Post Your Snowy Pictures Here!!!

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
There is no snow in the place that I live in. is there a place among you?
I love the pictures that you put, it's wonderful

Valerie

:salam2:

It snowed yesterday, not great pictures, because it was on my phone, but I thought I'd share :)

Crazy drivers when it started... I'm in the passenger's seat so I wasn't trying to take pictures and drive.
snowdriving.jpg

Sunset tonight across my front yard (and the roads right in front of my house). Kinda dark, but it was much prettier in person.
snowysunset.jpg

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:wasalam:

Sister Valerie, the sunset picture is very beautiful, SubhanAllah.. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

It's also very nice to read a post from you. Take care

muslimah687

Salaams, just moved to China and this is my first experience with snow. It snowed for one night that day, alhamdulillah, and I had an awesome time :D
how do u post a pic here anyway? i cant seem to be able to upload from my pc.

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah

Mashaallah lovely pics by all...
Sis valerie i loved the sunset pic...amazing sight.
i wish it snowed here too :(

inshaallah some day i too might experince how it feels when it snows :)

Take care everyone
Baarakallahu feekum

Valerie

Salaams, just moved to China and this is my first experience with snow. It snowed for one night that day, alhamdulillah, and I had an awesome time :D
how do u post a pic here anyway? i cant seem to be able to upload from my pc.

I uploaded my picture on imageshack (you can probably google, not sure if posting the link is okay). It's free, and then you can put the links here (click the little picture icon when you post, it looks like a yellow square with mountains).

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Wow...I love it. I love the snow. I was given a snowfall as a birthday gift. I woke up and was so happy.

Let it snow ..let it snow...let it snow...

Please keep posting pictures...it makes me so happy.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
I was the one initially begging for NY to get some snow.....and then we faced the 5th biggest snowstorm in the history of NYC which literally paralyzed the city and caused chaos and commotion.

From now on, it's alhamdulillah to what I've already got :)

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
We had a snow fight in the masjid.... That was jokes!

A bro who got me on our way to the masjid was doing wudhoo, so i crept outside, heaped up 2 BIG snowballs, came in the wudhoo place, and threw them full-pelt on the bro's back!!!! MWA HA HA HA!!!!!!

He got me back tho, like 2 secs b4 i wanted to pray!

Lol...

it was funny coz no1 was in the masjid besides us few bro's like 3/4 of us...

Ahsen

The ice wallpaper of my windows 7 is so cool.Even when i look at it,it sends soothing sensations to my heart.I love ice.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum

today i just went to lake to walk over it, as it is freeze now!!!
but unfortunately at halfway, there was a melting point, where I could see the black water(as it was night and fully covered with snow) of the lake under a layer of a glassy ice!! may be if I were to walk some more steps I would have drowned in the lake, so i got back!!

the temp is somewhat low now, but I hope as it is snowing outside and temp is gradually decreasing we can easily walk over the lake, the day after tomorrow!!

subhan Allah, it is amazing, somedays before there was water and it is like a ground!!
may be one outsider would feel nothing even if he walks over it!

JazakAllah khair

I'll upload some photo soon insha Allah

wa alaikum salam

xAllahKnowsBestx

I can't wait for it to snow again! I'd rather have snow + cold weather than just plain old cold weather. :p These are from last year.

DSCN4555.jpg

DSCN4556.jpg

DSCN4558.jpg

DSCN4557.jpg