Pope quits

tic_tac_toe

:salam2:

Pope is the worldwide leader of Catholic Church and although we are neither Christians nor believe in the pope but we shouldn't mock the beliefs of someone else lest they mock ours and to Catholics pope is divinely ordained and his methods and mechanations subject to code of canon law

Please feel free to discuss the issue and speculate on his reasons for resignation but we have no right to mock his vehicle or mode of transport or dress code etc.

:jazaak:
:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

I could not view the video.

I did check out the brother's website. He has knowledge.

I do not know if you are old enough to remember Mother Teresa. One of the good ones on Earth.

The reason I mention her name is when she died her journals disappeared. It seems that she questioned the notional of Christianity and Catholicism. Her deep love for God made her question the ideology.

As I could not watch the video I do not know why the Pope would resign if high ranking cardinals would revert to Islam. The Catholic Church has a history of excommunicating priests that the church feels are going against the grain of the church. The church also takes many priests and keeps them in a semi-prision state at the Vatican itself. Look at what happened to the Liberation Theologians. Hans Kung was silenced and can not teach theology.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Thank you for your replies Brother and Sister!

I suppose a reasonable question now would be, if you were in a position similar to the Pope's, would you travel in a bullet-proof car?

dear Greg,
1)it not about who you are
it about the need to.

2)As for why the pope had resign
simply because his term and offering service is over
and he making way for a younger pope.

it simple common sense actually :SMILY47:

:bismillah:
`My God! Increase me in knowledge" [Quran, 20:114]

~Wassalam :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Sister,

I do believe I am envious of your naivete. The world of the Catholic church is almost sinister. This is what the Christians say. If you take the time to read the history of the Church it will knock you off your chair.

Keep in mind what the Vatican is; it is one of the three city-states in the world. The other two being the City of London, and Washington, the District of Columbia. They are independent of the countries. The Vatican is not Italy; the City of London is independent from the UK and DC has nothing to do with the US. Read the fine print.

As for Brother Greg's question: If I were infallible I would enjoy the ride; is Batman's Batmoblie bullet-proof?