Please supplicate for my deceased relative

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
As Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi waa barakatahu brother and sisters,

This afternoon I received some sad news from back home. One of my close relative's daughter (I am related to them through my grandfather rahimullah) passed away after suffering from heart failure after returning from school. She was 14 years old.

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illaihi Rajioon. (We belong to Allah and to Him we return).

I request all of you fellow brothers and sisters in faith to supplicate to Allah azz zawajal for her to be granted Jannatul Firdaws and grant sabr to her parents, grandparents and our entire extended family.

Needless to say, our entire family is quite saddened and shocked at the same time by this news. So I request you to supplicate for us all as well. BarakAllahu Feekum.

This should also be a reminder for each one of us that life is short and we never know when our time on this earth will be up. So we should strive to increase our good deeds and keep away from committing sins and be in remembrance of Allah often.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

JenGiove

BrotherInIslam7,

Bhai, I am so saddened to hear such sad sad news. I hope that her accounts are so light that they are overlooked and she is carried in through the gates like an innocent child. My heart aches for your family....

Innaa Lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon aathama allahu ajrakom

मेरी संवेदना

ansari

STRANGER...
:wasalam:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

May Allah save her from the punishment of the grave and hellfire and Grant her highest place in Jannah- Ameen

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

May Allah save her from the punishment of the grave and hellfire and Grant her highest place in Jannah- Ameen

:salam2:

Ameen. JazakAllahu Khayran

Thank you sister Jen for your kind words and concern.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa `alaykkum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raji`oon

SubhanAllaah heart failure at 14! Goes to show that we must be busy preparing for our graves, as death can strike any of us. Inshaa'Allaah this sister's death can be a lesson for those who take heed.

May Allaah make this sister from among the righteous women of paradise, aameen.

Wassalaamu `alaykkum

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Asslam o alaykum

so sad to hear this brother, it is always difficult to loose the loved ones :(.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

BarakAllahu Feekum akhi thariq and akhi Korai.

Please remember her in your supplications. This would mean a lot to me and my family. Jazakum Allahu Khayran.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother our entire family at TTI will supplicate for you and yours. May Allah grant you and yours peace and strenght.

Think of how much joy there is in heaven when an innocent soul is returned to Allah.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:bismillah:

Asslaamu alaikum,

subhana'Allaah, I am saddened to know of this:( my sincere condolences to you akhi.

It sure is a great reminder for all of us to take heed......subhana'Allaah. LIFE IS TOOO SHORT! I ask Allaah to grant her Jannah, and I ask Allaah to give YOU and YOUR FAMILY Sabr over this. It's really a heartache to lose somebody....but life must come to an end and WE SHALL ALL RETURN TO ALLAAH.

Just wanted to say: STAY strong....have faith and all will be alright, my heart goes out to your family and you.

-
Every soul shall have a taste of death: and only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): for the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception. (2:185)

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`laikum salaam!

Subhanallah! Innaa lillaahi wa Innaa ilayhi raaji`uun! It was her time to leave this cruel world....May Allah swt grant her a better place in Jannah.
I pray that He stores sabr and patience in her loved ones' hearts. May You all meet in Jannah one day. Aameen.

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
Inna lilahi wa inna ilaihi rajeeon...
May Allah grant her the highest in jannatul firdaus and being with the Best of Creation (Sal Allahu alaihi wa salam) for eternity and grant you and your family and loved ones patience in this difficult and trying time and reunite you guys with her in the highest place in paradise, amin!

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

SubhanAllah, no one can know when their time will come so suddenly.. This is such sad news. I pray that Allah grants sabr to the parents and relatives of the sister, and may she be granted Jannah.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2: dear brothers and sister in faith,

I am thankful to each one of you who have paid your condolences and supplicated for my young relative. May Allah azz zawajal bless and protect all of you and your loved ones. Ameen.

I request all of you to continue to remember my deceased relative, her parents and our entire family in your supplications. We are going through a tough period and we really need all your prayers. I am comforted by all of your kind words. I can feel the warmth and concern in all of your words and prayers. BarakAllahu Feekum.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi waa barakatahu

MalikBrother

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illaihi Rajioon

Sorry to hear about your. May Allah keeps her away from the hell , and grant her to the Jannat (Heaven), Ameen!

It's important you stay tough in the times like this, and be there for the family who are going through, and will need someone to be there for them.

That's very important you have shared, indeed the life is short, and Allah knows what the future holds for us, and the best we try to be honest Muslim, good human being, and remember to forgive and respect. May Allah keeps us from going to the wrong path, Ameen!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. . .

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illaihi Rajioon.

Sobhan'Allah i'm grieved to know about this sad news bhai.i pray Allah grants our little sister in islam jannah Alfirdous.May Allah widen her grave and fill it with light.may Allah give patience to you,her parents,family and friends.

May Allah make it easy for us all on the day of resurrection,when we face our Lord and see our dead relatives again.ameen

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum

May Allah bless her, and may not account her sins she has done in her so small life span of maturity.

it is so hard to accept I know, and this is a lesson for us, that we can die at any time and we should be prepared for that.

may Allah bless her family and all relatives with patience, ameen

wassalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illaihi Rajiuun.

:bismillah:

Al Fatihah.
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illaihi Rajiuun

Dear BrotherInIslam7 – my deepest condolences to your family, especially her parent and sibling,

:tti_sister:May Allah(swt) forgive her and grant her a place in jannat. Amiin.

so sorry about your loss.

Take care!
~Wassalam .