Posts not directly related to ijithad/taqleed thread topic.

Thauban

:salam2:

Since the request has been granted, I've chucked a few other posts over here too. Although I did put those posts in that thread for a reason. Derailed or not, I hate deception. And I believe others need to be made aware of it in the topic it concerns.

Asja, you're being silly. Look at these two quotes again:

Let me make it even easier sister, "It wasnt even a permanent ban" = It was not even a permanent ban.

So I've said the same exact thing. And you just kicked up a fuss for no reason...

As'alaamu Alaikkum

STOP THE FITNAH!

I find it laughable that the moderators here become the judge, jury and executioner rather than doing their job which is moderating.

Thank you.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wa 'alaykumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

1) You obviously don't understand the meaning of 'perfect'.

2) I wasn't speaking about your writing, I was ONLY speaking about your comprehension. I understand it's not your first language so with that in mind you should acknowledge the possibility that you haven't understood what was said and approach your condemnations in a less condemning manner.

3) You still haven't realised why I said it - too busy praising yourself as you so often do.

لَا تُرَدَّ عَلَى أَحَدٍ جَوَاباً حَتَى تَفْهَمُ كَلَامَهُ

Do not respond to anyone until you have understood their words,

فَإِنَّ ذَلِكَ يَصْرِفُكَ عَنْ جَوَابِ كَلَامِهِ إِلَى غَيْرِهِ وَ يُؤَكِّدُ اَلجَهْلَ عَلَيْكَ

For that will cause you to respond to what they have not said, and thus confirm your own ignorance.

Assalmu allaicum wa raahmtullah wa baraaktuhu

Dear brother for the sake of Allah do understand that advicing someone it does not mean having wrong intentions or condemning someone. And very often mistake is not an act of ignorancy, as everyone can make mistake due to different reasons. Allahu Alim

For this what you have send under number three Astagfirullah it is not truth as every Muslim should be modest and we all know what Kibr means and that every Muslim should stay away from it. If you did not notice you are still being busy "quoting me all the time", only to tell me something even when there is nothing to say, you always somehow find something MashAllah.

Jazzak Allah khair

:wasalam:

EDIT:

Dear sister Samiha, jazzak Allah khair for correcting my mistake, I apologise and may Allah forgive me. My intentions were not wrong, it was only misunderstanding on my side.But the most important is that even if I did made mistake in trying to advice someone, is that I was giving adice in kind and nice way, according to Islaamic manners without offending anyone.

Just like me you should have also try to correct my mistake on the gentle and kind way for the sake of Allah.

I sinceraly apologise once again.

Wa allaicumu salam wa rahmatullah wa baraaktuhu

Thauban

Asja strikes again!

3 years later and she still knows better despite her very poor comprehension of the English language. Nothing changes huh?

It'd be really good Asja and others, like HH said, to keep this thread about the topic only. It would also be really good if moderators took all the unrelated posts (including this one) and shipped them off to a subsidiary thread.

Yahyaa ibn Khaalid (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

لَا تُرَدَّ عَلَى أَحَدٍ جَوَاباً حَتَى تَفْهَمُ كَلَامَهُ

Do not respond to anyone until you have understood their words,

فَإِنَّ ذَلِكَ يَصْرِ فُكَ عَنْ جَوَابِ كَلَامِهِ إِلَى غَيْرِهِ وَ يُؤَكِّدُ اَلجَهْلَ عَلَيْكَ

For that will cause you to respond to what they have not said, and thus confirm your own ignorance.

وَ لَكِنِ اَفْهَمْ عَنْهُ، فَإِذَا فَهِمْتَهُ فَأَجِبْهُ، وَ لَا تَتَعَجَّلْ بِالجَوَابِ قَبْل َالِاسْتِفْهَامِ

Rather you must understand his speech properly. So when you understand him, then respond. And do not rush to answer before asking for clarity.

وَ لَا تَسْتَحْيِ أَنْ تَسْتَفْهِمَ إِذَا لَمْ تَفْهَمْ، فَإِنَّ اَلجَوَابَ قَبْلَ اَلْفَهْمِ حُمْقٌ

And do not be shy to seek clarity when you do not understand. For verily answering before understanding is sheer idiocy!

