PRAISE GOD!!!!!!

dianek

:lol:

I'm glad your husband hasn't introduced you to the invention of credit cards LOL. I assume going shopping is like going to a museum for you...you just look LOL.

And why would you think I would need him to introduce ME to credit cards? Remember I have been the bill payer....and I can't afford them! LOL!!! No, I hate shopping....I hate going home feeling depressed and not as good as other women. It turns into a pity party and I just hate that. So I just avoid it all together.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
I'm glad your husband hasn't introduced you to the invention of credit cards LOL. I assume going shopping is like going to a museum for you...you just look LOL.

LOL..I was about to fall from my chair. quack quack quack --> :lol: :lol: Brothers are back with a bang.

It should have been kept a secret brother. Now sister dianek is going to trouble our brother aka her hubby.

PS: Just kidding

wa/salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

As we are highly volitale beings...it makes sense we carry and give birth. If we were stable we would all have declined. iF we were stable we would not have to put up with the whimsical nature of men.

Sisters forgive me but can someone assist with me with a portrayal of a brooding man. You know ...the times you walk past him and he is not there...you say his name no response..you wave the credit card in front of him and you almost call 911 as there is a blank stare in his eyes...and out of the blue he snaps out of it?
There is no explanation for his behavior but once he has revived himself he speaks of going to Alaska for a hike!!!..he wants to buy a motorcycle...he decides he is going to build a deck..now he has not been motivated for a decade and he is moving at a speed that would make Superman jealous..

If any sister has had this experience with a man please share it with us.

dianek

Salaam,

As we are highly volitale beings...it makes sense we carry and give birth. If we were stable we would all have declined. iF we were stable we would not have to put up with the whimsical nature of men.

Sisters forgive me but can someone assist with me with a portrayal of a brooding man. You know ...the times you walk past him and he is not there...you say his name no response..you wave the credit card in front of him and you almost call 911 as there is a blank stare in his eyes...and out of the blue he snaps out of it?
There is no explanation for his behavior but once he has revived himself he speaks of going to Alaska for a hike!!!..he wants to buy a motorcycle...he decides he is going to build a deck..now he has not been motivated for a decade and he is moving at a speed that would make Superman jealous..

If any sister has had this experience with a man please share it with us.

Build a deck????????? I don't think my man knows what hammer is, much less how to use one. On the RARE occassion I summoned him to help hang curtains we ended in a huge fight because he wasn't even ATTEMPTING to do it right.....I should have done it all along rather than thinking, let me ask him and make him FEEL like a man for once.......BIG MISTAKE.........Thank God my Daddy loves me and he can build anything......why couldn't I find my dad reincarnated....salt of the earth!

By the way all, please do duaa for my dad, he is undergoing surgery tomorrow to by pass arteries in his legs that are blocked. He'll be at the Veteran's Hospital so you can imagine my concern with that.....

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Build a deck????????? I don't think my man knows what hammer is, much less how to use one. On the RARE occassion I summoned him to help hang curtains we ended in a huge fight because he wasn't even ATTEMPTING to do it right.....I should have done it all along rather than thinking, let me ask him and make him FEEL like a man for once

Thats too sad. I can understand what you must be going through. My dad too is a versatile human being. He can sew much better than my mom. Repair anything in the house. Talk about hammer, he can use the saw as well. He cooks good. My mom got married when she was 21. She was just a Science graduate at that time. 10 years later when her kids (me and my sister) were still young, she wanted to study again. Dad helped her with her notes, encouraged her so much. He used to coach her like a student. She graduated in Law. For the last 8 years she has been a lawyer.

dianek said:
By the way all, please do duaa for my dad, he is undergoing surgery tomorrow to by pass arteries in his legs that are blocked. He'll be at the Veteran's Hospital so you can imagine my concern with that.....

He is in our duas sister. Dont worry, everything will go as planned by Allah Subhanahu wa Taala.

wa/salam

norlilahrahmat

:salam2::salam2: I had fun reading this thread :lol:, my dua :tti_ ister: for ur dad. sis dianek, and to others, May Allah Bless u all with good health for the coming Ramadan. Insya Allah

palestine

Servant of Allah
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear sisters & brothers

This thread has made me laugh a lot. Atleast if I get married I will make sure to show my wife this thread. Just to let her know there are guys who are useless but not me. :lol:

I can go on doing hard work whole day. Only obstacle to becoming Mr. Perfect is the time required to regain my strength. Wish I had body metabolism like Michael Phelps, who regains his stamina and strength so fast.

Talking about girls, there used to be a joke among foreigners who come to Ukraine. Never trust the weather and the girls, they change rapidly without warning. :)

LOL, you talk about having 4 husbands. Most important point which you ladies missed out is how will you distinguish the fathers of your kids?

