PRAISE GOD!!!!!!

Almaas

Yeah, the weather in England would keep me in a depressed FUNK....I could not handle all that rain and overcast sky. Kind of like Seattle in the US. I think they have like a super high suicide and depression rate due to it! We haven't had much rain this year but temps have not been heinous either which is strange for summer. Low to mid 90's most of the time but this past week or so has been 85-90 Faranheith mind you. And much LESS humidity. In a perfect world, it would rain all night and be sunny all DAY! :)

Yeah lol, in the UK if you wanna go for a day out, you need to need to plan ahead and check the forecasts. Coz it could rain at any time, literally!

It's nice in the summer though, when it's hot but with a cool breeze, which is like perfect weather. But apart from that its too cold! And atleast we dont have any mosquito problems :lol:

dianek

Yeah lol, in the UK if you wanna go for a day out, you need to need to plan ahead and check the forecasts. Coz it could rain at any time, literally!

It's nice in the summer though, when it's hot but with a cool breeze, which is like perfect weather. But apart from that its too cold! And atleast we dont have any mosquito problems :lol:

LOL! No mosquitos??????? LUCKY!!!
Sometimes I have to stop and wonder if I really live in South America somewhere with the size of those things.....before too long people aren't going to hunt deer anymore they'll be hunting mosquitos with rifles!!!

Had to scrub down my front porch yesterday as the kids had played their and ate ice cream and spilled their sweet drinks on the porch....it was like Fly Heaven.....absolutely disgusting....I washed with some BLEACH.....nasty creatures!

Almaas

LOL! No mosquitos??????? LUCKY!!!
Sometimes I have to stop and wonder if I really live in South America somewhere with the size of those things.....before too long people aren't going to hunt deer anymore they'll be hunting mosquitos with rifles!!!

haha lol, you should start the trend sister...

I've been abroad so i know how annoying they can be, although i never get bitten..i dnt think i have enough meat on myself for them.

Anyway sister keep strong, dont let them get the better of you lol

massi

looooooooooooooooool I like the cold , the cloud and the rain ....:lol: :lol: :lol:
I like the weather of UK

dianek

haha lol, you should start the trend sister...

I've been abroad so i know how annoying they can be, although i never get bitten..i dnt think i have enough meat on myself for them.

Anyway sister keep strong, dont let them get the better of you lol

They love to eat me and my babies up!!!!!

Sajidah_1

ancient one
the idea of 4 husbands is realy rather desturbing! I mean 4 children extra ,sisters!! dont you remember just how it is when one of them gets sick ,even a sniffle puts these men off thier feet for 5 days . and as for the honey do lists ,I came to the conclussion years ago that if I want something done I do it myself ,this way then no one to blame but me if its not right ...PLUS I just love going to the canadian Tire store(big boys toy store) and scaring the heck out of men when I walk up in full hijab and ask to plzz see a miter saw or better yet a new table saw ...hahhaha some of the darker men turn ash white !
I asked one man once what type of hunting knives did they carry and he lifed one eye brow ..I said plzz I am going to be hunting moose this fall and my old one is well worn out ,he then sttod up and stepped back LOL then showed me to the case and said call me when your ready to choose ...I said ok but never did buy one ,sheesh I cant hunt ,thats my one big weeknes I could never kill an animal for food ,so that job I do leave to brothers they seem to have the stomach for it.

dianek

the idea of 4 husbands is realy rather desturbing! I mean 4 children extra ,sisters!! dont you remember just how it is when one of them gets sick ,even a sniffle puts these men off thier feet for 5 days . and as for the honey do lists ,I came to the conclussion years ago that if I want something done I do it myself ,this way then no one to blame but me if its not right ...PLUS I just love going to the canadian Tire store(big boys toy store) and scaring the heck out of men when I walk up in full hijab and ask to plzz see a miter saw or better yet a new table saw ...hahhaha some of the darker men turn ash white !
I asked one man once what type of hunting knives did they carry and he lifed one eye brow ..I said plzz I am going to be hunting moose this fall and my old one is well worn out ,he then sttod up and stepped back LOL then showed me to the case and said call me when your ready to choose ...I said ok but never did buy one ,sheesh I cant hunt ,thats my one big weeknes I could never kill an animal for food ,so that job I do leave to brothers they seem to have the stomach for it.

LOL!!! Ladies what do we have husbands for in the first place if we're doing all the work???????? Ah yes, I remember, once upon he flattered me and wooed me and flat out lied to me!!!!! Oh well......as I said he cut the grass for a change....it's a little progress.

Let me share this, when we were first married, he had a flat tire, I had to SHOW HIM how to change a tire. I even taught him how to drive a stick shift and scalded him for buring out the clutch for being so dang hard headed!!@

massi

LOL!!! Ladies what do we have husbands for in the first place if we're doing all the work???????? Ah yes, I remember, once upon he flattered me and wooed me and flat out lied to me!!!!! Oh well......as I said he cut the grass for a change....it's a little progress.

Let me share this, when we were first married, he had a flat tire, I had to SHOW HIM how to change a tire. I even taught him how to drive a stick shift and scalded him for buring out the clutch for being so dang hard headed!!@

good for you you are a good teacher :lol:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear sisters & brothers

This thread has made me laugh a lot. Atleast if I get married I will make sure to show my wife this thread. Just to let her know there are guys who are useless but not me. :lol:

I can go on doing hard work whole day. Only obstacle to becoming Mr. Perfect is the time required to regain my strength. Wish I had body metabolism like Michael Phelps, who regains his stamina and strength so fast.

