plz help me out????????????????

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salamualaikum brothers and sister....
well, i keep doing mistakes even if i know that they are wrong....will Allah forgive? .. i just keep doing mistakes and ask Allah sorry .....please tell me will Allah forgive me? even if i won't repeat it again ..will Allah forgive me? .. i am scared that will allah forgive me or not....Allah is the oft-forgiving ..he will forgive me right. i have repented .. but scared that i do many sins and ask Allah sorry.. but don't know whether Allah forgive me or not?

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

I saw a video with a sheik at Peace TV, and he said all human beings will sin. THere's no one that can hold off not sinning, (inshallah we can). He also stated that if we sin and make repentence and Allah (He's exalted and glorified) will forgive us, even if we do it all over again, but we have to repent. You must feel truely sorry for commiting a sin and ask for allah's forgiveness. Do your best to avoid the same sin sister, because we must learn from our mistakes. He's the most Gracious and the most Merciful.

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Wa3alaikom Asalam warahmatu Allah waBarakatuh sister :)

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me, and hope in Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds in the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I shall forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with an earthful of sins and were you then to face Me, without having associated anything with Me, I shall grant you an earthful of pardon.'"

Yousef83

Our dear Prophet Muhammad (s.a.v) and Sahabas (r.a) reported many teams humans always able to do mistakes,sins.Important is when u get its wrong just quit,give up to repait and feel sorry.Repent for Allah (c.c).
We know & believe Allah (c.c) is most merciful.This is Allah's (c.c) greatness to us.Maybe your mistake is not a big sin but to lose hope is big sin you know.
Allah (c.c) points out many ways to be forgiven to us