Posts not directly related to ijithad/taqleed thread topic.

Harris Hammam

And now to play your game. This is what your arguments sound like.

Allah says in the Qur'an that Ibrahim, 'alayhis-salam, was Haneef. The Imam of the Ahnaf is Abu Haneefa and you reject Hanafis so OMG you reject Ibrahim and the Qur'an!!!111!!!

You're a troll, Harry.
Apparently, the sword of the Prophet peace be upon him was a Hanafi too.

صنعت سيفي على سيف سمرة، وزعم سمرة أنه صنع سيفه على سيف رسول الله وكان حنفيا

(via Sunan 'l-Tirmidhi)

Abu Hurairah

Extinct
Lol, now we can claim he hates the athar of the Nabi (if we were to play his game).

What does that mean though, the sword was bent?

Harris Hammam

No seriously, it was a Hanafi.

Where's Akhari gone?

It's not an Athar of the Prophet peace be upon him; rather it's about the Sahabah trying to make their swords like the sword of the Prophet - as Hanafi as possible.

Abu Hurairah

Extinct

I made my sword like Samurah's sword and he claimed that he made his sword like the sword of Rasulullah and it was Hanafi. [That translation okay?]

What does Hanafi mean? It's okay, I'll wait till Akhari comes back and does 'tahqiq' of this.

Harris Hammam

Ha! The people on that website say you must stick to one madhhab, HH says you don't have to stick to one maddhab.

They say (exaggerate) about Harris Hammam and I quote, '...he is infamous for his hatred of the Ulama of Deoband,' and you keep asking him to defend Deobandis!

You just showed everyone a refutation of the opinion that you don't have to stick to one madhhab - you are deeply confused, my challenged friend.
Akhari lives in a world where a Hanafi must be either a Deobandi or Barelwi. There is no other possible choice in his brain. He is like the small frog at the bottom of a small well as S. Shamsadduha put it in the YouTube clip on the original thread.

I made my sword like Samarah's sword and he claimed that he made his sword like the sword of Rasulullah and it was Hanafi. [That translation okay?]

What does Hanafi mean? It's okay, I'll wait till Akhari comes back and does 'tahqiq' of this.
Yeh best to wait for Akhari to provide his excellent Tehkeek (copy-paste) on this. His best option is to weaken the Athar, though we would say this Athar is to do with swords and is nothing to do with Aqeedah or Fiqh.

Translation would be: I modelled my sword on Samurah's sword, and he claimed that he has modelled his sword on the sword of Rasulullah. It was Hanafi.

Harris Hammam

You spelt it wrong, which is why the quote is not showing properly. You can always use the quote icon to help yourself.

have you deleted my earlier post of website link about harris by any chance?
I guess you posted the SF link. They are Deobandis refuting me if you didn't notice. I guess you agree with them on their extremism, at least. Good on you.

Akhari, why wasn't the sword Ahle Hadees?

Harris Hammam

and your blunders are also found in IA and ahlalhdeeth.com.
Stop googling me pal.

so you think by sword it means all Hanafis are the swords. those are your vain desires.
Let's split that out, shall we?

so you think by sword it means all Hanafis are the swords.
You really don't have a clue, do you? Keep on talking, please.

those are your vain desires.
You are clearly emotional. You have had your convictions challenged and you are having a difficult time in harmonising them with the contradictory information provided on this forum. That is why it is resulting in you blurting out nonsense like this, and that is you have no problem in slandering Yazid bin Harun - a great narrator of Hadith - as one who speaks of 'Satanic statements'.

I feel you need to take a rest for a while and save your Iman for a change.

Idris16

This is my first post in this thread and I want to tell you that this forum is Turn to Islam and not slandering-awakening forum. I am not saying you slandered anyone here, but do not think we are in un-islamic awakening forum.
I apologise to Harris Hammam for being rude to him.
[YT]VchmMx2kovw[/YT]

Harris Hammam

I apologise to Harris Hammam for being rude to him. (and not Khabeeth-Awakening forum because of their shirki and kufr threads and posts under the name of "Freedom of Speech").
Where on earth did you get that clip from?

By the way, I wouldn't be on TTI if it wasn't for IA. You can therefore retract from your apology to me until your opinion of IA changes.

Shukran

Thauban

Is it just me does anybody else thinks that this Harris bloke is an idiot? He constantly asks for members to be banned like a little school girl. Just grow up and accept the challenge that is before you. I hope you didn't expect all members to accept without question what you blurt out, it look like you don't like challenges but like wide eyed grovelling from people lile thariq2005 and the rest of the mods.