>>mouth shut<< I put myself in deep trouble I know. A brother used to say, "Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you."

wa/salam

there is a saying among the somalians here in the usa: it goes like this.

don't trust the four W's
WORK- you get a job but it's possible you get fired after a while.
WEATHER- you think that there is a good breeze but all of a sudden the weather changes
WOMEN- you trust them to be your lovely wives and they betray you by kicking you out of the house or calling 9/11 (this happens with many foreigners)

AND WELFARE- they aid you and after a while tell you to pay up all that you had recieved in the previous years(this also happens often, especially in my state.lol)

these w's are so funny. :hijabi:

nblueblaze

A Brother
Strange(st) thread! In a way it really scary to us (males)!

Was thinking of marriage in 2009...anyway need to warn her of some really mischievous ladies present inside TTI !!!

lol!!!

dianek

congratulations blueblaze on your impending marriage.

Thanks all for the well wishes for my father. I am on the way to the hospital to sit with my mom.

I am so glad we are all in such good humor about this post!!! It is so good to laugh at each other's funny ways!!

Now, I have to change the baby and my husband and put them in their high chairs for breakfast.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Insha'Allah your father will be fine. Thank you for bringing to our attention that husbands have to be dressed. It got to the point I would lay out the clothes for him including his towel and washcloth for my former husband. He could never locate them on the towel rack in the bathroom.

Diane when you get back let us know if feel they ever get jealous of the kids...

Palestine...PM me please.

dianek

Salaam,

Insha'Allah your father will be fine. Thank you for bringing to our attention that husbands have to be dressed. It got to the point I would lay out the clothes for him including his towel and washcloth for my former husband. He could never locate them on the towel rack in the bathroom.

Diane when you get back let us know if feel they ever get jealous of the kids...

Palestine...PM me please.

Ofcourse he is jealous of the kids.....but then so am I. He is crazy about the kids and often lets them be his focus which upsets me when I want alone time to talk or go out..........

Thank you all, my father pulled through surgery in half the time that the surgery was supposed to take. Doctors said he was a trooper and should be home by Wednesday next week.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Now baby girl get some rest and eat. Your father is in good hands..it is time for you to relax.

Sakeena

You are SOOO funny! That 4 man thing?? All I can do is shake my head and laugh.

I guess each of us are not alone. Mine is hardly ever home lately because of work and so like you and some of the others...EVERYTHING to do in a days time is on me as far as the house and kids go. But...MashaAllah..I will not complain. Once not so long ago I did, now I regret every word! After reading your posts...I pray that Allah subhana ta'ala changes him as he did mine....pray about it! It helps!!! Believe me! I could not be happier than I am now. And you of all people know about us...so just keep working on it, your time is coming, Insha'Allah he will continue to take these baby steps then you will come here and have absolutely NOTHING to complain about...lol..how boring will life be then lol

Asalam alaikum sister Dianek, sister Mirajmom :)
Sister Zainsmommy!!! HOW ARE YOU? We missed you soo much! Aww..hehe :)
*gives invitation* ur invited to my online 4th reversion anniversary inshallah.
Ooh bring Zain, he's so cute masha'Allah!!!

dianek

Salaam,

Now baby girl get some rest and eat. Your father is in good hands..it is time for you to relax.

Well, the husband took the older kids to the beach today, last time before school starts, so it is just me and the baby at home now. Going to get some chores down around here and go back to the hospital this afternoon when he comes off the anesthesia......

I have to say though, I have seen today so many sad faces and lives destroyed by our government. Young men, 20, 21 maybe no arms or legs, the despair in their face. I expect to see older men at the Veterans hospital but it was so sad to see such young lives destroyed for a stupid government.

Mairo

Maryama
:ma:
I love your thread title - Praise God! is right :)
not only for the victory of the lawnmower LOL!, but also that your father made it through the surgery, and ALSO because of the good natured humour among everyone that is so refreshing to see.

I have to say though, I have seen today so many sad faces and lives destroyed by our government. Young men, 20, 21 maybe no arms or legs, the despair in their face. I expect to see older men at the Veterans hospital but it was so sad to see such young lives destroyed for a stupid government.

To be sure, Bush and his cronies have A LOT to answer for. They think they have benefited by circumnavigating Justice here on earth. But they have no idea that by doing so they have only made the Justice they will experience on the Day when they return to God that much more terrible for themselves.

May Allah increase us in patience and heal the hearts of the faithful.

dianek

Another thread crossing the 1000 views barrier. :eek: :biggrin: (after Aapa's driving as a Muslim).

Why do I keep coming back to this thread? :SMILY139:

wa/salam

Heehee!!! Cause men are gluttens for punishments!!! :)

There's a country song "Mr. Mom".....at the end he says :

"Balancing checkbook, juggling bills, thought there was nothing to it... baby now I know how you feel, what I don't know is how you do it......baby, You're my hero!" After one day of staying home with the kids........Haha!!!! So true!

And another song I heard today that cracked me up:

"Smacked me and shook me like a rag doll, now I am going to show him what little girls are made of, gunpowder and Lead!!!!" That cracked me up.....the story is the guy beat her up a little, they put him in jail, he gets out and she is waiting for him with her gun loaded.....LOL!!!

She said "his fist is big but my gun is bigger, he's gonna know it when I pull the trigger!"......I am sorry, so violent but absolutely funny!!!

Sorry, bored humor!