وَ إِذَا جَهِلْتَ قَبْلَ أَنْ تَسْأَلَ، فَيَبْدُو لَكَ

So if you do not know before asking, then ask! Then it will come to you.

فَسُؤَالُكَ وَاسْتِفْهَامُكَ أَحْمَدُ بِكَ وَ خَيْرٌ لَكَ مِنَ السُّكُوتِ عَلَى الْعَي.

Your questioning and seeking clarity is more praiseworthy and better for you then being silent and incapable of expressing yourself!

[Not my translation.]

u cum across as a hypocrite!

samiha

---------
Staff member
As'alaamu Alaikkum

STOP THE FITNAH!

I find it laughable that the moderators here become the judge, jury and executioner rather than doing their job which is moderating.

Thank you.

wa'alaykum salaam wa rahmatullah

Is this your first forum? Plus you're quite new here I see.... (apparently)

Frankly, this is the job of a Moderator here on TTI. We're on a forum not encapsulated by free speech, and this has been made sufficiently clear time and again. There are limits to every action and deed, and it is up to the Mods to decide what they are. Would you rather we keep silent about deception even when it occurs in your midst? Or allow everyone and anyone to say what they wish without thinking of the benefit or harm to our community? I find that laughable.

In any case, this is how TTI is, in fact - it was even more so before. I pray you come to terms with this and that it aids you in your time here.

Also, I dont see how the post you quoted has anything to do with your statement. All it included was me clarifying to the sister that she failed to read my post properly and has misunderstood.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
As'alaamu Alaikkum

STOP THE FITNAH!

Wa-alaykum assalam,

Stop the fitna? You speak as if moderators are responsible for creating it when in truth it is a specific few members who have behaved outside the boundaries, broken rules and when they are being brought to account for it, you blame the moderators for doing so?

This is beyond basic common sense and I reject it.

Thank you.

Your warped judgement isn't welcome, if you choose to offer it then at least do it justly.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam alaikum,

What are we doing? Have we gone mad?

I understand the time before Ramadan is trying. Let us slow down and come to our senses. Please.

Thauban

Wa-alaykum assalam,

Stop the fitna? You speak as if moderators are responsible for creating it when in truth it is a specific few members who have behaved outside the boundaries, broken rules and when they are being brought to account for it, you blame the moderators for doing so?

This is beyond basic common sense and I reject it.

Your warped judgement isn't welcome, if you choose to offer it then at least do it justly.

You are forgiven as I understand that we are all human beings and that once we taste power it goes to our heads. It's strange how you always follow Samiha....can't you stand on your own two feet?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

What are we doing? Is this really the way we want to present ourselves to the world. We are brothers and sisters in faith.

Lets get real and everyone take a slice of humble pie.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
You are forgiven as I understand that we are all human beings and that once we taste power it goes to our heads. It's strange how you always follow Samiha....can't you stand on your own two feet?

How unfortunate, you're clearly a bitter individual.

As moderators we try to consult each other prior to decision making, naturally. In light of this I completely agree with all of samiha's actions so far and I stand by her decisions 100%.

I don't know what you expected, Thauban? Some other moderator (me?) to support you? That must have been a bit disappointing, no doubt.

Forgiven for what?

Aapa said:
What are we doing? Is this really the way we want to present ourselves to the world. We are brothers and sisters in faith.

Lets get real and everyone take a slice of humble pie.
Aapa I understand what you're saying, but bad intentions are the root cause, none of the characters responsible for this were humble to begin with, their intentions are for ego. With their noses in the air they cannot even see how they're walking right toward a cliff edge ..they deserve to fall off.

Thauban

How unfortunate, you're clearly a bitter individual.

As moderators we try to consult each other prior to decision making, naturally. In light of this I completely agree with all of samiha's actions so far and I stand by her decisions 100%.

I don't know what you expected, Thauban? Some other moderator (me?) to support you? That must have been a bit disappointing, no doubt.

Forgiven for what?

Aapa I understand what you're saying, but bad intentions are the root cause, none of the characters responsible for this were humble to begin with, their intentions are for ego. With their noses in the air they cannot even see how they're walking right toward a cliff edge ..they deserve to fall off.

At the same time you as moderators are supposed to bring peace and balance to the force, how about leading by example and being civil to members? May be just may be they will follow suit. Try it, the whole mood of this forum may change.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
At the same time you as moderators are supposed to bring peace and balance to the force, how about leading by example and being civil to members? May be just may be they will follow suit. Try it, the whole mood of this forum may change.

