Pls make dua 4 my dad!!!!

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2: to all !!!
I earnestly ask all my dear brothers & sisters @ TTI to pls pray for my dad who has had a heart stroke 3 days ago which has paralysed his right hand.He is still unstable.Some other difficulties has also struck us at the same time Alhamdulillah..This is a very difficult time for me & my family as I know this is a test from Allah Subhanahu wa'talla & will be inshallah for a short time.I will highly appreciate if you keep me & my family in your dua's.Inshallah
I count TTI as my 2nd family as I have learnt a lot of my relegion & have made wonderful frnds from here thats why i turn to you all with a request to just remeber us in your duas that my family pass this situation with patience inshallah.
Forgive me if i have annoyed any one here ....:shymuslima1:
May Allah Subhanahu wa'talla keep you all under His blessings & keep you all away from any kind of difficulties which you can't bear...Ameen :tti_sister:

"Allâh burdens not a person beyond his scope. He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned. "Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maulâ (Patron, Suppor-ter and Protector, etc.) and give us victory over the disbelieving people.[]" (2:286)

:wasalam:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum sister!

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala grant your father rapid recovery and remove all the difficulties from your family and all pain from your hearts. Ameen

Inshallah, I will remember you all in my prayers.

Take care of yourself and your family sister.

Wassalam

NAVEED

Assalamoalikum

Oh Allah ease the burden from your servent,and prolong his life as long as its good for him. donot test us weak servents, pardon my sister's father and all other muslaymeen and muslimaat. Ammen

warda A

Sister
:salam2: to all !!!
I earnestly ask all my dear brothers & sisters @ TTI to pls pray for my dad who has had a heart stroke 3 days ago which has paralysed his right hand.He is still unstable.Some other difficulties has also struck us at the same time Alhamdulillah..This is a very difficult time for me & my family as I know this is a test from Allah Subhanahu wa'talla & will be inshallah for a short time.I will highly appreciate if you keep me & my family in your dua's.Inshallah
I count TTI as my 2nd family as I have learnt a lot of my relegion & have made wonderful frnds from here thats why i turn to you all with a request to just remeber us in your duas that my family pass this situation with patience inshallah.
Forgive me if i have annoyed any one here ....:shymuslima1:
May Allah Subhanahu wa'talla keep you all under His blessings & keep you all away from any kind of difficulties which you can't bear...Ameen :tti_sister:

"Allâh burdens not a person beyond his scope. He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned. "Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maulâ (Patron, Suppor-ter and Protector, etc.) and give us victory over the disbelieving people.[]" (2:286)

:wasalam:

:salam2:

Dear sister Nazia, please have patience and inshalla you will pass this test, we will keep you in our duas, we are a huge family and we look out to one another.
May Allah Ta'alla ease you from your hardships and may you all have a firmer eman from this ordeal ameeeeeeeen
:hearts::hearts:

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

اللهم يا شافي يا معافي, يا رحمن يا رحيم, يا مدبر أمور خلقك, يا مقدر أقدارهم, اللهم اشفي مرضى المسلمين والمؤمنين وعافهم واعف عنهم, وارزقهم الصبر على ما ابتليتهم به, وثبتهم على هديك وهدي رسولك الأمين, ويسر عليهم واحفظم من كل داء وسقم, إنك على كل شيئ قدير.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam sister
ahh.may ALLAH give ur father a healthy long life.amin sumamin.
hey sis u didnt hurt us at all.
INSHA ALLAH u n ur family is always in my duas.
i know this time is realy critical time for u.
may ALLAH finish all ur hardships.amin sumamin.
i wish u all the best.
FI AMANILLAH

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaah,

May this be a purification for your dad and may he recover from this Inshaa'Allaah Ameen.

umomarskate

dear sister may Allah help your father and you family I undestand you sooo much because my father is in Hospital from 30 January..I make dua for you...:tti_sister::wasalam:

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamualaikum,

I don't know where to start. I am quite speechless.

I know exactly what you are going through at this very moment. It has been 10 years now that my Dad has been suffering from a stroke and we are quite use to it now.

I was ten (Now everyone knows my age... lol)when my Dad had his stroke and it didn't really give me much time to contemplate over things - I just had to accept it.

That's enough about me...

May Allah Ta'allah give your father quick recovery, InshaAllah. Just remain steadfast and patient. I am sure this test will make you are stronger person and Muslim than you already are, InshaAllah. You are in all our prayers. Don't feel alone, God is by your side and so are we! :)

Feel free to PM if you ever need to talk :)

Take care of yourself and your family Sis! InshaAllah all will be well soon.

Wasalaam :)

~.~Saba~.~

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam sister:)

I hope you and ur family my best wishes. i hoop ur father will get better soon insha allah. be strong and insha allah everything will be alright again. i will keep u and ur family in my prayers.

wa 3alaikoum el salam wa rahmat allah wa barakatou.

- MAnal...

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Dear sister keep making a lot of Du'aa having great faith ( yaqeen ) that Allah will respond to your du'a very soon inshaaAllah....

May Allah heal your father as He is the best Healer...May Allah ease your hardship and find you and your family a way out very soon and faster than you can imagine...Ameen :tti_sister:

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

I hope that my message finds you in good health and spiritually inclined.

My dear sister, I know exactly how you feel. There is no heart that hasnt experienced sorrow.

May Allah (SWT) cure your father's illness and bring happiness into your family. May, He, the Almighty Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, accept your sincere duas. May He give you the strength to stay strong and patient for your family. May He, with All His Might, give us all patience and strength to pass every test that He places upon us and Isha Allah reward us in the Hereafter. May Allah (SWT) reward you and your family in the Eternal life. Aameen.

I will include you in all my duas Insha Allah, May God accept them Insha Allah.

Always remember Allah (SWT) tests whom He loves and takes whom He loves. Stay Strong.

Your sister, Mesbah.

Assalamualaikum

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Internet Problems, I accidently posted twice again! :(

Assalamualaikum

cmelbouzaidi

Dear Sister, You and your father and the whole family are in my du'aa at this most difficult time. May you be patient and may a brighter day be just around the corner, Insha Allah.

A Kashmiri

Sister,

May Allah give SHIFA to your father and may he recover 100% Inshallah.

I will definetly pray for your father.

Sad and tough times do pass inshallah and inshallah they will pass in a way that we find our Imaan more stronger and we more closer to Allah.

Muslimah***

salaam dont worri sis jus mak Dua 4 him dats the best u can do
i was in a similar situation a few years bk and Alhamdulillah due to Dua everythn turned out to be ok
u jus gotta stay strong 4 urself and ur family

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu sister

You are in our duas. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bless your father, give him quick recovery so that he gets more closer to Allah.

wa/salam