plz plz plz help..

jahid89

Assalamualekum wr wb...
i got a mail from my near freind...
plz help me to give ans...

"Salam please help me
Capture Married Women, Rape Them, and Then Keep Them as Permanent Sex Slaves

Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3432:Abu Sa’id al-Khudri (Allah her pleased with him) reported that at the Battle of Hanain Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah’s Messenger (may peace te upon him) seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:” And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (iv. 24)” (i. e. they were lawful for them when their ‘Idda period came to an end).

someone posted this to me im not very knowledgeable could someone with knowledge please help me "

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Language is a powerful tool. We are warned in the Holy Quran about twisting words. I am not a scholar, but, lets look at your question (s) from an Islamic perspective.

When women were liberated from unbelieving husbands, many women had become widows, this was a leash on life.
Muslim men took these women, some married these women, as in the case of our Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, others took them as right hand possessions.
These women were protected by Muslim men. They were not abused. These men were amongst the best of Muslims.
For many they became Muslims themselves.

Allah subhana talla gave these women the blessing of becoming Muslim.

I pray this is a correct answer.