plz help me if u can

misbah ul haya

ASALAM U ALAIKUM
im worried these days bcoz i feel my iman is decreasing day by day. i become very nice muslim when i hv exams bt whn i face other problems as i am facing these days i become like a munafiq. i dont why this happen 2 me although i love allah more than my life and want 2 b his most obedient servant but i become sluggish though i never plan 2 do anything wrong,i am so frightened becoz if angel of death came 2 me these days what i would reply infront of god.
i want anybodyz help hw 2 com out of this situation ,plz pray 4 me as well bcoz im wasting my time alot these days

revert-sister

Proud to be a MUSLIM
you dont need help because you have realised what you are doing you just need to learn how to stop it.
sister please do learn before its too late

~Yvette~

nam01

I know what you mean, i have the same problem. When exam time comes, i am focused properely, praying regularly and everything and other times i just feel sluggish, even though i love Allah. I just think you need to think about the world being a test and turning to Allah at all times not only when you need him.

alooma

salam

:salam2:
i pray dt Allah make firm our heart on this deen, we jst have to work more and try since u ve realised the problem then ur problem is solved already, what u need is more prayer dt Allah makes it easy and doing the right.

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam Sister,

You are not alone in this, don't worry! My semester exams just ended and before that I did a lot of nafl prayers, fastings and read the Quran consistently. However after it was over, all that began to cease. My advice is to try to keep on doing it. Like for example if you used to read the Quran after your prayers, make sure you at least allocate your time for that. Don't give yourself excuses like "Oh, coz I am going out with my friends thus I can't read the Quran". If so, then make up for it another time.

Yes, usually after exams, we would have a lot of things planned. But make sure that you don't neglect what is important to you. Do your ibadah at your own pace and don't let it overwhelm you to the extent that you get sick of doing the same routine.

I hope whatever I said made some sense.... :)

Wasalaam

fatimav

you dont need to be worry ,sometimes these things may happen.if someone is doing nice thingsto Allah ,then devil tries to stop her/him in a more affective way. and we may feel we are acting like munafıq.because our iman has always need to be refreshed by reading more and more books about iman and islam and what we have to do and what we mustn't. moreover, the reading Qur'an is like therapy of both our souls and body. so we need refresh our often muhabbets by people who have more knowledge about islam than us. we always pray to Allah to protect us from our nefs.
we should:SMILY346: always try to make our iman stronger.

AKHI

Allahuakhbar
you dont need to be worry ,sometimes these things may happen.if someone is doing nice thingsto Allah ,then devil tries to stop her/him in a more affective way. and we may feel we are acting like munafıq.because our iman has always need to be refreshed by reading more and more books about iman and islam and what we have to do and what we mustn't. moreover, the reading Qur'an is like therapy of both our souls and body. so we need refresh our often muhabbets by people who have more knowledge about islam than us. we always pray to Allah to protect us from our nefs.
we should:SMILY346: always try to make our iman stronger.

:salam2:

Good anwser..:)

:wasalam:

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
mashAllah you saw your mistake that is the frist step, worst is when someone is like this and don't want see, inshALlah brother always always make duas for Allah help you, never miss your salah that will help you inshAllah, study brother a lot inshAllah about Islam, and may Allah bless your life a lot !

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum
jazakallahu khair brothers and sisters who hv replied and gave me suggestions.may allah reward u for this and give peace of mind.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Assalamo Alaikom

This matter is one of the many challenges we face as muslims..this dunya with all the responsibilities it sets for us..can become an obstacle that we have to overcome during every hour of the day at times...

That is why we need to exhaust *every effort* we have to keep up with our worship and keep refueling our Iman (so to speak)...because it is all we have to get ourselves through this "transit-state" (i.e. dunya)

Shaitan might come and try to turn you away in ways you won't even imagine..even trick you into thinking that your body is aching!!!...so even if you don't feel like doing something..or you feel that it will be a burden for the moment..or that you will finish what you have in your hands and *then* go pray or make tasbeeh or read Qura'an etc.

get up and DO IT!!!...once you get up and do it...sobhanallah...the feeling disappears...because...literally...the shaitan disappears...you defeat him..you scare him away...you make him go look for someone *else* to fool with

So to help yourself...when you get the occasional laziness...or begin to delay certain types of Ibadah you might commit yourself to...seek refuge with allah from the shaitan..and get up and do them...even if it's too soon...or you don't have to do it that day..or you have something going on at the moment...the point is..you do it in way or another...so you show that shaitan and your nafs that you're going to fight fight fight and will not have him take away even a grain of your Iman!

and don't forget to make dua'a always...and to ask Allah to grant you endurance and commitment to His deen and His worship

Wa Alaikom Assalam