Plzzz make du'a for me plzz...

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu,

My finale exams are going to start on the 5th of march. Im in 9th grade.
Plz my bors and sists of my Ummah make dua for me that i pass with vey gu marks Inshallah/ I know that i wont get good marks as i havent prepared well but at least plzz pray that i pass and with gud marks Inshallah. Please also make dua that i dont get scared and nervous in the least bcoz if so happens (Allah The Most Great forbid) i wont be able to do anything. I hope that i resist my temptations and my Lord increase my love,fear and Faith in Him as well my Imaan. Ameen

May Allah (SWT) grant u happines and His Mercy and Forgiveness for your effort in making dua for me. Ameen.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

May Allaah help you in your exams and that you pass. Ameen.

Walaykum Salaam.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2: sis
inshallah u will pass ur exams and get the grades u want.
i will make dua for u inshallah...
May Allah give u the strength inshallah and make it easy for u.
Ameen
take care

I hope that i resist my temptations and my Lord increase my love,fear and Faith in Him as well my Imaan. inshallah Ameen to that.
May Allah (SWT) grant u happines and His Mercy and Forgiveness may he grant u the same! Ameen :)
:wasalam:

fada_all

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu,

My finale exams are going to start on the 5th of march. Im in 9th grade.
Plz my bors and sists of my Ummah make dua for me that i pass with vey gu marks Inshallah/ I know that i wont get good marks as i havent prepared well but at least plzz pray that i pass and with gud marks Inshallah. Please also make dua that i dont get scared and nervous in the least bcoz if so happens (Allah The Most Great forbid) i wont be able to do anything. I hope that i resist my temptations and my Lord increase my love,fear and Faith in Him as well my Imaan. Ameen

May Allah (SWT) grant u happines and His Mercy and Forgiveness for your effort in making dua for me. Ameen.

salam alikom

don't worry sister insha allah u will pass the exam in a good situation , and of course u will succeed insha allah, just be self-confident..
before going to the exam pray two karaat and ask allah ,by this dou'a * allahoma lasahla illa majaaltaho sahlan wa anta tajaalo alhazana inshiata sahla* اللهم لا سهلا إلا ما جعلته سهلا وانت تجعل الحزن ان شئت سهلا

don't be afraid sister allah is big and his mercy is so wide alhamdulillah

fi amani allah
salam alikom

Robab

daughter of Adam
do not worry

brother do not worry,fear and hezitate because for this way u can never get good marks.u only concentrate on ur study and offer the prayer then u will get good marks.inshaallah.:tti_sister: