most merciful most forgiving and MASHALLAH I am a muslim, I am aware of death after life and I have a chance to try to make into Jannah INSHALLAH!

Subhana'Allah after reading what you wrote, I feel like crying. It makes me stronger knowing that I have Allah, and one day insha'Allah I will see jannah tul firdos, and I pray you to can see jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

Oh Allah, we sin and sin, and we become distant from You, but Oh Allah you still wait for us to turn back to You. Ya Allah, You wait for us to ask for Your forgivness, even when we take too long to turn back to You.

Oh Allah forgive us for all that we have done, and bless us with Your infinite Mercy, and grant us the highest places in jannah. Aameen.

revert2007

Love Fishing
i just wish it was posted a bit earlier so that sis Renee could read it. very great post MasyaAllah.thank you for sharing.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum,

JazakAllah khair for sharing, ur post is so useful and i know many people can someone relate to it, life is a journey and Allah (swt) is the most merciful
thx again for sharing

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
It takes a very strong person to open up like you did!..and I'm sure your words will inspire others to take that one step to begin the path towards Allah (swt)..I was moved by your words..

May Allah turn your suffering to ample rewards..May He make you a source of good of all those you know..and May He plant your feet firm upon as-sirat al-mostaqeem..and make you of the immoral in His Jannah..Ameen!

:wasalam:

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Jazakallahu khairan SISTER... SubhanAllah!! :(

Really what I need right now! I'm really really sad...!
But InshaAllah the one I can forever and always open my heart to is ALLAH Ta'ala, and He is the only one who can Change!

InshaAllah U'll get reward for every thing u did- and every single thing people can learn from UR experience dear brother...

U know Sister our sins can bring us to Jannah:

Ibn al-Qayyim (rahimahullah) said:

"Sin may be more beneficial for a person, if it leads him to repent, than doing a lot of acts of worship. This is what is meant by the words of one of the salaf:

'A person may commit a sin and enter Paradise because of it, or he may do an act of worship and enter Hell because of it.'

They said: 'How is that?'

He said: 'He may commit a sin and continues to think about it, and when he stands or sits or walks he remembers his sin, so he feels ashamed and repents and seeks forgiveness and regrets it, so that will be the means of his salvation.

And he may do a good deed and continue to think about it, and when he stands or sits or walks he remembers it and it fills him with self-admiration and pride, so it is the cause of his doom.
So the sin may be the factor that leads him to do acts of worship and good deeds and to change his attitude so that he fears Allah and feels shy before Him and feels humiliated before Him, hanging his head in shame and weeping with regret, seeking he forgiveness of his Lord. Each of these effects is better for a person than an act of worship that makes him feel proud and show off and look down on people. Undoubtedly this sin is better before Allah and is more likely to bring salvation than one who admires himself and looks down on others, and who thinks that he is doing Allah a favour. Even if he says words that indicate something other than that, Allah is the Witness over what is in his heart. Such a person may feel hatred towards people if they do not hold him in high esteem and humiliate themselves before him. If he were to examine himself honestly, he would see that clearly."

Otherwise Jazakallahu khairan for sharing! :D:D:D

sistersalina

Jazakallahu khairan brother... SubhanAllah!! :(

Really what I need right now! I'm really really sad...!
But InshaAllah the one I can forever and always open my heart to is ALLAH Ta'ala, and He is the only one who can Change!

InshaAllah U'll get reward for every thing u did- and every single thing people can learn from UR experience dear brother...

U know brother our sins can bring us to Jannah:

Ibn al-Qayyim (rahimahullah) said:

"Sin may be more beneficial for a person, if it leads him to repent, than doing a lot of acts of worship. This is what is meant by the words of one of the salaf:

'A person may commit a sin and enter Paradise because of it, or he may do an act of worship and enter Hell because of it.'

They said: 'How is that?'

He said: 'He may commit a sin and continues to think about it, and when he stands or sits or walks he remembers his sin, so he feels ashamed and repents and seeks forgiveness and regrets it, so that will be the means of his salvation.

And he may do a good deed and continue to think about it, and when he stands or sits or walks he remembers it and it fills him with self-admiration and pride, so it is the cause of his doom.
So the sin may be the factor that leads him to do acts of worship and good deeds and to change his attitude so that he fears Allah and feels shy before Him and feels humiliated before Him, hanging his head in shame and weeping with regret, seeking he forgiveness of his Lord. Each of these effects is better for a person than an act of worship that makes him feel proud and show off and look down on people. Undoubtedly this sin is better before Allah and is more likely to bring salvation than one who admires himself and looks down on others, and who thinks that he is doing Allah a favour. Even if he says words that indicate something other than that, Allah is the Witness over what is in his heart. Such a person may feel hatred towards people if they do not hold him in high esteem and humiliate themselves before him. If he were to examine himself honestly, he would see that clearly."

Otherwise Jazakallahu khairan for sharing! :D:D:D

Thank you for the post above. It is really beautiful ang thoughtful.
May Allah bless us and guide us all. Amin.

Safiyah_

wa aleikum salam sis !!

Allahu akbar! Reading ur post made me soo happy ! And I don't mean about ur story , don't get me wrong, because it 's sad. But I'm happy that u have felt the love of Allah subhanna wa taala..
You just helped me with increasing my iman.
MashaAllah Thank You..

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Asslamu Allaicum my beloved sister

Jazzak Allah khair for sharing your feelings with,Mashallah it is real inspiration for all of us and it is leading us to always put trust in Allah Almighty. SubhanAlah,Allah is really The Most Mercyfull,The Most Compassionate and noone is like Him. It is truth dear sister that He never leaves His honest Servents.It is remainding me always on Prophet Yusuf sallahu alayhi wa salaam when he was left all alone but still he said "Allah is suficient for me",SubhanAllah.

Mashallah dear sister your story is good example for all of us. May Allah help your always and reword you for your Love for Him,and keep you always on His path and all of us.

Please do not be sad never.:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

I love you for the sake of Allah

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu,

Suhanallah!!Subhanallah!!! I can just pray that Allah Subhanawata'la always is there with us in every path of our lives suz this life is just full of tests.Ya Mujeeb always be there with us bcuz only YOU understand us better than everyonelse. Fill our hearts with abundaunt and infinite Fear from which flows Love for you , great devotion by our hearts and never hypocritically and great respect and obesience towards YOU THE ALMIGHTY GOD and our beloved Nabi Sallaualayhiwassallam throughout our lives till our deaths and grant us all Jannatulfirdous in the hereafter Inshallah.Ameen Ya Raheem Ameen YA Mujeeb Ameen Ya Rahmaan Ameen Ya Allah Ameen.

Wassalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabrakathuu

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
Alhamdulillah Allah has chosen u.

Thank u for sharing this.

May Allah give u protection.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

Ukhtiii! Wow!! SubhanAllah i NEVER knew of this before and i am sososososos happy for you that Alhumdulillah you ARE here with us today!

Sister, life definitely has its weird twists and turns, but pulling through them and continuously remembering Allah Ta'ala is THE main thing :)

There have been SO many times for me too where i felt suicidal AstaghfirulLah. Alhumdulilah Allah saved me from the bad company and brought me to TTI where i met SO many lovely people who have helped me immensely. JazakALlah khair to you ALL! :D

I just want to add, sometimes speaking to our parents is SO hard especially if you think/know that they wouldn't understand exactly what your going through or what you mean. But ALWAYS remember that they're your family at the end of the day, your blood. No one can ever care for you and love you as much as they do. :) *and yes this includes me too unfortunately :(* lol

We're ever so lucky to have a sister like you here mashaAllah
may Allah bless you

Take care sweet sis :)
Wassalaam

slave_of_Allah

Jazka'Allah khair for all of your replies, some of which made me want to cry. I pray Allah blesses you all with jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

Allah is with us all, He is the One that wakes us up in the morning so we can do good throughout the day. Keep Allah in your heart, and please remember me in your du'as.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
thank you for sharing this with us

may Allah (glorified He may be) grants you happiness in both worlds. Amin.

sister myriam

islam is my way
Assalamu alikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

I begin in the name of Allah, the Most Kind, the Most Merciful. I pray all that are reading this, are in the best of health, and iman. Aameen.

I wanted to share something with you all, and it could help someone in one way or the other.

Many years ago I suffered from eating disorders, and even today I still have difficulties. But along my journey I couldn't find a soultion, and it got to the point where I contemplated suicide often. Life was dark and miserable, I had no purpose, and felt like dying was the only way out. I was becoming weaker, both psycially and spiritually, and in my heart I wished I could be beneath the ground. I had no one I could relate to, there wasn't many who nderstood my realtionship with food, and I even hid it from my family, so I had no support in any way.

But I yearned for a soultion, and I knew there was one. But it took me a long way to get there. I ran from councillor to councillor, but things got worse for me. I wanted to be happy, but there were no better words than the words of Allah. Until i gave myself completely to Allah, it was only then I found the meaning of life.

Things have changed greatly for me. I have been on a very emotional journey, and there are times now where I cry so much, because I know deep inside if I never found islam when I did, I may not be here in this dunya.

I learnt that life itself is a gift just as the body. It desrves both love and respect. I also learnt that Allah's mercy is there for us, and that Allah is always there when you may have a million people by your side, or when you may have none. There is no better help than from Allah.

I cry and think of how blind I was, but when I remember how I changed, and how I became the person I am, it makes me very happy.

Allah is enough for us. Place your trust in Allah, He will never let you down, I know from experience.

Wa'alikum aslaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

i understand u very well sister because i had been throught all what u say about 4 years ago...even my family do not know about the suicide part...al7amdulilAh islam had changed me complitly...in fact i remember words of guantanamo guard how become a muslim....he sad i could not understand how could these priseners smile with all that torture they get....he sad i was out of gail but i was not smiling...in fact islam is the unique way to hapiness...

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum JazakAllah khair for sharing your story :) subhanAllah indeed! May Allah subhanuwatala keep your days happy.ameen