Plz explain this hadith with reference.

NASIF BIN SHAFI

Assalamu alaikum
One brother asked me to give explanation of the following Hadith specially the Last statement by Anas bin Malik RA:
I failed to give him any good information. Would anyone Plz explain the following hadith specially the part of Anas Bin Malik RA

Hadith is following:

Sahih Bukhari ( bk of Good Manners and Form [Al-Adab] )

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 97:
Narrated Haritha bin Wahb:
Al-Khuzai: The Prophet said, "Shall I inform you about the people of Paradise? They comprise every obscure unimportant humble person, and if he takes Allah's Oath that he will do that thing, Allah will fulfill his oath (by doing that). Shall I inform you about the people of the Fire? They comprise every cruel, violent, proud and conceited person."
Anas bin Malik said, "Any of the female slaves of Medina could take hold of the hand of Allah's Apostle and take him wherever she wished."

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:salam2:

Brother I will look for the explanation of the hadith inshaAllah. In my opinion the last statement of Anas bin Malik (RA) means that RasulAllah :saw: was so humble and generous and not arrogant or prideful that he never felt anything wrong with mixing with the slaves whom the society at that time did not consider even human. Slaves were looked down upon and yet RasulAllah :saw: treated them like a free person and equal to everyone else.

The statement of Anas bin Malik (RA) is in reference to hadith that a person with such a character will be in paradise and the best example of such a person is RasulAllah :saw: himself.

I hope this helps.

NASIF BIN SHAFI

JazakALLAH. Would you plz provide islamic scholars' explanation from any authentic source?
May ALLAH reward you for every second that u spend behind it ameen summa ameen