Please spare a minute or two.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

I thought I'd be gone with the wind for a while but a sister called and I decided I'd used the opportunity to make this thread.

It's nothing "that" serious Inshaa`Allah, it's a just a small precautionary step that I thought I should take. Here's the thing: I've wronged many of you. I've been rude and irrational more than quite a bit. A number of you probably won't like me (I'm cool with it, trust me! I know the stuff I'm made from i.e I understand). However, being a Muslim sister, I'd like to believe none of you absolutely hates me.

I'm here apologising. To all of you. Any one of you, whom I've wronged. Accept my apology. This bit is actually dead serious. I actually do mean it. Forgive me.

Not to create too much of scene or a drama, but if someone is wondering, yep I'm right in the head. It's just a bit "BANGY" down here. It's "banged" some sense into me. I'll share what happened. Who knows, it may play a part in making you forgive me. One week, two blasts in my uni. One in our building, our classes are in the basement and the blast was in a couple of rooms away. It was past off time for my class. Second in a class room in another department on wednesday. Both were time bombs. I don't really feel threatened. We are kinda habituated. A Sudden BOOM!! a silence, a couple of calls, what location, Alhumdulillah no deaths, no serious injuries, okay, back to work or laughs or whatever we were doing, mostly trying to judge how big the bomb was from it's sound tbh.

I'm just threatened by what will happen after the death thingy. I might as well add a small request for dua at this point.

Anyway, life's cool and our uni is still open. Alhumdulillah for that!:) I hope they have the windows fixed today. It was freezing cold in our class.

JazakAllahu khayraa.

Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

You are in my dua.

What steps has the university taken to protect the students?

InshaAllah, you will be ok...as for the death thing..we are blessed when we are given reminders of death. It keeps us strong.

Let's find a thread to debate.

strive-may-i

Walaikum Salaam,

This incident will surely shock most and wake up conscience of impacted students, families and acquaintance, for various reasons. Good to hear you are fine. May Almighty protect each of us, and grant us less dramatic normal death, with kalima on our tongue... Ameen.

Remembering approaching death, is good. The eventuality (and not finality) of death is a great lesson for life. Because death is the first sign of hereafter. Hence the scholars say
Hamid al-Qasyrasi (rahimahullah) said:

“Though we know death is certain, we have not prepared ourselves for it.

Though we know paradise is definite, we have not worked for it.

Though we know the hell fire is certain, we have not feared it.

So why are you delighted?

What are you waiting for?

Death is the first visitor from the Almighty bringing good or evil tidings… so get closer to your Lord!”

Daqaq (Ra) says, 'Who ever remembers death frequently, will benefit in three ways: he will hasten to repent, he will become content, and he will be active in worship. Whoever forgets death will be punished in three ways: he will delay repentance, he will no longer be content with what is sufficient, and he will be lazy in worship'

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum wr wb

SubhanAllah its sad to see such things happening in Pakistan, ...

May Allah (swt) keep you and all the muslims safe from any harm - ameen

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Wa-alaykum assalam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh

I for one am certainly gald to know you're safe and sound, may Allah protect you, Ameen.

It quite saddening at how wretched things have become, I can't imagine the inhumane mentality that targets innocent people going about their daily activities who have no specific part to play in any conflict or poltical feuds, `audhbillaah.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

I don't know whats more scary - the bombs, or the fact that people are so used to them that they can instantly get back to normal and laugh it off. Glad you're safe ukhti~! May Allah always protect you and your family. Infact, all muslims. And you don't need to apologise for anything.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
:salam2:,

Ukhti, I'm so sorry you went through that. Unfortunately, that is now the norm in Pakistan.

My own younger brother was studying medicine in Karachi up until recently where he and a friend were held at gunpoint and robbed. He's seriously traumatized and has decided not to return to Pakistan.

May Allah make it safer for all of you still there.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Waliekumasslam warahmatulahi wabrakatu,
Its extremely good to know you safe and fine alhamdulillah. May Allah (swt) protect you and our brothers and sisters in Pakistan.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Wa`alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh,

Alhamdulillaah. Nice to know you are OK. Stay safe.

:wasalam: