PLZZZ!!!take part in this:(!!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu..

i hope every one here is in the best of health and imaan.

guys there is this teacher of mine to whom my debt is GREAT!!she put great efforts in my religious education eversince we were small.she guided my parents into bringing us up and it is the combined efforts of my parents and hers that we can distinguish between the kind of right and wrong that youth of our age think is not worth considering.

she's like very pious person mashallah and has good islamic knowledge.among family and friends whoever needs advice,support,financial help etc.she's the first to be contacted.she's an ideal for me specifically for her dawah activies.she used to invite ppl once or twice a week for Dawah/islah purposes.when she was here.her students(she a zoology proff.)co-leagues,friends all enjoyed her lectures.

well she's facing some health problem these days.she's had a back problem over the years but now it's getting worse.she's adviced to go for surgury!!

please pray for her that ALLAH guides her into making the right decision and give her shifa.

jazakallah khairan.

wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum sister.
May Allah ease her pain and help her in her dawah activities in sha Allah.She will be in my dua and of course you as well :)

May Allah help all of us in spreading HIs word in sha Allah.Ameen.

Assalamualikum

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

May Allah SWT make her path easy and to back in her perstigious job: Dawah/Islah.

Inshaa'Allah I'll pray..and we'll all pray, you dont worry sister
..may Allah help all the Muslims/daees/mujahideen all over the world....Ameen

Jazakallahu khair
wassalam

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
Assalamualaikum wr. wb.

Surely Allah loves her so much that even she has done many good deeds He is still giving her tests, maybe in order to wipe away her sins so that she will meet Allah in a very clean state. Subhanallah! That's just amazing. Remember Allah a lot and be happy. May Allah cure her disease soon and give her a blessed life with His love & mercy. Take care.

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

May Allah Grant her speedy recovery and bless her with good health -Ameen

I will make Dua for her inshallah :)

:wasalam:

ansari

STRANGER...
Muslim :: Book 32 : Hadith 6230

Thauban, the freed slave of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who visits the sick is supposed to remain in the fruit garden of Paradise. It was said: Allah's Messenger, what is this Khurfat-ul-jannah? He said: It is a place abounding in fruits.

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim

May Allah (swt) ease her pains and give a quick recovery :)
May Allah (swt) strengthen her foot more and more in the field of da'wah. Ameen.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

Take away the pain, O Lord of mankind, and grant healing, for You are the Healer, and there is no healing but Your healing that leaves no trace of sickness. ameen

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever visits a sick person who is not yet dying, and says seven times in his presence: ‘As’alu Allaaha rabb al-‘arsh il-‘azeem an yashfiyaka (I ask Allaah, Lord of the mighty Throne, to heal you), Allaah will heal him of that sickness.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

To Appajee :),

I pray to Allaah from the deepest of my heart that may He Allaah subhanahu wa Ta'ala grant you shifa'a and most important a bliss feeling of having a true faith within.

Sickness, pain, calamities are like a must for whoever is struggling and doing Jihaad in His cause. The Ulamaa' from the past, if they hadnt feel any pain or hurt in their journey, they actually wished for it.

In spite of the pain that you may feel, I do believe the spirits and determination to convey Islam to those who havent yet understand or hear about Islam outweighs everything. This is all out of love for Allaah subhanahu wa Ta'ala, His Messenger Muhammad sallallahu a'layhi wassalam and the Ummah that make us feel some kind of positive energy being transfer to us though we might not be physically capable. You have always been an inspiration to others, Appajee - a motivation for us to stay strong in this journey - a journey that we fully understand is not going to be an easy one but we do know that its sweetness is awaiting for us in the Hereafter.

InshaAllaah, having a strong soul filled with a deep faith will automatically give an extraordinary strength to the physical. No matter what happens in this world, what hardship we go through to let Islam reach others, Allaah is ALWAYS with us - watching, protecting and showering abundance of Love And Blessings upon us. Inna Allaah ma'ana.

Forever and always, we will always remember you in our dua'a. May we gain the best and good ending in our life, be gather on The Day when there is no Shade other than His Shade and eventually greet each other with "Salam" in Jannaah. Ameen Ameen Ameen.

Take good care of yourself. I'll end my post here with a genuine smile, sent from a heart to another heart :)

Lots and lots of love,

Someone who lives far away but yet close to the heart.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

P.S: Sister Javaria, actually there's still lots for me to say but seems like I couldnt find the best words to write so much now. Hope that will at least be OK. :)

Do let us know about her updates.

Wassalam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Dearest sister in Islam,

We make dua that Allah subhana talla ease your pain. Your niece has expressed her admiration and devotion to you. May Allah give her peace.

I know you are strong. And it is women like you that give others courage to continue. I am so touched that you continue with your work in spite of your pain.

Insha'Allah, you will have a speedy recovery. Should you need anything please convey it to us through your lovely niece.

your sister in Islam,

aapa

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

I am very sorry to hear for your case my dear sister in Islaam. We all pass trough very hard momnets in our lifes, and sometimes if we try to advice someone and tell him to be strong, it may be not usefull on the begining. But we should belive that we have not been sent on this world to be happy all the time, but that we have been sent to work on this world for happiness forever in ahirah. If we think, how big is our pain, we should look on others and see that there are many those who are even in worst situcaion than we are. Inshallah, be happy dear sister, because for sure Allah will help you with any hardships you are passing trough. We only need to be patiante and Allah will gives us even more.

Tawakull is sincere reliance on Allah in everything , and Muslims should try to put always trust in Allah. It has been narrated from Umar r.a. that Allahs Messanger s.a.w.s said: "If you would really put trust in Allah, He would supply you like He supplies the birds. In the morning they go hungry, and in evening they come back with full stomachs".

May Allah help you sister in everything. ameen summa ameen

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

sister have you send the thread to your khala? if not i want add something.

First of all i don't have many things to say except that she is an inspirational for many of us who walk the path of da'wah and i pray that Allah increase her virtue and raise her status in front of Him, ease her suffering and give her strength to return spreading knowledge to her people.

i just want to present this story to her that i quote from another forum

Resting is in being at the service of the Muslims

Concerning the Imaam, the Shaykh - Muhammad ibn Saalih al-'Uthaymeen (rahima-hullaah), it has been narrated by Shaykh Badr ibn Naadir al-Mashaaree:

“Despite the ill-health of the Shaykh, he was steadfast in delivering the Jumu'ah khutbah in al-Jaami' al-Kabeer and leading the prayers and meeting the people to answer their questions and enquiries; All this in spite of what he was going through himself, such that it was said to him: "Rest yourself O Shaykh", to which he replied: "Resting is in being at the service of the Muslims".”

ad-Durr ath-Thameen fee Tarjamti Faqeehil-Ummah al-'Allaamah ibn 'Uthaymeen - Page 296

posted by
Um Abdullah M.

i hope you understand that i don't mean to force her to do da'wah even when she's sick, but i just i hope that shaykh uthaymeen's story will be some kind of consolation for her.

Lastly, forgive me for always being late in responding to your request.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I know this was posted ages ago, and I similarly meant to reply to it ages ago...however things just came up and I wasn't able to. My apologies.

I hope and pray your aunt is recovering inshaAllaah. I'm really sorry darling right now I'm not sure much what else to say except that May Allaah heal her and give her the best in the Dunya and Aakhirah for her hardships and perserverance. Those whom Allaah loves are the ones He tests the most, so I pray that she is given the strength to bear through it and thereby acheives the greatest of stations.

wasalam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum, I too think I am a bit late, but whatever! ;)
Dear sister in Islam,

we might not know one another, but with Allaah's grace we've become sisters. AlhamduliAllaah,
I ask Allaah the almighty, the all wise to give you shafi'ah and to bless you. I ask Him to reward you for all that you did to serve Him and I ask Him to make you amongst those He loves! ameen
He has truely blessed you by giving you the opportunity to call people into this amaazing deen, we thank Him and praise Him for that! alhamduliAllaah. May He continue to bless your soul and to be kind to you. May He give you all that you need in life. ameen
Indeed all praises and thanks is to Him who has created us all, the only true God, the most merciful the most forgiving and we seek His protection from every evil. ameen
sister, I know you're strong and that you'll handle this situation inshaAllaah! You're an inspiring individual, and I am pretty sure many look up to you! alhamduliAllaah.
I send my salams to you sister,
may Allaah accept all our duas! ameen
Take care,

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Aleykum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh!

The prophet (saw) once said, “Whatever befalls a Muslim of physical weakness or complaint or worry or distress or harm or even a thorn in his finger, is used by Allah to erase some of his sins.”

Dearest sister, This life we're living is nothing but a Test. A test from The All-knower, The Most-Merciful, The source of peace, The protecter and The provider of ALL that we have, Allaah (swt), to see if we can pass and become among the prophets and sahabaas, His Loyal Servants. And No-One passes tests easily because at times, you'll have to face difficulties so that later you can say to yourself, Alhamdulillah, I passed! I passed and I deserve it for getting through all the things that would've stopped me from acing it!
Dear sister, what i'm really trying to say here, is that You are being faced with hardship, so that you become more stronger physically and mentally, and Insha'allah, at the end PASS IT! Our Lord has His own plans for everyone and testing you was a part of His plan for you wallahi. And as the prophet was repoted saying, whatever befalls a muslim, and in your case, illness, is only from Allaah to wipe their sins away. you are a very lucky Individual sister, because Allah has blessed you with knowledge and made it possible for you to spread it to the Ummah, Masha'allah! You've been doing the best thing that Anyone at this day in age could do, And yet, you're being tested so that you stay pure of any sins, subhanallah! Look at how merciful The creator is.
I'm blessed to know you sister, though Not face to face, but Alhamdulillah All the same. I pray that Insha'allah, we meet In Jannah one day.
May All your sins be wiped away. May He Reward you with the highest of reward, Jannatul Firdows, for all the good deeds you've done and insh'allah, make this sickness a purification for you. Aameen
I pray that he grants you the strength to continue your da'wah. That He protects you and your family from any harm. That He gives you a long life. And That He forever showers you with His mercy-filled blessings.Aameen

P.s; Javaria....I'm sorrrryyyyyy ukhty! I can't even count how many days ago yu posted this thread, but hey, i'm finally done now:) pray that I stop being lazy k:)