Talking about girls, there used to be a joke among foreigners who come to Ukraine. Never trust the weather and the girls, they change rapidly without warning. :)

LOL, you talk about having 4 husbands. Most important point which you ladies missed out is how will you distinguish the fathers of your kids?

>>mouth shut<< I put myself in deep trouble I know. A brother used to say, "Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you."

wa/salam

ShyHijabi

LOL, you talk about having 4 husbands. Most important point which you ladies missed out is how will you distinguish the fathers of your kids?

Who ever said anything about consumating the marriage? I would keep them in a barn outside and only use them for yard work, LOL! Besides..there's always DNA tests.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I did not read one sister say anything about sex. They said husbands..because it takes seven or eight of them to do one minor task. Oops, I forgot..they can use the remote control...why they do not know anything about flushing the toilet...hand eye coordination. Forgive me, I have made myself laugh.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Allahu akbar...sis dianek's hubby is already mowing the garden. And sis sarah talk about keeping them only for yard works. LOL

Why dont we start farming instead? TTI farm. :SMILY346:

All the hubbies would be the farmers. I would be the one controlling their affairs. In short their boss. LOL. hahahaha.

PS: next day not a single hubby would be available for work. :eek: :tongue:

dianek

Who ever said anything about consumating the marriage? I would keep them in a barn outside and only use them for yard work, LOL! Besides..there's always DNA tests.

LOL!!! NO KIDDING!!!! Yeah I have no need for "consumations"......I just want the labor and their money!!!! Like the ants, there is the queen ant and all others work for HER!!!! This would be GREAT!

And yes we women reserve the right to change our minds like the weather but it is because at any given time we have to change it around because of you men! :) And if we never changed our minds then they would be even MORE complacent than they already are.......and well, who could bare that?

I am glad you are all enjoying the post, nice to know I can help bring humor sometimes.....LOL!!

dianek

Allahu akbar...sis dianek's hubby is already mowing the garden. And sis sarah talk about keeping them only for yard works. LOL

Why dont we start farming instead? TTI farm. :SMILY346:

All the hubbies would be the farmers. I would be the one controlling their affairs. In short their boss. LOL. hahahaha.

PS: next day not a single hubby would be available for work. :eek: :tongue:

See already trying to find ways to get out of work!!! LOL!!!!

Boy you should hear my dad's stories of working the Tobacco fields in North Carolina growing up.....and he walked 10 miles to school in the snow barefooted.....whale of a tale!!!! But I did take him seriously all school year when he would threaten me with sending me to Uncle John's in the summer to work the fields and hang tobacco!!!!! Believe me, I kept my grades up!

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

:ma:
at least we have a thread full of humour
i was getting tired of bickerings in other threads.

Why dont we start farming instead? TTI farm
In short their boss.
that made me laugh
typical male and him the boss Lolz
you gotta work and the girls will be the bosses
remember women make better managers.
(i know i read that somewhere?)

I had to SHOW HIM how to change a tire.
hehhe lolz
and when i tell them here that i could do that they roll their eyes, wow diannek great teacher, maybe you should start a changing tire class.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Salaam,

I just mowed my backyard..the boys are not back yet!!!
It is easier to train animals than men...but you do it by saying yes dear!

Let me get back to weeding and then I am going to hit the gym and steam room.

I'm just chilling getting ready for a cookout with all my gang..all I will do is smile and be patient.

:salam2:
lol "it is easier to train animals than man"

I can't stop laughing, sis.

:wasalam:

dianek

Salaam,

I did not read one sister say anything about sex. They said husbands..because it takes seven or eight of them to do one minor task. Oops, I forgot..they can use the remote control...why they do not know anything about flushing the toilet...hand eye coordination. Forgive me, I have made myself laugh.

Let's be fair now, they can ONLY USE THE REMOTE when they actually figure out where they put it the LAST time they used it.

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Asalamo Alaikom brothers and sisters :D

sorry, couldn't stay quite, lol... so here are some "jokes about women" that i just copied and pasted here...lol, a safe way where i don't get "attacked" from the sisters side, lol... enjoy...

Jokes About Women
Rules For Women

We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us griping about you leaving it down.

2. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present yet again!

3. Sometimes we are not thinking about you. Live with it.

4. Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

5. Don't cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her.

6. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

7. Crying is blackmail.

8. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

9. We don't remember dates. Mark birthdays and anniversaries on a calendar. Remind us frequently beforehand.

10. Most guys own three pairs of shoes - tops. What makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?

11. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

12. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

13. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

14. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

15. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. We refuse to answer.

16. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

17. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

18. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

19. Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.

20. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it. And quit whining to your girlfriends.

21. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

22. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

23. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

24. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

25. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

26. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

27. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

28. You have enough clothes.

29. You have too many shoes.

30. Foreign films are best left to foreigners. (Unless it's Bruce Lee or some war flick where it doesn't really matter what they're saying anyway.)

31. It is neither in your best interest or ours to take the quiz together. No, it doesn't matter which quiz.

32. I am in shape. ROUND is a shape.

33. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know we really don't mind that, it's like camping.

dianek

Asalamo Alaikom brothers and sisters :D

sorry, couldn't stay quite, lol... so here are some "jokes about women" that i just copied and pasted here...lol, a safe way where i don't get "attacked" from the sisters side, lol... enjoy...

Ha!
Shopping.....I hate shopping. HE is the one that loves to go shopping and on the event that I end up being DRAGGED KICKING AND SCREAMING along, I walk around in a blank stare wondering "Is it over YET?"

My husband prefers my hair short thank you! I have very thick hair and it just gets in the way if long.

19. Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.-----------and that is why you are never on time for anything.....However, I am a walking map and NEVER get myself somewhere that I can't find my way out of....it's a gift!