Post Your Snowy Pictures Here!!!

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
MashaAllah, knitting is so peaceful and relaxing! Sister harb, I need you to teach me more knitting - all I can do it knit straight - like a scarf, not a sweater or socks. And I can only do basic purl and knit stiches, and ribbing, but I need to learn more patterns. The only thing I ever made for people was a knitted little case for them to put their mobile phone in :D SubhanAllah, no one used them after awhile - I was heartbroken.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaykum,

wanna see loads of snow.....come to MN!!! we just had a storm last night and aint nothing beautiful than seeing a snow fall down :)

and last time we had a blizzard...according to the news we had 400 car crashes..subhana'Allah........ when winter comes,driving becomes a nightmare =( may Allaah keep us all safe. ameen

I dont have camera but I would have posted pictures from outside my house. It looks white and beautiful, yet PAINFULLY freezing!!!

saifkhan

abd-Allah
I wanna see more pictures!

(baby cry) MWAAA MWAAA!!!

Salam alaikum

today I've got an invitation fro dinner, insha Allah, I'll be going out and going to pick some pictures, coz the snowy night is really amazing, it is white and flashing, rather than black(dark), subhan Allah

JazakAllah khair
wassalam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
At north we can even read book at night outside as snow makes our night so lighted.

Saif, have you seen nothern lights/Aurora Borealis? Tampere is a little too south to see them but not impossible. You can ask them from Finnish as revontulet.

lapland41.jpg

It is most beatiful you can see in my country.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Assalamu alaikum warahmatu-llah

image1337.jpg

01. just the back side of my apartment

image1337.jpg

02. some bushes in front of Paola, student apartment area

image1330.jpg

03. I was out for cycling, and it was in the main road, 5 min walking distant

actually I was in the cycle and it was too cold, so I didnt pick much pics.
picking this, I got cold burning in my hands and feet, when i came back

it is very beautiful , subhan Allah
specially when you are alone in the road
it is white and flashy in the night, rather than black/dark

JazakAllah khair
wassalam

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Assalamu alaikum warahmatu-llah

image1337.jpg

01. just the back side of my apartment

image1337.jpg

02. some bushes in front of Paola, student apartment area

image1330.jpg

03. I was out for cycling, and it was in the main road, 5 min walking distant

actually I was in the cycle and it was too cold, so I didnt pick much pics.
picking this, I got cold burning in my hands and feet, when i came back

it is very beautiful , subhan Allah
specially when you are alone in the road
it is white and flashy in the night, rather than black/dark

JazakAllah khair
wassalam

Cycling in the snow?

Thats what I do!

Jokes or what hey?

U shud try going down a hill on the snow, no hands... now THATS jokes!

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Cycling in the snow?

Thats what I do!

Jokes or what hey?

U shud try going down a hill on the snow, no hands... now THATS jokes!

wa alaikum salam warahamtu-llah

no there is separate track for cycling, though it is covered with snow, but small stones are scattered in the track

yesterday, I was in the 30 degree slope, it is a mountain area, everyone said, that unknowingly I have done a risky thing, coz im new here
but It was okay, and I left some pump out of my tires, so that I can get more grip.

JazakAllah khair
wassalam

FreedomFighter

Welcome to Finland.

This is land of wonderfull nature, snow and ice. Also land of strong women.

Name Finland comes from old Swedish name as Kvinland = Finland. Land of Women.

:lol:

Thank you. Is Finland famous for fish or chocolates? :D And MashaAllah you can see aurora from there? How often does it happen? And you can read books outside at night because of the snow?? Nice

Brother Saif, I can't see the pictures now but maybe they will show up later.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Too much text, not enough pictures!!!

Here's one I took just now from my window into my shared car park. My car doesn't start up anymore lol.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Only the last one is from this year. I actually didn't go out much while the snow was properly piled this time around. If it snows again I might inshaAllaah!

snowbanks.jpg
Snowfactory.jpg

IMG_3295.jpg

I just took this above one from my window because it was quite interesting how the snow was falling so erratically because of the crazy wind and blowing this way and that, leaving wrinkles on the top of the snow - kind of like sand. It was really amazing to watch, like the snow was dancing across the rooftop.