Plz wake up to the sheer barbarism of Israel!

aroojimran

Asalamualikum

I just receive an email with some spine chilling pics of the victims of Gaza..
Oh brothers and sisters in Islam,what r we doing?y are u watching as mere spectators?It is a war on Islam,the religion of peace!:astag:

Wasalam:

hussamadin

Asalamualikum
Dear brother tell me where is the Ummeh where are the Muslims... the Muslims are sleeping so the Leaders.We can't go to Jihad do you know why coz we forget the Akhera and we are slaves of this Donya. believe when this stuation is over we will forget the 1100 Shaheed like nothing was hanppend and we will go back to our master the donyia.
We should change ourself we should go back to islam starting with our selfs.

assalamualaikum..
brothers n sisters..
we may be helpless to go n fight against israel in gaza..
our world today may stop some of us frm being a soldier when we want to..
we may not hv the time n money to go to palestine to help..
but knw this, we hve the most powerful weapons of all, our Do'a..
Allah said "pray to Me and i will answer your prayers"
prayers r the best weapons, it is a true mukmin's weapon..
so do not fret, just Do'a...
Allah will punish Israel, sooner or later..
wallahu'alam..

visit this site n pliz vote for palestine..we r currently ahead by only a mere 1.4%..
http://www.israel-vs-palestine.com

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Nothing we can do at this point except dua to Allah for His help. Where ever you are, remember one thing. Boycott all Israel and American as well as British products. This time we need to be seriously boycott their products and it is should be for long term basis. Every cents and dollar we spend on their products is as good as sponsoring a bullet to kill our Palestinian brothers and sisters.

I'm sure Israel is heading for complete destruction.

brother.amaan

Stop israel Now!
Nothing we can do at this point except dua to Allah for His help. Where ever you are, remember one thing. Boycott all Israel and American as well as British products. This time we need to be seriously boycott their products and it is should be for long term basis. Every cents and dollar we spend on their products is as good as sponsoring a bullet to kill our Palestinian brothers and sisters.

I'm sure Israel is heading for complete destruction.

salam alaykum,

yes one thing for sure is to boycott their goods. most of the muslim leaders are doing nothing which is very much unbelievable. we must also educate ourselves, and make our own weapons just like america does. if they want to protect themselves from threat, so do we. we also have our rights. so if they call us terrorist because we make weapons then its our job to tell them that they are doing the same and that we are protecting ourselves from them who are the terrorists.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
The next thing muslim nations must do is to boycott UN. When Iran failed to comply UN resolution, within weeks UN Security Council approved sanctions upon sanctions over Iran. Before that, Iraq under Saddam was given the sanctions until 700,000 children died as direct result of this sanctions. But as far as I can remember, NONE of the UN resolution passed by UN Security Council was complied by Israel including the latest one which requires Israel to stop attacking Gaza. The whole world just able to watch this gangster going scot-free with their genocide in the middle east without being punished. No one dares!!! So why these muslim countries still want to be UN member then? This is make it or break time for OIC members. Come on wake up now!!!

Break away from UN now for its failure to stop Israel genocide in Gaza.