Pls help....May Allah(SWT) reward you 4 this

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2:
Hope to find you all in the highest state of Imaan.Inshallah
I hope you guys can advise me Inshallah.
Can some one tell me do single working women have to pay zakat or not??
If yes so then to whom should we give the Zakat to (Family memberes,blood relatives,orphans etc).Every month or yearly??
I am actually working by the grace of Allah SWT & my dad supports our family well Alhamdullillah.Its just that it really frets me out to just hoard up the money like this not spending on any one.:shymuslima1:I don't want it to turn out as serpent in my grave.May Allah SWT forbid this.Inshallah

I know there are no scholars here but then whoever has knowledge can advise.If its difficult then you can pass me the links where I can find myself.Inshallah
May Allah SWT give Janath Al Firdaus to the one who answers my query.Ameen

:wasalam:

warda A

Sister
shukran

Hope to find you all in the highest state of Imaan.Inshallah
I hope you guys can advise me Inshallah.
Can some one tell me do single working women have to pay zakat or not??
If so then to whom should we give the Zakat to (Family memberes,blood relatives,orphans etc).Every month or yearly??
I am actually working by the grace of Allah SWT & my dad supports our family well Alhamdullillah.Its just that it really frets me out to just hoard up the money like this not spending on any one.:shymuslima1:I don't want it to turn out as serpent in my grave.May Allah SWT forbid this.Inshallah

I know there are no scholars here but then whoever has knowledge can advise.If its difficult then you can pass me the links where I can find myself.Inshallah
May Allah SWT give Janath Al Firdaus to the one who answers my query.Ameen

My dear sister thank you for asking that question, onfact i had not thought of such a question from before,

jazaka allahu kheiran

Allahu_Hassbi

Jazakum Allahu Alf Alf Khairan brother Al-kashmiri & sister Bintul Islam
for answering my queiries.It helped a lot.I have started to plan now.I pray Allah SWT give you the best in both the worlds.Inshallah:tti_sister: