Plz help Huda TV (Sooo frustrated)

halah

:salam2:

I'm so upset and frustrated as well, a couple of days ago Shaikh Muhammad Salah announced by the end of his famouse show on Huda TV Ask Huda,that the channel might stop broadcasting due to the lack of finanacil support.:SMILY23:
Those who watch huda tv know how wonderful this channel is,they do on spreading the true islamic knowledge to the none Arab speakers whether they are muslims or none muslims.

What frustrated me so much those multi millionair muslims who owns and participate in establishing tens and tens of evil channels which broadcaste evils day and night:astag:

Those rich muslims who lack behined and refuse to support the people who call to the way of Allah.

:hawla:

La hawla wa la quota ila billah

There's no might nor pwoer except by Allah

ProudToBeaMuslim

Subhanallah!!

I can't believe it...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This channel is sooo wonderful! Lack of financial support? How........frustrating! I have no words..........Of all the reasons!!
Is there any way We can help??

halah

Subhanallah!!

I can't believe it...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This channel is sooo wonderful! Lack of financial support? How........frustrating! I have no words..........Of all the reasons!!
Is there any way We can help??

I'm quite sure that all the viewers of huda channel will miss a wonderful source to the true islamic knowledge.

I f you can help or know anyone can do,please check this link out,

http://www.huda.tv/pages/sponsor_form.html

May Allah help and support them to be always there

jamil rashid

From Huda TV

As-Salamu Alaykum,

I stumbled upon this forum and thus I thought it respectful that I leave a comment on this thread.

My name is Jamil Rashid and I work at Huda TV as a presenter and a member of the 'Program Prep' dept.

I and many of my collegues would like to thank all our Bothers and Sisters for their support and supplications during this hard financial period. We really do thank all the viewers for their support and trust in the information we broadcast.

Insha'Allah the poor financial situation we find ourselves in will be over soon and we will be able to function as per usual. This financial crises has affected the world and we are not adrift from its affects.

That being said, we have a more worrying problem that has emerged over the last year. We are fighting many modern attacks on the channel that are targeting the correct methodology that we are trying to follow. We ask you all to help us fight these attacks by giving your views and comments on anything that opposses the correct methodology of the Sunnah of the Prophet (May Allah's Peace and Blessings Be Upon Him) that you find on our screens.

Please forward your views & comments to: [email protected]

Again I thank you all for your support.

Jazakum Allahu Khayran,

Wa Asalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Jamil Rashid
Huda TV

Nurain

SubhanAllaah.

Sis Halah, perhaps you should title the thread with something else which include the words, "HELP HUDA TV" or something, cos it might attract more people to read.

Coz right now your thread title sounds like another bad day. Okay? In sha Allaah.

halah

SubhanAllaah.

Sis Halah, perhaps you should title the thread with something else which include the words, "HELP HUDA TV" or something, cos it might attract more people to read.

Coz right now your thread title sounds like another bad day. Okay? In sha Allaah.

Jazaki Allah khair dear sister for your advice and I think you're right but I don't know How to change the title,any help?:)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
SubhanAllaah.

but Huda TV needs lots of money. a single show costs some $4,000 and monthly expenses are near to $ 100,000.

of course, drop by drop we can fill the vessel but we do need rich muslims contributing hundreds of thousands.

but most of them just invest in entertainment channels and spread fitnah!

warda A

Sister

JazakaAllahuh kheiran sister Halah, that whole channel is great,
Alhamdullilah Brother Jamil has said the they are rectifying the financial problem and we should help in other areas too, inshaAllah more people will give them feedback.
Alhamdullilah fot that channel