No mater how much knowledge you have of Fique aint gonna help you in the Hereafter pal, it's the implementation of the Five Pillars that will help you. Just because you profess to know Arabic doesn't make you somebody. Grow up and stop acting as if you are somebody.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Is it just me does anybody else thinks that this Harris bloke is an idiot? He constantly asks for members to be banned like a little school girl. Just grow up and accept the challenge that is before you. I hope you didn't expect all members to accept without question what you blurt out, it look like you don't like challenges but like wide eyed grovelling from people lile thariq2005 and the rest of the mods.

No mater how much knowledge you have of Fique aint gonna help you in the Hereafter pal, it's the implementation of the Five Pillars that will help you. Just because you profess to know Arabic doesn't make you somebody. Grow up and stop acting as if you are somebody.

I can predict that you will probably think you're being warned because you specifically called Harris Hammam an 'idiot', you should note that actually we don't tolerate that sort of unjustified language directed at any member here.

You can respectfully disagree with someone elses viewpoint, that wouldn't even be a problem, that could potentially be a fruitful discussion, why is it that never materialises with you Thauban?

Next time you say something like this, maybe you should consider the possiblity that it holds you to a certain 'better effort' and your subsequent actions reflect the sincerity of the words in the first place:
Thauban said:
You are right, it's just that we all get carried away by the heat of the moment. May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala forgive us all for being rude, unkind and upsetting our brothers and sisters Ameen.

If you can't live up to the standards your words hold you to then simply don't use them in future, it only undermines your own credibility.

Thauban

I can predict that you will probably think you're being warned because you specifically called Harris Hammam an 'idiot', you should note that actually we don't tolerate that sort of unjustified language directed at any member here.

You can respectfully disagree with someone elses viewpoint, that wouldn't even be a problem, that could potentially be a fruitful discussion, why is it that never materialises with you Thauban?

Next time you say something like this, maybe you should consider the possiblity that it holds you to a certain 'better effort' and your subsequent actions reflect the sincerity of the words in the first place:

If you can't live up to the standards your words hold you to then simply don't use them in future, it only undermines your own credibility.

Fair enough but tell him not to ask mods for members to be banned because he can't handle a challenge. He does sound like a big girl though.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Fair enough but tell him not to ask mods for members to be banned because he can't handle a challenge. He does sound like a big girl though.

Look, you don't worry your pretty head about that; we don't ban people based on another members request.

Abu Hurairah

Extinct

1) How do you plan on implementing the 4 of the 5 pillars without 'fique'?
Also, you don't know how fiqh is spelt in Arabic which is why you thought it was okay to spell it like that^.

2) Knowing Arabic doesn't make you a somebody, but not knowing Arabic does make you a nobody in this field.
And YOU are a nobody.

When we thought you changed, you just come back and hit us with a great big chunk of stupidity.

I just want to know, who are the scholars you take from?

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Astaghfirullah....

Reflect on this all of you. This was SUCH a peaceful place I used to come to learn and relax... literally... RELAX.....

YOU ARE ALL a part of changing that.

I really dont understand why you are all behaving like children. and why are the mods allowing this?! nip these threads in the bud. Ban in the bud....

You all are ruining TTI.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuhuh

To all of my dear brothers and sisters who have seen the forums go through an uproar and felt upset by it, I offer my deepest apologies. It's not something that's always nice to see, but i have to say that sometimes it might be a little necessary. Please try to look past it and derive the good where you can, and leave the emotional banter outside of it.

I would like to clarify for the sake of our Moderating however, that although brother HH may have publicly called for the banning of some members, this was based on his advice. It was something that was considered with the Mods, but the final agreement was on our collective judgment as well. And each member has more than a few reasons for why it was done. As examples, as this is something I intended to do:

Asif1 - He returned after he was given a temp ban as Aziboy with a new username, fully aware that it was wrong, just to, as he told me "prove a point". He did not give any indication and hid this deception until such a point in which he was caught in his act, at which time he said he wanted no action to be taken on him and to keep it 'between us'. As a Moderator this was impossible, and yet when I told him that a public apology might warrant leniency in his punishment - he decided to continue posting threads instead of answering this request. Thus, for failing to take account for his own actions he was banned.

This was outside of any request. Let me make this clear, this forum is for people who are eager to learn, but also abide by the rules. Not deceivers and trolls.

Similarly with the rest of the Users we have found major, not minor transgressions against other members (such as implying Hanafis to be other than Muslims, or accusing our members of 'worshiping' others A'uthubillah), and a total disregard for the nature of our forum. Instead of responding to topics they would only serve to divert and derail it - lacking even one scholar to support their cause. And when the flaws in what they would copy-paste was shown to them, they would have no response to it, but would attack the speaker.

