Post Ramadan

Maha*

By Muhammed Al Shareef

Picture this: Faiza, like you, has amazing goals and aspirations and potential. But she can’t realize it because ... well, she’s just too busy.

Mubarak! Ramadan comes along. Although she had no time before Ramadan, somehow in this month she is able to: Fast, like, fo-eva. Pray, like, fo-eva. Make dua, like, fo-eva. It’s almost as if her worries have stood frozen in time.

Then Eid comes, and, sigh, it’s back to “real” life. The TV gets turned back on, endless time wasted commuting around town, this assignment and that one... Oh how she wishes Ramadan would stay for...

I want you to take that oh-so-2009-lame post-Ramadan routine of returning to your same old procrastinating and boring life and just SMASH it!
(He’s, like, ‘I don’t have a procrastinating boring life thank you very much’. No worries, this event isn’t for you, it’s for the rest of us.)

NO ONE has ever focused on the Post-Ramadan season like we have. In fact, Post-Ramadan was not even a concept in our Muslim community vocabulary, until last year’s Bring It! event. After the success from last year’s Post-Ramadan boot camp, we wanted to Bring It! once again.

(Time-out: I give religious speeches, and I know for a fact, every Muslim speaker gives ONE, that’s right, ONE speech on the topic of post-Ramadan. In it, he will tell you how you worked so hard in Ramadan, but now fasting is available Mondays and Thursdays, etc. The speech is awesome and true and you’ll implement it for all of 2 days, and then it’ll be time to forget about Ramadan until next year. Just watch out for it this year, you’ll see what I mean.)
Together, we will add this season's “Post-Ramadan” to the history books. With so much massive action.

Starting Monday September 20th, you will join me for 10 consecutive days from anywhere in the world. There are two LIVE sessions of the same content each day; should you miss one, you can catch the next call!

For the 10 days, I will address a different slice of your life every day, guiding you to visualize what it is you truly want and giving you cutting edge resources to move you towards it.

The goal of Post-Ramadan No-nonsense 10-day “Get It Done” boot camp is that by the end of our 10 days together, you will have taken the crucial first steps in every area of your life! Make this the most unforgettable Ramadan of your life!

Post Ramadan

:hijabi:

Maha*

Jazana wa iyakum, everyone. :)

:salam2:

195 $ to register. I think I will let this one pass.. :d

My exact initial thoughts. Inshaa Allah just pray istikhara prayer, you won't lose anything. At least that's what I'll do inshaa Allah. Becuase I don't really think it's fair (to myself) that I pay the same amount of money on the latest gadget and not think twice about it, but when it comes to something that would benefit me on the long run and would greatly benefit my deen, I am reluctant to pay. Just my thoughts. :)

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
My exact initial thoughts. Inshaa Allah just pray istikhara prayer, you won't lose anything. At least that's what I'll do inshaa Allah. Becuase I don't really think it's fair (to myself) that I pay the same amount of money on the latest gadget and not think twice about it, but when it comes to something that would benefit me on the long run and would greatly benefit my deen, I am reluctant to pay. Just my thoughts. :)

:salam2:

Well, if you really are going to pay 195$ on an online class, why not rather pay it to learn some sciences of the Quran (Tajweed, Fiqh, Tafseer, Mustalah al-Hadith etc etc) rather than attend a 'post ramadan boot camp'. In the end, the motivation can not be superimposed by someone in a class for 10 days. The realization has to come from within and the person has to make some effort to cultivate it. Just my personal thoughts.

And by the by, those lessons might appear on websites such as 'Kalamullah' after a while for free. The site has tons of stuff regarding Mohammad Al Shareef.

And 195$ is some serious coin to shell out on a gadget. If it's a phone, I hope it's android. Just saying.. :p