Do you know the meaning of the word 'civility'? I doubt it, only your own actions and those of the people you support have been so contrary to what we're accustomed to from members and disruptive to social harmony around here.

Look up the word next time you take a break from TTI.

If you really believe your argument has a leg to stand on I suggest you take it further, to Admin.

Abu Hurairah

Extinct
At the same time you as moderators are supposed to bring peace and balance to the force, how about leading by example and being civil to members?

No, young padwan, people like you are supposed to act like decent human beings and then decent Muslims first and foremost - and you don't look to moderators to see how to do that.

Now, where's the hypocrisy you mentioned about me previously, Yoda?

Thauban

No, young padwan, people like you are supposed to act like decent human beings and then decent Muslims first and foremost - and you don't look to moderators to see how to do that.

Now, where's the hypocrisy you mentioned about me previously, Yoda?

You are right, it's just that we all get carried away by the heat of the moment. May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala forgive us all for being rude, unkind and upsetting our brothers and sisters Ameen.

Abu Hurairah

Extinct
You are right, it's just that we all get carried away by the heat of the moment. May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala forgive us all for being rude, unkind and upsetting our brothers and sisters Ameen.
Well, that's worth a smile, jazakallahu khayran.

Ameen.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Brother Thauban, you seem like a sincere individual in your wishes for peace, and as you've acknowledged we all get carried away by the heat of the moment, so I do want to remind you, that as Mods, we're not infallible.

You know this. We try our best to come together and decide the best outcome for the situations that reach us, but we're not above advice. This would be much better, and far more productive than calling us xyz or implying things upon us which cannot be substantiated.

However, despite that, you've got to trust that when we do make decisions regarding the forum, it is with keeping our members best interests in mind, as well as preserving the atmosphere present here. Sometimes those decisions seem wrong to others, but it's not done completely thoughtlessly, so keep that in mind, and I would request that in future you not make such rude insinuations such as 'power getting to our heads' - we've been Mods a long time, had that happened, you would have felt it far earlier.

Ameen to your du'aas.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Sister and all WHO READ THIS THREAD, CHECK THIS WEBSITE AND DECIDE IT YOURSELF

*EDITTED*

THIS FITNA HARRIS IS NOT EVEN SPARING HIS OWN HANAFI BROTHERS, WHEREVER HE GOES FITNA FOLLOWS HIM THAN HOW HE WILL BEHAVE IN A GOOD MANNER TO OTHERS. READ THE POSTS OF BROTHERS FROM SUNNI FORUM AND DECIDE. ALLAH (SWT) HAS GIVEN YOU BRAIN TO THINK SO THINK.

Atleast he didn't change his screen name like you and he has responded to it very well on another forum may be you don't want to share that here.

Seems you don't have a problem with Taqleed now but only with HH so you keep calling him fitna.

Abu Hurairah

Extinct
Sister and all WHO READ THIS THREAD, CHECK THIS WEBSITE AND DECIDE IT YOURSELF

*EDITED*

THIS FITNA HARRIS IS NOT EVEN SPARING HIS OWN HANAFI BROTHERS, WHEREVER HE GOES FITNA FOLLOWS HIM THAN HOW HE WILL BEHAVE IN A GOOD MANNER TO OTHERS. READ THE POSTS OF BROTHERS FROM SUNNI FORUM AND DECIDE. ALLAH (SWT) HAS GIVEN YOU BRAIN TO THINK SO THINK.

Ha! The people on that website say you must stick to one madhhab, HH says you don't have to stick to one maddhab.

They say (exaggerate) about Harris Hammam and I quote, '...he is infamous for his hatred of the Ulama of Deoband,' and you keep asking him to defend Deobandis!

You just showed everyone a refutation of the opinion that you don't have to stick to one madhhab - you are deeply confused, my challenged friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And now to play your game. This is what your arguments sound like.

Allah says in the Qur'an that Ibrahim, 'alayhis-salam, was Haneef. The Imam of the Ahnaf is Abu Haneefa and you reject Hanafis so OMG you reject Ibrahim and the Qur'an!!!111!!!

You're a troll, Harry.