I know some people have become annoyed with the topics, but here's what I'll advise. Stop looking at the speech of the people, and start looking at the words of the scholars - and who has them. Every person who has internet can speak, but not everyone can speak with knowledge. As is evident.

Thus, those who are not serious in learning and will simply continue to use emotion as their weapon, and degrade our members as they have been, will be dealt with in a stricter manner insha'Allah.

I was going to close this thread, but I am hoping that we'll be able to turn over a new leaf insha'Allah and keep this thread active for any other posts that may be necessary to move.

Idris16

Astaghfirullah....

Reflect on this all of you. This was SUCH a peaceful place I used to come to learn and relax... literally... RELAX.....

YOU ARE ALL a part of changing that.

I really dont understand why you are all behaving like children. and why are the mods allowing this?! nip these threads in the bud. Ban in the bud....

You all are ruining TTI.
This is an important thread (the thread about taqleed) and it should not be closed until those who have debated think they have conveyed the true message.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Collecting all non-useful-non-relevant posts in one thread..... And then just press the delete button to delete all at once. Good Idea Indeed. :p :)

Hammy

Banned

Oh Yeah! Than how about this?
Harris Hammam's
Harris Hammam

It is on this basis that I suggest that these folks are banned. Imagine a new Muslims looking at these idiots who are prepared to humiliate all the scholars of Islam just to appease their own desire, non-comprehension and misguided opinion - what do you think would happen to such new Muslims! And what impression of Islam does that give?

Each religion - truthful or otherwise - is carried by its institution of scholars. According to these dangerous individuals, it was destroyed by the same institution!

Individuals like these are a real problem in Pakistan. They are a very big Fitnah there. I thank Allah that at least this problem is not global. Problem is that ignorance has spilled on to the Internet.

This is actually my first experience in discussing with these 'Ahle Hadees'. I feel the discussion has gone pretty well.

1) How do you plan on implementing the 4 of the 5 pillars without 'fique'?
Also, you don't know how fiqh is spelt in Arabic which is why you thought it was okay to spell it like that^.

2) Knowing Arabic doesn't make you a somebody, but not knowing Arabic does make you a nobody in this field.
And YOU are a nobody.

When we thought you changed, you just come back and hit us with a great big chunk of stupidity.

I just want to know, who are the scholars you take from?

Language like this is acceptable?

So calling Harris such thing is against the rule of TTI and harris calling others with name is exception?

This guy never answered our questions what he did is only talk talk and talk... mocking others and his cheap insults and humiliating people into his submission if someone opposes his opinions, behaving as if he is divinely appointed for the guidance of all the “poor, misguided Deo’s” out there.... I really thank Allah, Most High that people are calling us with mocking names same happened to Prophet (saww) and His followers, no wonder who love him (saww) will be treated in the same fashion.... hoping you come up with some brilliant excuse....

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
وَلاَ تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ
إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَـئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْؤُولاً

Be mindful that you should not pursue-track that course, idea or thought, about which knowledge has not been in the state of access for you.
It is a fact that the faculty-sense of processing sounds and verbal information, and the visualizations; and faculty of Processing-Integrating-producing Knowledge-[Brain], each will be subjected individually to questioning/scrutiny. [17:36]

وَلَا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا ﴿17:36﴾

(17:36) (13).Do not follow that of which you have no knowledge for you shall be questioned for (the use) of your eyes, ears and minds. *42

42 The meanings of
"Do not follow that of which you have no knowledge"
are very comprehensive. It demands that both in individual and collective life, one should not follow mere guess work and presumption instead of "knowledge".
This instruction covers all aspects of Islamic life, moral, legal, political, administrative and applies to science, arts and education. It has thus saved the society from numerous evils which are produced in human life by following guesswork instead of knowledge.

The Islamic moral code demands:
Guard against suspicion and do not accuse any individual or group without proper investigation. In law, it has been made a permanent principle that no action should be taken against anyone without proper investigation.
It has been made unlawful to arrest, beat or imprison anyone on mere suspicion during investigation.
In regard to foreign relations, the definite policy has been laid down that no action should be taken without investigation, nor should rumours be set afloat.
Likewise in education the so-called sciences based on mere guess-work, presumptions and irrational theories have been disapproved. Above all, it cuts at the very root of superstitions, for this instruction teaches the Believers to accept only that which is based on the knowledge imparted by Allah and His Messenger.

:salam2: